• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2003 replies to this topic | 8,151 praises

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:52 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

f30 released in 2011/2012 - floating idrive unlike the e60, f10, x3, x4, etc
this will be the design que for BMW for the next 10 years ... lol
bmw-320i-5.jpg

I like the floating idrive, the level it's placed is higher so can see the info easy
2BDriver, Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i like the idrive too [thumbsup]

however the instrument cluster, centre console, dashboard, door panel, etc - need a major rework to keep refreshing

Edited by Wt_know, 11 April 2016 - 04:59 PM.

Mercury1 praised this

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:13 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW: Sheer driving pleasure
Mercedes Benz: Ultimate ahpek cruiser
Audi: VW bigger brother

Porsche: Audi bigger brother

How about Bugatti, Lamborghini & Bentley?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ePuKZ3c.jpg

even this car has got audi-shaped aircon vents which i like alot.. Lol..

im sure some will find it a little hard to guess this..

BMW is a nice drive for sure.. but as many says.. looks so-so.. inside..

Mazda 3 lo

I do fancy the 6WB speedo on the 5series though.. Thinking of switching from 3 to 520d

... but my dad and cousin drives the 528/520 so i think probably not

http://www.sgcarmart...=532209&DL=2818

532209_8b.jpg

532209_5b.jpg

Edited by Rayoflight, 11 April 2016 - 05:26 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:48 PM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    4th Gear
    Author Image

f30 released in 2011/2012 - floating idrive unlike the e60, f10, x3, x4, etc
this will be the design que for BMW for the next 10 years ... lol
bmw-320i-5.jpg

Just hope they will do some major updates for the 2018 G20 3 series. If not, will be really another 10yrs like you said.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Mazda 3 lo

I do fancy the 6WB speedo on the 5series though.. Thinking of switching from 3 to 520d
... but my dad and cousin drives the 528/520 so i think probably not

http://www.sgcarmart...=532209&DL=2818

532209_8b.jpg

532209_5b.jpg

Half right. It's a 2 ;))

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:12 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

BMW really grows. When I got my first F10, everyone said F10 is no good when compared to E60. Now you see, I do not even like to look @ E60!

Again, BMW is not bought for looks!

Angcheek praised this

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:35 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW really grows. When I got my first F10, everyone said F10 is no good when compared to E60. Now you see, I do not even like to look @ E60!

Again, BMW is not bought for looks!

Agree wonder why people like E60 when it looks so old, esp the interior more dated than W211
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:51 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

W211 drivers / owners are dated though! [:p]  [laugh]

Agree wonder why people like E60 when it looks so old, esp the interior more dated than W211

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Photos look like F13 6er Grand Coupe LCI ... exterior to interior. 

BMW-6-Series-Coupe-LCI--F13--5425_2.jpg

Not surprise the new G30 will look a lot like a hybrid of F13 and G10.

My favourite remains the E39. 

Edited by Miles, 13 April 2016 - 02:33 PM.

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:05 PM

Audi2016
  • Audi2016
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The driver foot well space and knee room all look super tight.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:57 PM

qwerty1304
  • Premium member
    qwerty1304
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

So anyone knows when the new G30 5 Series 2016 will be out?

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:09 AM

Carbon82

Latest spy shots with production ready head and tail light. Launch should be near.

2017-bmw-5-series-spied-at-gas-station-i2017-bmw-5-series-spied-at-gas-station-i

Jamesc praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

Spring

Latest spy shots with production ready head and tail light. Launch should be near.

2017-bmw-5-series-spied-at-gas-station-i2017-bmw-5-series-spied-at-gas-station-i

I think you are a full time paparazzi cameraman cos you always provide spy shots!! 

Must stay clear of you for sure [:p]  [laugh]

Have a good weekend!!

Jamesc and Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just in time to change my F10

but i'm jumping ship to merc liao ... [laugh]

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:22 AM

Spring

just in time to change my F10

but i'm jumping ship to merc liao ... [laugh]

How come may I ask?

Most BMW owners esp those repeated ones swear by BMW and always harp on the drive etc which Benz doesn't come close to, so they claim. BTW, which benz model you eyeing? Thks!!

Mercs praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:23 AM

Carbon82

[flowerface]

I think you are a full time paparazzi cameraman cos you always provide spy shots!! 

Must stay clear of you for sure [:p]  [laugh]

Have a good weekend!!

I am only interested in new cars, not people, so don't need to worry. :relief:

Car dealer / SE will hate me 'cos I always asked them when the new model coming, and some even tell me they are not aware of it (new model). :lll._.:

Have a great weekend too bro Spring. [flowerface]

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:35 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i have tested several cars ... none come close to BMW drive ... it's a very very tough decision

looking at GLC ... hopefully the new X3 is out before i jump ... lol

How come may I ask?

Most BMW owners esp those repeated ones swear by BMW and always harp on the drive etc which Benz doesn't come close to, so they claim. BTW, which benz model you eyeing? Thks!!

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:37 AM

Spring

[flowerface]

I am only interested in new cars, not people, so don't need to worry. :relief:

Car dealer / SE will hate me 'cos I always asked them when the new model coming, and some even tell me they are not aware of it (new model). :lll._.:

Have a great weekend too bro Spring. [flowerface]

Haha you are a car dealer's nightmare!! :D

Still got pics to prove if they say no new model coming esp if they want to hide this fact when selling of outgoing models. I for one will definitely be asking you first in future [thumbsup]

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

Spring

i have tested several cars ... none come close to BMW drive ... it's a very very tough decision

looking at GLC ... hopefully the new X3 is out before i jump ... lol

Wow I also like that GLC but heard it's one year waiting time?

Happy hunting and do keep us informed, good luck!!!

Mercury1 praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, sedan, g30, series, 2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users