Angry Chinese Man Crashes Car Through Dealership Window

Lotr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3N8MS8Gffg

The terrifying footage shows that a man drove into an Automobile 4S Store in Beijing frantically and smashed around, crushing many equipment in the store on March 11, 2016.

The man, surnamed Bai, bought a car in the store in July, 2015, but was unsatisfied with the product as well as the store’s service. He sued the store in February, 2016 after they had a dispute on how much refund should be returned. Eventually, the lawsuit was withdrawn.

The salesman said this car attack came “without warning”, and they were “totally unprepared”.

However, Bai had another story to tell. He said that his family was threatened as they were asked to drop the lawsuit. “The store threatened to find ten men to do something to my wife!” said Mr. Bai angrily.

“I called before I came. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.” He said.

The store manager responded to this, saying that “Our salesman does not have any contact information of Mr. Bai’s wife.”

Edited by Lotr
↡ Advertisement

what can I say, cars are cheap in china

this one in China called "大众凌渡“,cheap cheap car 150k RMB only, less than 30k SGD :yeah-im-not-drunk:

what can I say, cars are cheap in china

Actually, Cars around most part of the World costed around that,except our tiny "Red Dot",,COE,ARF,GST,Duty...blah blah...

It will never happen in SG. Car cost 100k, insurance loading go up, NCD lost... Too expensive to do this kind of stunt!

Only the really rich would do it just to prove a point. If I had the cash and could throw away 100k, I would drive to the showroom with a bunch of reporters and smash the car there and then like those Chinese Tycoons who smash their Mercs in front of the dealership. After smashing the car, scrap it, get back the paper value and buy a new car. Too bad no one in SG is so cray cray.

• Praise 1

Only the really rich would do it just to prove a point. If I had the cash and could throw away 100k, I would drive to the showroom with a bunch of reporters and smash the car there and then like those Chinese Tycoons who smash their Mercs in front of the dealership. After smashing the car, scrap it, get back the paper value and buy a new car. Too bad no one in SG is so cray cray.

Think you need to be "ultra rich" before you even think of doing that... you need to obtain approval/ permit relavant Authorities. Some of the possible permit you may need:

1) Apply permit from SPF- If you have big group of people gathered there...

2) Engage Auxillary police for possible crowd control na d submit relavant risk accessment for approval

3) Permit from FSB- for any possibilities of fire outbrake and safety plan for approval.

4) Apply permit from NEA- Possibility of petrol/ diesel flown to the drainage system and contigency plan for any form of contaimination.

5) Permit from LTA- If you were to do it at road side, if the road speed is more than 70km/hr, engage TMA and necessary traffic control. plan.

There could be other approval/ permit requires which is not listed above, you may want to check around before anything is done. Oh, yeah, some of the application could only be submitted by QP. Not by yourself... Failure to comply any regulation.... you know what will happen lah...

:nosepick::XD::brzzzzz::relief:

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3N8MS8Gffg

The terrifying footage shows that a man drove into an Automobile 4S Store in Beijing frantically and smashed around, crushing many equipment in the store on March 11, 2016.

The man, surnamed Bai, bought a car in the store in July, 2015, but was unsatisfied with the product as well as the store’s service. He sued the store in February, 2016 after they had a dispute on how much refund should be returned. Eventually, the lawsuit was withdrawn.

The salesman said this car attack came “without warning”, and they were “totally unprepared”.

However, Bai had another story to tell. He said that his family was threatened as they were asked to drop the lawsuit. “The store threatened to find ten men to do something to my wife!” said Mr. Bai angrily.

“I called before I came. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.” He said.

The store manager responded to this, saying that “Our salesman does not have any contact information of Mr. Bai’s wife.”

wow hardcore

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1