About the new Hyundai Accent 1.4 litre

Hoonigan

What's over is over already. Cuz the current Elantra is an outgoing model. Probably after they finish clearing this coming shipment, it will be out of stock until 2019 model which probably will be more expensive. So it will probably be a while stocks last thingy.

Current accent is outdated model also but komoco still selling.

I think last facelifted in 2017 but this model has been around since 2014.

Oh...before this was actually the 5D model. 2017 they launched the 4D model. Saw this on sgcarmart

66,999 accent 1.4 4dr.

Listed is 69,999 they had a weekend promotion and offered 3k discount

1 yr free servicing + in car camera 2 channel + 3m solar film.

Was at the close door event. The Elantra would have been worth it as long as you are not fussy with the features. The lowest priced $68K (during the event) model has even lesser features than the Accent. Was looking at the Accent though. Don't quite like the tight space behind and the lower FC. Else everything seems ok about the car, especially the integrated reverse camera cum rear mirror which is pretty cool. This Accent is the 2017 model, I think. The 2018 has the big grill like the Elantra but not sold here yet.

Also popped by to look at the new Kia. I must say the Audi guy really taught Kia well because overall, while Hyundai and Kia have the same pedigree, the design in the Kia is obviously better in all areas. But too bad Kia did not bring in the Rio which would give then a value model in the range.

I think last facelifted in 2017 but this model has been around since 2014.

This model is hyundai accent rb, been around since 2011 overseas Damn old model liao. Edited by Ivan_06

This model is hyundai accent rb, been around since 2011 overseas Damn old model liao.

Oh yeah that's right but Singapore it was not introduced until after a few years. So judging by that, does that mean the 2018 model won't appear until at least 2020 in Singapore? Time will tell.. but for now even Korea is still selling this RB model.

Was at the close door event. The Elantra would have been worth it as long as you are not fussy with the features. The lowest priced $68K (during the event) model has even lesser features than the Accent. Was looking at the Accent though. Don't quite like the tight space behind and the lower FC. Else everything seems ok about the car, especially the integrated reverse camera cum rear mirror which is pretty cool. This Accent is the 2017 model, I think. The 2018 has the big grill like the Elantra but not sold here yet.

Also popped by to look at the new Kia. I must say the Audi guy really taught Kia well because overall, while Hyundai and Kia have the same pedigree, the design in the Kia is obviously better in all areas. But too bad Kia did not bring in the Rio which would give then a value model in the range.

What were the basic Elantra features at the closed door event?

• Praise 1

Hill start assist and 6 air bags which both accent does not have..

Higher torque, fast pickup and bigger and more spacious which accent does not have...

Basic got alloy rims I think.

Neutral Newbie

I managed to secure my COE last Wednesday for my Accent. Appreciate if someone can send me the link to the WhatsApp group. Thanks!

Hi guys, can I know how many sets of isofix does the accent has? And does it have a tether? Was wondering what kind of child seat to get for my kid

The one I have has 2 sets of ISOFIX with top tether.

• Praise 1

Hi guys.

I got my Dad an Accent (Lake Silver) in Jul first bidding during the COE dip.

I was promised VERBALLY the car will be ready in mid Aug.

Then in mid Aug, there was a delay mentioned by the agent that it will be delayed to mid Sep because of shipment issues.

I trust the agent pretty much because he seems like a sincere man of my Dad's age.

Then today, after asking, I was inform that it will be further delayed to early Oct.

I am not sure what's wrong but I feel like a 2 months delay seems to be too much?

Any one facing the same issue and what can we do about it?

Thanks!

Just to add, the COE was secured in 2nd bidding of Jul.

Edited by dnumde
↡ Advertisement