HELP on Section 338 offences

Leinad

Neutral Newbie

May i know anyone got attend court 23 before & kanna case " Section 338(B) same as me ?
I would like to ask that time how much you pay for the fine ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

May i know anyone got attend court 23 before & kanna case " Section 338(B) same as me ?

S338 of which Act?

• Praise 4

Can elaborate?

And what offence did you do?

Penal Code?

Causing grievous hurt by an act which endangers life or the personal safety of others

338. Whoever causes grievous hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished —

(a) in the case of a rash act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 4 years, or with fine which may extend to $10,000, or with both; or
(b) in the case of a negligent act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine which may extend to $5,000, or with both.

• Praise 4

S338 of which Act?

i thot the undesirable publications act

i can oni think of otaku @mockngbrd who is capable of UNDESIRABLE  :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 2

i thot the undesirable publications act

i can oni think of otaku @mockngbrd who is capable of UNDESIRABLE  :grin:  :grin:

Not forgetting Women's Charter too :=B:

• Praise 2

Just a note to clarify that I am not the thread starter though sometimes I do get comments from my girlfriends like "Oh God, you are killing me" and "Oooo, you are making me crazy". I am pretty sure they won't accuse me for causing grevious hurt

• Praise 3

Just a note to clarify that I am not the thread starter though sometimes I do get comments from my girlfriends like "Oh God, you are killing me" and "Oooo, you are making me crazy". I am pretty sure they won't accuse me for causing grevious hurt

Sure or not? You have the same name!

Sure la bro. Though my girlfriends called me by different names, my wife always call me the same. She called me a55hole

Sure la bro. Though my girlfriends called me by different names, my wife always call me the same. She called me a55hole ð

You are one lucky husband. Your wife still give you a "name". Mine don't even bother with any name.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1