• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 80 praises

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No no just doing some marine stuff.

This guy YOLO lah, so let him face the consequences lor.

marine stuff ... nuclear submarine for sale? :yeah-im-not-drunk: :yeah-im-not-drunk:

this ang moh don't respect others and he should learn to face it... saw him crying like a pussy on tv is bloody shameful...

back to the same old days ...

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:32 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

When he steal or vandalise, has he ever face the consequence?

U know how careful those NK hoteliers check their item? For a simple mini bar check, it would requires 2-3 person. One to count, one to write down and one to ensure both of them doing the right things and prevent corruption
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When he steal or vandalise, has he ever face the consequence?

U know how careful those NK hoteliers check their item? For a simple mini bar check, it would requires 2-3 person. One to count, one to write down and one to ensure both of them doing the right things and prevent corruption

Wah. So many people here got NK experience!

I was in Dandong for a business trip.

Didn't realize then, the friendship bridge to NK is just around the corner.

Many Korean shops there, I think maybe NK refugees, I bet they won't want to cross back to NK

Looks beautiful....

That is all.

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:52 AM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I don't think they're NK refugees up in Northern China. I get the impression that they are allowed to cross over to work/live, although I don't know what kind of vetting they have to go through for approval or whether they are being monitored.

I didn't really ask too many questions about it as there were other matters to discuss, but having a NK waitress in a restaurant in Dalian is no different from having a prc/pinay waitress here in Singapore. One of the guys I was in negotiations with was quite young, drove a big suv, lived in Dalian but would drive over to Dandong and across the border regularly for work.

Edited by Myxilplix, 18 March 2016 - 11:53 AM.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:28 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah. So many people here got NK experience!

Looks beautiful....

I read la yet to go there lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

15 years hard labour for "stealing" this :a-confused: :a-confused:

ottowarmbrier18.jpg8_.jpg

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what compliance and sanction checks?

Thought just deal in currencies other than USD, EUR and GBP can already? [laugh]  

I've had a few dealings with North Koreans (don't worry cleared compliance and sanction checks), but I meet with them in Dalian.

Sekali go Pyongyang they not happy with negotiations then I cannot come back [laugh]

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:27 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I wouldn't step into North Korea.  Don't risk it.

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:31 PM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the NK plastic surgeons need to up their game.
2BDriver and Mercury1 praised this

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:20 AM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

15 years hard labour for "stealing" this :a-confused: :a-confused:

ottowarmbrier18.jpg8_.jpg

Wah Seh one can print it up if really so hard on for his kinda crap

I think the NK plastic surgeons need to up their game.

Haha even if world class no one will dare visit
Weez911 praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:22 AM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

US ask NK to release the student.

Then went on to slap more sanctions on NK.

I wonder will they run out of things to sanction ?

the sanction on NK start since the fatty's grand dad time.

I think they super immune to it already ,

the only way NK  feel pain is when Russia and china decided not to buddy her any more.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:33 AM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the sanction on NK start since the fatty's grand dad time.
I think they super immune to it already ,

the only way NK feel pain is when Russia and china decided not to buddy her any more.

Then Roosia and China very pain oso. China especially.

Got NK sell property in house here. Not PRC, you have to know your Chinese to tell.

This boy really asking for it, what his parents think?

Edited by Datsun366, 20 March 2016 - 10:34 AM.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:43 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do we know if he actually stole the banner?

NK is basically a law unto itself. Remember, these b**tards used to kidnap the citizens of other countries.

This is all one big propaganda exercise (as is everything for them), but the charges could be made out of whole cloth.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:04 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

North Koreans shown cctv footage apparently, then again I reckon the whole hotel top to bottom is wired with camera's and mics in the room.

Of course no one can be 100% sure he pulled it off, but it's in line with the kinda dumb stunt American students would do (think of a certain michael fay), I have had run in's with one of them over similar dumb pranks.

NK is basically a law unto itself. Remember, these b**tards used to kidnap the citizens of other countries.

This is all one big propaganda exercise (as is everything for them), but the charges could be made out of whole cloth.

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:25 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't think they're NK refugees up in Northern China. I get the impression that they are allowed to cross over to work/live, although I don't know what kind of vetting they have to go through for approval or whether they are being monitored.

I didn't really ask too many questions about it as there were other matters to discuss, but having a NK waitress in a restaurant in Dalian is no different from having a prc/pinay waitress here in Singapore. One of the guys I was in negotiations with was quite young, drove a big suv, lived in Dalian but would drive over to Dandong and across the border regularly for work.

His daddy is probably very well connected.

Normal NKs are not allowed out of the country. To be able even to go into china, would probably mean some connections ++.

yeah i dunno why everyone is assuming he stole the banner.

Honestly for NK, i give it a 70-30 chance that the guy did absolutely nothing. And that he pleaded guilty cos he doesn't want to be tortured.

Edited by Lala81, 22 March 2016 - 10:26 PM.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyway i just watched this last week

This is an excellent human interest documentary currently on Ch U.

There's subtitles for those who don't speak mandarin.

Ep 3 is on NK refugees who escaped from NK to SK.

Ostracised by most SK, the agony of not returning to their homelands and family. 

http://video.toggle....tten/ep3/377770

North Koreans shown cctv footage apparently, then again I reckon the whole hotel top to bottom is wired with camera's and mics in the room.

Of course no one can be 100% sure he pulled it off, but it's in line with the kinda dumb stunt American students would do (think of a certain michael fay), I have had run in's with one of them over similar dumb pranks.

yeah they can do some incredibly stupid shit.

Mercury1 praised this

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:48 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I was also thinking this may be 100% politics and this young man was just picked randomly and accused to have committed the 'crime'.

Baal praised this

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:36 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if they are still buddies, maybe can still pull some strings for own fellow american LOL

rodman-kim_2496070b.jpg

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://youtu.be/yeygA-n7AEo

[laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4, 01 April 2016 - 03:50 PM.

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: north korea, travel, labour and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users