North Korea sentences U.S. student Otto Warmbier to 15 years

Mercury1

the guy supposedly commit a crime in NK..... and US impose sanctions because NK refuse to release the guy.........

no wonder these US citizens thought they can do anything anywhere...... 

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

No no just doing some marine stuff.

This guy YOLO lah, so let him face the consequences lor.

marine stuff ... nuclear submarine for sale? :yeah-im-not-drunk: :yeah-im-not-drunk:

this ang moh don't respect others and he should learn to face it... saw him crying like a pussy on tv is bloody shameful...

When he steal or vandalise, has he ever face the consequence?

U know how careful those NK hoteliers check their item? For a simple mini bar check, it would requires 2-3 person. One to count, one to write down and one to ensure both of them doing the right things and prevent corruption

When he steal or vandalise, has he ever face the consequence?

U know how careful those NK hoteliers check their item? For a simple mini bar check, it would requires 2-3 person. One to count, one to write down and one to ensure both of them doing the right things and prevent corruption

Wah. So many people here got NK experience!

I was in Dandong for a business trip.

Didn't realize then, the friendship bridge to NK is just around the corner.

Many Korean shops there, I think maybe NK refugees, I bet they won't want to cross back to NK

Looks beautiful....

I don't think they're NK refugees up in Northern China. I get the impression that they are allowed to cross over to work/live, although I don't know what kind of vetting they have to go through for approval or whether they are being monitored.

I didn't really ask too many questions about it as there were other matters to discuss, but having a NK waitress in a restaurant in Dalian is no different from having a prc/pinay waitress here in Singapore. One of the guys I was in negotiations with was quite young, drove a big suv, lived in Dalian but would drive over to Dandong and across the border regularly for work.

Edited by Myxilplix

what compliance and sanction checks?

Thought just deal in currencies other than USD, EUR and GBP can already? [laugh]  

I've had a few dealings with North Koreans (don't worry cleared compliance and sanction checks), but I meet with them in Dalian.

Sekali go Pyongyang they not happy with negotiations then I cannot come back [laugh]

15 years hard labour for "stealing" this :a-confused: :a-confused:

ottowarmbrier18.jpg8_.jpg

Wah Seh one can print it up if really so hard on for his kinda crap

I think the NK plastic surgeons need to up their game.

Haha even if world class no one will dare visit
  • Praise 1

US ask NK to release the student.

Then went on to slap more sanctions on NK.

I wonder will they run out of things to sanction ?

the sanction on NK start since the fatty's grand dad time.

I think they super immune to it already ,

the only way NK  feel pain is when Russia and china decided not to buddy her any more.

the sanction on NK start since the fatty's grand dad time.

I think they super immune to it already ,

the only way NK feel pain is when Russia and china decided not to buddy her any more.

Then Roosia and China very pain oso. China especially.

Got NK sell property in house here. Not PRC, you have to know your Chinese to tell.

This boy really asking for it, what his parents think?

Edited by Datsun366

Do we know if he actually stole the banner?

NK is basically a law unto itself. Remember, these b**tards used to kidnap the citizens of other countries.

This is all one big propaganda exercise (as is everything for them), but the charges could be made out of whole cloth.

North Koreans shown cctv footage apparently, then again I reckon the whole hotel top to bottom is wired with camera's and mics in the room.

Of course no one can be 100% sure he pulled it off, but it's in line with the kinda dumb stunt American students would do (think of a certain michael fay), I have had run in's with one of them over similar dumb pranks.

NK is basically a law unto itself. Remember, these b**tards used to kidnap the citizens of other countries.

This is all one big propaganda exercise (as is everything for them), but the charges could be made out of whole cloth.

I don't think they're NK refugees up in Northern China. I get the impression that they are allowed to cross over to work/live, although I don't know what kind of vetting they have to go through for approval or whether they are being monitored.

I didn't really ask too many questions about it as there were other matters to discuss, but having a NK waitress in a restaurant in Dalian is no different from having a prc/pinay waitress here in Singapore. One of the guys I was in negotiations with was quite young, drove a big suv, lived in Dalian but would drive over to Dandong and across the border regularly for work.

His daddy is probably very well connected.

Normal NKs are not allowed out of the country. To be able even to go into china, would probably mean some connections ++.

yeah i dunno why everyone is assuming he stole the banner.

Honestly for NK, i give it a 70-30 chance that the guy did absolutely nothing. And that he pleaded guilty cos he doesn't want to be tortured.

Edited by Lala81

Anyway i just watched this last week

This is an excellent human interest documentary currently on Ch U.

There's subtitles for those who don't speak mandarin.

Ep 3 is on NK refugees who escaped from NK to SK.

Ostracised by most SK, the agony of not returning to their homelands and family. 

http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/here-but-forgotten/ep3/377770

North Koreans shown cctv footage apparently, then again I reckon the whole hotel top to bottom is wired with camera's and mics in the room.

Of course no one can be 100% sure he pulled it off, but it's in line with the kinda dumb stunt American students would do (think of a certain michael fay), I have had run in's with one of them over similar dumb pranks.

yeah they can do some incredibly stupid shit.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1