Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

Lol basically that means 80% of their entire lineup liao. You sure? What's your source?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Lol basically that means 80% of their entire lineup liao. You sure? What's your source?

Mine was 2.0. Collected brandnew first engine oil lit up at 3500km

Maybe new design now. But the bad experience will always be in my mind

Edited by ccc888

Neutral Newbie

Just received info from my SE after they are on standby to bid for COE this tuesday afternoon if the management gives the green light.

If I implied correctly, that will mean that the car will be ready for test drive this few days before the coe bid ends. Otherwise they wont be able to make a bid right?

Or, it might be just another bs excuse after such a long delay.

Sounds strange. Can you walk away and get back ur deposit after test drive if you dont like the drive? If so, unlikely they will bid for u. Sounds like smoke.

Neutral Newbie

Sounds strange. Can you walk away and get back ur deposit after test drive if you dont like the drive? If so, unlikely they will bid for u. Sounds like smoke.

Yes can get back deposit. But they can't bid for coe without my consent? COE for Cat A to C arent transferrable.

Mine was 2.0. Collected brandnew first engine oil lit up at 3500km

Maybe new design now. But the bad experience will always be in my mind

Sorry for your bad experience. If it was the B8 A4 model, that one famous for EO drinking. That one drinks EO more than my alcoholic B-I-L drinks alcohol.

That said, EO drinking is not an issue for most if not all of VW / Audi line up. So don't provide false info / sweeping statement unless you have sources to back it up  [:p]

First time received an sms from SE proactively to tell me homologation will finish end of the month. Anyone can confirm?

6th Gear
(edited)

Speaking from my personal experience, eo topup every 2k km, jerky dsg be it upshift or downshift.

And ya, all these problems are normal. It is Audi wet dsg that i owned previously.

Oh ya, when i bought it, i was told problems were solved already. New technology blah blah....then when the problems arise, i was told it is normal. Sounds familiar?

Brings back memories.... So New Technology got rid of EO & DSG issues?? Staying far away from VAG cars for now.

Edited by Karu

1st Gear

So what is the arrangement? Test the car before bidding COE?

Yes can get back deposit. But they can't bid for coe without my consent? COE for Cat A to C arent transferrable.

Neutral Newbie

So what is the arrangement? Test the car before bidding COE?

Yes, test drive before can bid COE.

1st Gear

Yes, test drive before can bid COE.

Happy testing in these few coming weeks! Also all the best to COE bidding.

Neutral Newbie

Saw a Facebook post by a lady in Audi Q2 Fan Club that car collection in mid June. Has anyone got the same news from their SE?

1st Gear

I was informed test drive Q2 1.0 is ready......  Lets go together! 

Saw a Facebook post by a lady in Audi Q2 Fan Club that car collection in mid June. Has anyone got the same news from their SE?

Neutral Newbie

The promotional price last weekend was $159,999.

After some negotiation, I paid around that price with sat nav + virtual cockpit + Ara blue color.

According to the SE,  1.4 and 1.0 look identical. The difference is only the engine. 

that is definitely a good buy.  mine was only the stock 1.4 with no VC or GPS with the same price. Even to top up for reverse camera.

So far FC is about 1L/10KM in case any one ask.

↡ Advertisement