35 replies to this topic | 34 praises

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:27 AM

dcb
    dcb

Any place that can wrap cat mirror with cf sticker? Whats the price range?

That depends on the shape and curvature of your wing mirror. Different shops charges differently.
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

DACH
  • DACH

In today's news...

Jazzing up vehicles with paint and stickers

http://www.straitsti...nt-and-stickers

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

whitetigerzord
  • whitetigerzord

In today's news...
Jazzing up vehicles with paint and stickers
http://www.straitsti...nt-and-stickers

Always contemplated doIng a wrap with gundam theme or something like that. But always dilemma that it'll look too childish if drive to work haha

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

Bullfrog
    Bullfrog
    1st Gear

does anyone got recommendation of where is a good place to install like a red taping around the base of the car. 

a bit like this sample pic, where the base has a very subtle red tape around the base perimeter

Attached Thumbnails

• a.jpg
  • images (1).jpg

Discoburg and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

Discoburg
    Discoburg

I go to JJ Decal hub. Look for James.

does anyone got recommendation of where is a good place to install like a red taping around the base of the car. 

a bit like this sample pic, where the base has a very subtle red tape around the base perimeter

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:40 AM

Bullfrog
    Bullfrog
    1st Gear

thanks....will do

I go to JJ Decal hub. Look for James.

Discoburg praised this

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:15 AM

SalMaanSaeEd
  • SalMaanSaeEd

do visit https://www.asignpromotion.com

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:45 AM

Brentglite
  • Brentglite

They look really good
Where did you get those covers from and how do they compare as far as texture and durability of the OEM fabric?

Posted 28 August 2018 - 08:55 PM

MrStefan
  • MrStefan

What type of sticker does SingaPrinting do?

That guy above worst advice ever la.

Singaprinting is a joke, they're like Vistaprint... overseas company that got nobody here in sg. I call them no answer, went to their office then know is virtual office and that theyre not even in singapore. Walao eh want earn sinkie money then at least pay for office and tax and hire local people la.

Try JJ Decal hub www.facebook.com/JJDecalHub and Auntie sticker www.facebook.com/auntiestickerworks, confirm you smile big big.

I not walking advert hor, these 2 place they don't even need me to advertise for them they already more than enough business  [smash]

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Discoburg
    Discoburg

Oh yeah, i always go to James for any sticker needs. 

That guy above worst advice ever la.

Singaprinting is a joke, they're like Vistaprint... overseas company that got nobody here in sg. I call them no answer, went to their office then know is virtual office and that theyre not even in singapore. Walao eh want earn sinkie money then at least pay for office and tax and hire local people la.

Try JJ Decal hub www.facebook.com/JJDecalHub and Auntie sticker www.facebook.com/auntiestickerworks, confirm you smile big big.

I not walking advert hor, these 2 place they don't even need me to advertise for them they already more than enough business  [smash]

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:49 PM

Edsteering
  • Edsteering
    Banned

so professional! thought it was just a little stikcer, you know, not occupy a lot of place of your car, but nice

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:55 AM

Baxternext
  • Baxternext

Where to get like printed vinyl decals or stickers to paste on windscreen? Like small ones. Thinking to look for football club decal to put on my windscreen

Ynwa

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:06 AM

BenjaminOng_147606

if i am not wrong, this red tape comes by default on this model.=) was waiting for my vehicle to arrive and happen to chance upon this thread.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:43 AM

bigx
  • bigx

Hi guys , to all the Sticker, Decal and Vinyl Gurus..

Need your Advice..

Was never a fan of camo wrap till I saw this Merz. My fren took the pics of this johorian Merz at KSL .

He felt the texture, but it was not a wrap . its pasted over. The actual car body colour can be seen as silver , so the stickers were grey and black which was pasted over. to be honest I found it awesome . 

So now coming to my question, which most of you might have known by now...:)

Wat is the expected damage for this type of work , and any reasonably priced outlet which is specialized in tis.

Johor & Singapore outlets ...kantaw pls

this looks dope as hell

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy

this looks dope as hell

Actually i think A-class partial wrap will be very nice. E.g bonnet, rooftop, boot plus some trims at the side.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Kklim
    Kklim

Anyone knows where I can do adhesive vinyl prints (here or JB) for sticking onto inside of window/windscreen? Thanks.

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Tags: customised, car decals and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users