• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
175 replies to this topic | 36 praises

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

Jungus
  • Premium member
    Jungus
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, do you have 225/45R19? for the Mazda 6?

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi do you have kumho ps71 225/45/18  ?  also any nice nexen of this size to intro ?

Thanks 

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:46 PM

lesliesiang
  • Premium member
    lesliesiang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

All Are New Tyres And Comes With:
- Installation 
- Balancing 
- New Valve
- Nitrogen gas.

Price Is Inclusive of GST. 
No Other Hidden Cost.

Call / SMS / Whatsapp 8799 2284
or Buy Online @ www.365automotive.com.sg

attachicon.gifprimacy 3.jpg

Will you provide free installation for the TPMS ( internal type ) ?

If I happen to replace all four tyre.

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:56 AM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thank you. Installed one piece of Goodyear Eagle Touring yesterday.

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

HappyDriver24
  • HappyDriver24
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi, 

any 17" sports rims for the latest mazda 3... it comes in 16 and 18",

i like to look for 17"

if have pls show rims..thank u v much

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

do u take in trade in of rims n tyres?

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:50 PM

fearless80
  • Premium member
    fearless80
    Clutched
    Author Image

Plse pm prices for 205/55/16.
Thanks

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:33 AM

365automotive
  • 365automotive
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Plse pm prices for 205/55/16.
Thanks

Kumho PS31 $85

Dunlop Formula $95

Continental CPC5 $115

Hamburger praised this

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

Iswift
  • Iswift
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What brand do you have for tyre size 235/40R19 ?

Thanks

Edited by Iswift, 17 May 2018 - 05:01 PM.

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,

How much for 255/35/R20 ?

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:35 AM

Astralee
  • Premium member
    Astralee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

How much for 255/35/R20 ?

Wow! 20" and fat tires, gonna be expensive

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:48 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow! 20" and fat tires, gonna be expensive

Wow! So early in the morning you reply. 😁

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Kumho PS31 $85

Dunlop Formula $95

Continental CPC5 $115

is Ps31 Kumho's best performance tyre?  Saw internet got PS91.

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:39 PM

gyhjoseph
  • gyhjoseph
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Please PM prices for 185/55R15. Thank you!

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:25 PM

Streamatic
  • Streamatic
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi
Not sure this is platform I can ask this question. Wanted ask whether 265/45/21 tire size is commonly available? I was told it a uncommon size and difficult to find. Indent for such tire size will normally takes 2 months or so. Appreciate advice
Headunit:DEX-P90RS (coming)
Processor: DEX-P90 (coming)
Front tweeters: Helix Competition S601 with Genesis ST100
Front Mid-Bass: Helix Competition RS806 with Genesis Dual Mono
Back component: Focal 165 V2 with Lanzar 4 channel
Subwoofer: 1x Genesis Audiophile 30.01 Subwoofer in seal box with Genesis Dual Mono (next upgrade)
Soundproof: 3X Layer for front doors, 2X layer for back doors, 1x layer wheel arc
RCA: Ramm
Speaker cable: Ramm

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:12 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi
Not sure this is platform I can ask this question. Wanted ask whether 265/45/21 tire size is commonly available? I was told it a uncommon size and difficult to find. Indent for such tire size will normally takes 2 months or so. Appreciate advice

That looks like an odd size. pretty sure not easy to find.

Am using 265-45-R20.  When I need to change tyre, the tyre shop usually says "loh leylee stock, must orla. ETA 1 week"

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

365 Automotive Pte Ltd

365 Automotive Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mits_jc  |  5th Gear

Changed 4 pcs 195/50/15 Kumho PS31 here @ $70/pc (made in Vietnam). Did some research & This price was good enough for me. Previously on KU31 (which the PS31 was supposed to replace) since 2012 and about time to change them out.

Fuss free experience & Will recommend others to give them a try! » Read More

365 Automotive Pte Ltd

365 Automotive Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Switch  |  1st Gear

Great experience in changing my tyre at 365.Pleasant service and no fuss or hidden cost.Just paid as what advertised.Honest and friendly guy.Highly recommended .

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : 365 Automotive Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: continental, michelin, kumho and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users