Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

Hi! Anyone got his new Lancer Ex yet? I saw a few number of new  cars at C&C Pandan waiting for new owners. Lancer Ex is value for $ and sporty design. However it is not popular...

↡ Advertisement

Hi! Anyone got his new Lancer Ex yet? I saw a few number of new cars at C&C Pandan waiting for new owners. Lancer Ex is value for $ and sporty design. However it is not popular...

Still waiting..

has anyone upgraded their headunit to the sony XAV-AX100, Cycle and carriage option..

Nope.that time my SE told me i had to top up 1200 for it.

Supersonic

Hi! Anyone got his new Lancer Ex yet? I saw a few number of new  cars at C&C Pandan waiting for new owners. Lancer Ex is value for $ and sporty design. However it is not popular...

Think since the launched of 1.5L lancer back in 2007, this lancer no longer popular. Before that lancer was very popular on the road.

Supersonic

Think since the launched of 1.5L lancer back in 2007, this lancer no longer popular. Before that lancer was very popular on the road.

Current Lancer is already very outdated compared to its competitors, of course not popular.

Sad that there's no more new Lancer in near future.

Anyone know why this car OMV is so much cheaper than the old model 3-8 years ago.

OMV low that's why sell you cheap.

If OMV high,sell you expensive,you will start complaining this and that,old model still sell so expensive la etc etc.

Production run almost 10yrs of cos parts is getting cheaper and cheaper.

Neutral Newbie

If no brand means the MIC Eurostyle. Can check your sales agreement to see what's the specifics written down.

Hi I got my lancer earlier this mth and my ad said that he upgraded my sony to the eurostyle. So is it and upgrade? Coz i had to top up 1.2k for that

has anyone upgraded their headunit to the sony XAV-AX100,  Cycle and carriage option..

I upgraded to that for $500.....

Current Lancer is already very outdated compared to its competitors, of course not popular.

I believe there will be a new lancer that will come into the market.  Heard its very popular in markets such as Taiwan.  Maybe the model over there will be sold here.

I believe there will be a new lancer that will come into the market. Heard its very popular in markets such as Taiwan. Maybe the model over there will be sold here.

So good, u only need to topup 500. i need 1.2 to topup

Oh meaning you guys paid additional $$$ to upgrade from the EuroStyle to Sony?

Not sure if timing matters. I booked my car in early Feb and since I paid for the guaranteed COE, it came with the EuroStyle head unit. When my SE called me later on to ask if I want to take the Sony instead, she also told me it's FOC so it's better for me to take Sony.

Oh meaning you guys paid additional $$$ to upgrade from the EuroStyle to Sony?

Not sure if timing matters. I booked my car in early Feb and since I paid for the guaranteed COE, it came with the EuroStyle head unit. When my SE called me later on to ask if I want to take the Sony instead, she also told me it's FOC so it's better for me to take Sony.

If u the guaranteed COE, the sony headunit will be given so called as free. if non-guaranteed COE will need to top up $$ for it.

Supersonic

But even since the launched of the  1.5L version of the lancer in 2007, already not popular. Fast forward 10 years later, confirmed this lancer is even more outdated and not popular.  

Supersonic

I believe there will be a new lancer that will come into the market. Heard its very popular in markets such as Taiwan. Maybe the model over there will be sold here.

I believe Taiwan may buy the rights to continue produce the current Lancer for their market, if it stops selling globally.

But even since the launched of the 1.5L version of the lancer in 2007, already not popular. Fast forward 10 years later, confirmed this lancer is even more outdated and not popular.

Now they become more popular, probably due to the pricing.

Seen quite a number of SL plated Lancers.

did they give u in cam camera? 

Yes.  

COE 42.8K so lancer elegance will drop to below $80K??  

Should have waited till now then sign the dotted line..... lost 10K!!! :(

(edited)

Yes.  

COE 42.8K so lancer elegance will drop to below $80K??  

Should have waited till now then sign the dotted line..... lost 10K!!! :(

Lancer sports no more stock unless u take the showroom car.

Not sure about elegance.

Edited by Asheron
↡ Advertisement