New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Agree that the NA is not as powerful as I would imagine.....especially in overtaking or hill climbing.... if given a choice now....I will definitely bite the bullet and go for the TC model....My ride is only 8 mths old...any taker for 12.5k depreciation unit? :p

↡ Advertisement

Yeah. Like what I mentioned last night, I dont think it will be a good seller. More options out here for the same yearly depreciation.

I love the harrier. But the price is just a turn off.

Trust me , people will still buy the PI's harrier. If it's $20k cheaper.

How come u know the pricing already? What is PI Harrier Elegance today? 140k?

So the BM Harrier Turbo Elegance is 160k?

Twincharged

Myself driving a Harrier and once awhile try out at traffic light ... it takes 6-7s reach 100km/h Ehen in power mode . Eco mode must admit lousy than under 1000cc and normal mode maybe like 1.5 car ...

No wonder that day I saw this white harrier raced with a koenigsegg at traffic light. If I'm not wrong the harrier reached the next traffic light faster by 0.5s

Sorry no video proof

• Praise 2

Agree that the NA is not as powerful as I would imagine.....especially in overtaking or hill climbing.... if given a choice now....I will definitely bite the bullet and go for the TC model....My ride is only 8 mths old...any taker for 12.5k depreciation unit? :p

Keep it bro.. not worth the change..

How come u know the pricing already? What is PI Harrier Elegance today? 140k?

So the BM Harrier Turbo Elegance is 160k?

Price not out but base on experience & rough estimated calculation , should be around $160k with OMV of $30k.

wow impressive

I can't imagine Turbo Harrier in Power Mode..... easily 3-4 seconds 0-100? 

add TRD sticker, open pod, CAI and spoiler, easily 2 seconds no sweat i reckon

• Praise 1

wow impressive

TRD sticker already worth 1s

Supercharged

wow impressive

Wah...like that all of the other sports car tar pau.. no need to sell, close shop!!

(edited)

Myself driving a Harrier and once awhile try out at traffic light ... it takes 6-7s reach 100km/h Ehen in power mode . Eco mode must admit lousy than under 1000cc and normal mode maybe like 1.5 car ...

I support you, o- 400 power mode surely fast...smoke many sports cars on the road q5, xc90, xt also never near...good choice getting harrier. But fuel consumption Sudah tentu habis...with turbo and 6 speeds, more powerful but too bad still got speed limiter. Sigh Edited by Jq1988

(edited)

I support you, o- 400 power mode surely fast...smoke many sports cars on the road q5, xc90, xt also never near...good choice getting harrier. But fuel consumption Sudah tentu habis...with turbo and 6 speeds, more powerful but too bad still got speed limiter. Sighð© Very sian... try nshw, only took 1 hour 30 minutes to reach malacca... harrier drivers should try, super steady and powerful. But now Ramadan don't try, nanti polis impound your car and ask money money...hehe..!!

What are you trying to say? o-400 power mode? Edited by clement229

What are you trying to say? o-400 power mode?

Yes, easy peasy...try install shift light to safe guard the cvt gearbox. I set 135km/h.

Get an ultragauge and hook it to your obd.

Do a 0-100km/hr time run on the power mode on a flat safe road and take a pic.

NPNT pls

Can't really take photos... need to focus driving. Please be thoughtful and careful. Once you hit 188km/h..engine cut off power...try it...no harm...of course not in sg...

I support you, o- 400 power mode surely fast...smoke many sports cars on the road q5, xc90, xt also never near...good choice getting harrier. But fuel consumption Sudah tentu habis...with turbo and 6 speeds, more powerful but too bad still got speed limiter. Sighð© Very sian... try nshw, only took 1 hour 30 minutes to reach malacca... harrier drivers should try, super steady and powerful. But now Ramadan don't try, nanti polis impound your car and ask money money...hehe..!!

(Beware of silver waja turbo, wira evo, black Perrdana evo after yong peng north. They will try to follow you.)

Nobody believe what I said ... current Harrier really powerful when in power mode .
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Nobody believe what I said ... current Harrier really powerful when in power mode .

Let it go bro, harrier century sprint in 6-7s!! My Altis can do 4-5s then!

Like that who needs type R and gti...buy my Altis, surely satisfaction guaranteed!!

With such a heavy and big body....difficult lah bro!

Maybe try something else, say 0 to 60 in 6-7s then still possible..

(edited)

What is o-400?

Walau eh... 0 to 400 metres...la... never done drag race in Pasir Gudang before meh...

How dual vvti engine works, if with turbo...very efficient and can be around players..

Edited by Jq1988
  • Praise 1

I believe you, which is why i said it is impressive

I also want to ask your opinion of Turbo Harrier in Power Mode, you think got chance can complete 0-100 in 3-4 seconds? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3