Loan for renewal of 5yr COE

sam138

hi,

my car due in 3 mths time and I want to keep my spare cash for other usage at the moment instead of 1 short pay up for 5 yrs renewal

called up maybank and they said the 5yr loan for >10yrs car is only for new hire purchase, not for 5yr coe renewal

any bros knew which company/bank can provide 5 yr coe renewal loan and are reliable ?

Cheers ^^

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think "COE Loan" are considered as personal loan.. Becos there's no market value in such cars, so it's unlike a new car hire purchase.. And it attracts high interest rate, not sure it's still worth to pay such amount..

• Praise 6

I think "COE Loan" are considered as personal loan.. Becos there's no market value in such cars, so it's unlike a new car hire purchase.. And it attracts high interest rate, not sure it's still worth to pay such amount..

I think the proper term is "unsecured loan". Meaning the bank has nothing to sell off to claw back any loss in the event you default.

Correct.  Cars passed 10 years actually have lost its scrap value.  Most banks do not lend any car loan as there is no car collateral value, less whatever body value there is.  Any loan you take is basically personal loan hence int rate is very high.

Not worth to take such loans, might as well get another used car.

• Praise 1

hi,

my car due in 3 mths time and I want to keep my spare cash for other usage at the moment instead of 1 short pay up for 5 yrs renewal

called up maybank and they said the 5yr loan for >10yrs car is only for new hire purchase, not for 5yr coe renewal

any bros knew which company/bank can provide 5 yr coe renewal loan and are reliable ?

Cheers ^^

Try this link:

http://www.sgcashncars.com/contact/about-us/

Hope it helps. [:)]

• Praise 2

Sorry but seriously, if you can't even pay $20 plus K for a 5 yr Coe, you are better off without a car. Hope your are not offended.

• Praise 11
  • Dislike 1

Sorry but seriously, if you can't even pay $20 plus K for a 5 yr Coe, you are better off without a car. Hope your are not offended.

cold hard truth.. if one dont have even 20k  spare cash you are really better off without a car.

Edited by Googoo
  • Praise 4

Some car owners need just a b&b car to ferry old folks to and fro hospital or need the car for sales job. Not for haolian.

• Praise 11

Some car owners need just a b&b car to ferry old folks to and fro hospital or need the car for sales job. Not for haolian.

there are uber and taxi provide servicing at your door step. just don't make sense that one need a car to ferry old folk around.

if one can't even afford 20k cash to renew coe, I suggest he better to go without a car.

• Praise 1

Please stop cyber bully and ill critic on TS. That's not nice. When people ask for help, you guys badly pressure on other people finance. Advice for me to TS. Don't get ur self in debt. Scrap the car and get back the value then got extra money buy a 2 years or 3 years with cash. Just my cents!!!

• Praise 18

Please stop cyber bully and ill critic on TS. That's not nice. When people ask for help, you guys badly pressure on other people finance. Advice for me to TS. Don't get ur self in debt. Scrap the car and get back the value then got extra money buy a 2 years or 3 years with cash. Just my cents!!!

Sama sama ...

Was working sum for COE renewal or get used car.

Though paying some $20-25k for 5 yrs COE don't seem a lot, the other expenses like petrol, maintenance, insurance, road tax, etc ... can easily triple the COE expense.

Spend within means ... best!

• Praise 1

sorry TS, OT a bit ....

If I am buying a near 10-yr car with intent to renew COE, is there a way that (a) previous owner get back PARF and (b) I just renew COE, without absorbing PARF depreciation?

TIA ...

call 98587298

hi,

Cheers ^^

↡ Advertisement