Just booked my car - what type of PPS to recommend?

Mycar008

3k plus?! are you kidding?

you must have a lot of time to keep going to back to the shop to make sure your car shines like new for the lifetime warranty to be worth it

:D

Ceramic pro?
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

3k plus?! are you kidding?

you must have a lot of time to keep going to back to the shop to make sure your car shines like new for the lifetime warranty to be worth it

3k?

I can do alot of $300-400 PPS.. can do once each yr till end of COE hehe

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

I am confused as well. CS2, Ceramic Pro 9H and there is this BlackNano 9h also.

What is the difference??

No difference. None can protect against chips, dents, scratches. Good to do if have excess cash to spend

No difference. None can protect against chips, dents, scratches. Good to do if have excess cash to spend

This i understand, but in terms of long lasting shine etc?

Is there one that i do not need to go back for additional maintenance?

Hypersonic

3k?

I can do alot of $300-400 PPS.. can do once each yr till end of COE hehe

ya, can achieve 30 coats of pps by year 10

• Praise 1

This i understand, but in terms of long lasting shine etc?

Is there one that i do not need to go back for additional maintenance?

I am not in pps biz. I can honestly tell you no pps can last a year without going back for maintenance
  • Praise 1

(edited)

If not 3k plus can do 1x swee swee respray..get rid all of the dents and fresh coat during 5th year

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

I am not in pps biz. I can honestly tell you no pps can last a year without going back for maintenance

Thought it is supposed to be "permanent" coating?

• Praise 1

3k charge your pps, I can do mine for more than 7 times. Basically is like we can do a new pps (at $350 to $400) each year till scrap

Never bothered  to check meaning of lifetime.I just take it to mean a very long time... [laugh]

Twincharged

3k charge your pps, I can do mine for more than 7 times. Basically is like we can do a new pps (at $350 to $400) each year till scrap

Like i said in my previous post, hope that I am not a gullible fool. [confused]  From what you guys have posted I probably am! [bigcry]  Let us see if the truth is somewhere between. :grin:

• Praise 1

I like my cars looking nice but am really lazy. Never waxed my car. I don't even wash the car myself. [smash] 

For my new SUV which I am collecting soon, I have booked Ceramic Pro Extreme Plus package at ACE Gt. [bounce2]  Paying 3k plus for the package which has a lifetime guarantee. Sure hope I am not a gullible fool. :a-happy:

3k with regular , I believe every few months "maintenance" , of course can give lifetime guarantee.

Ask them to give you a lifetime guarantee with just a one time application without going back  for  "regular maintenance"

If one time application they provide lifetime guarantee or even 5 years guarantee and it really works, most car spray manufacturers  will go bankrupt and I do not see that happening.

PPS industry is one of the biggest con jobs especially those guaranteeing super long / lifetime warranties.

And yet  there are so many falling for it.

• Praise 2

3k with regular , I believe every few months "maintenance" , of course can give lifetime guarantee.

Ask them to give you a lifetime guarantee with just a one time application without going back for "regular maintenance"

If one time application they provide lifetime guarantee or even 5 years guarantee and it really works, most car spray manufacturers will go bankrupt and I do not see that happening.

PPS industry is one of the biggest con jobs especially those guaranteeing super long / lifetime warranties.

And yet there are so many falling for it.

You hit the nail on the head.its just too bad people are taken in by it.

Like i said in my previous post, hope that I am not a gullible fool. [confused] From what you guys have posted I probably am! [bigcry] Let us see if the truth is somewhere between. :grin:

Please let us know which groomer charge you 3k. All the talk without letting us know the name is nothing but empty talk

You hit the nail on the head.its just too bad people are taken in by it.

Please let us know which groomer charge you 3k. All the talk without letting us know the name is nothing but empty talk

He did.

I like my cars looking nice but am really lazy. Never waxed my car. I don't even wash the car myself. [smash] 

For my new SUV which I am collecting soon, I have booked Ceramic Pro Extreme Plus package at ACE Gt. [bounce2]  Paying 3k plus for the package which has a lifetime guarantee. Sure hope I am not a gullible fool. :a-happy:

• Praise 2

So is it necessary to do PPS then?

For a new car, we can actually drive for a few years and when loses its shine, then go for PPS right?

No point doing PPS on a new car then

• Praise 1

He did.

Ok.thanks for the info

So is it necessary to do PPS then?

For a new car, we can actually drive for a few years and when loses its shine, then go for PPS right?

No point doing PPS on a new car then

Depends you have excess cash
↡ Advertisement