Full Payment without Loan

MadDog70

Saw this thread. Anyone can advise without loan, between c&c, kah motor, komoco motors, which one offer the best deal? I.e. no penalty, still give freebies, etc.

Kah and Komoco zero penalties for paying without loan.

C&C has.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Only hospital bill and wedding bill can temp increase limit. The rest NO.

Answer by bank

i kanna the same reply when i tried to apply for temp increase while overseas. 

• Praise 1

During the car show was told by the Hyundai sales that if by cash, less benefits than to take some loan and pay it up by a year or so. No penalty but less benefits. Mazda 6 also seems to be more “beneficial” to take at least a bit. 1 year. I remember something like that, not sure if it have changed.

I don’t think they charge a so called benefit, just less value in return.

Saw this thread. Anyone can advise without loan, between c&c, kah motor, komoco motors, which one offer the best deal? I.e. no penalty, still give freebies, etc.

@keithchue... Any insights??

• Praise 2

During the car show was told by the Hyundai sales that if by cash, less benefits than to take some loan and pay it up by a year or so. No penalty but less benefits. Mazda 6 also seems to be more “beneficial” to take at least a bit. 1 year. I remember something like that, not sure if it have changed.

I don’t think they charge a so called benefit, just less value in return.

any idea what "benefits"?

U have come to the right forum.

Many Bros here got their cars without loans

So we (including me) =P all can share with you our experiences.

Welcome to the exclusive full cash club

Oh btw.. The president of this club is T2.

Ooooi @friendstar you kah my pager?

• Praise 1

@keithchue... Any insights??

I take full loan one leh....

I guess all have their cons, I only know that the sales person wil be the best person to advise.

sometimes take a small min. loan maybe better

any idea what "benefits"?

Benefits that equals to cost savings, like a few k cheaper or freebies. One PI I called said minimum 5 year loan.

• Praise 1

KM and KMC allow no loan and still dun charge penalty.

C&C will charge penalty, i think $2k

But if not taking loans, then SE gets less commission, and will be less inclined to give freebies out of pocket.

Note that some freebies are given by the ADs (like car cams, solar films being the common ones), while the SEs could try to entice customers by giving maybe car mat, or better cams (eg. gives 2-ch instead of the 1-ch given by AD), etc.

And if you're evaluating the freebies, one word of advice: if you are given car cam and solar films, ask them what model and grade one? Many models are crappy ones...

• Praise 2

Twincharged

But if not taking loans, then SE gets less commission, and will be less inclined to give freebies out of pocket.

Note that some freebies are given by the ADs (like car cams, solar films being the common ones), while the SEs could try to entice customers by giving maybe car mat, or better cams (eg. gives 2-ch instead of the 1-ch given by AD), etc.

And if you're evaluating the freebies, one word of advice: if you are given car cam and solar films, ask them what model and grade one? Many models are crappy ones...

my friend bought shuttle from his FRIEND ... told him will put pioneer HU in the car .... but end up some china brand instead ...

Edited by Ysc3

Free things or cheap things don't come good.

:)

Never in my life ever see people buy a discount car with high end products freebies. 

my friend bought shuttle from his FRIEND ... told him will put pioneer HU in the car .... but end up some china brand instead ...

wah lao... this type of friend...

• Praise 2

Yes the c&c se told me bank will charge penalty 2k for 1 year loan. Am considering to buy kia cerato, honda jazz/city/civic, hyundai elantra. Hence, asking the question. Like some bro said objective is to save on interest but if take a bit loan the cost savings can cover the interest, it's still worth considering.

for purchase with no loan, just need to settle with AD or dealer

once the payments is cleared, they will e transfer the name to your name or company name for my case

guess the main reason for paying in full is to minimize liabilities for the company and save on interest

should we decided to take loans for business expansion, full ownership of vehicles becomes an asset as we have minimum liability

usually after the completion of transaction, lta will send you a letter notifies the company that you have full ownership of the vehicle and the parf

post-131345-0-55811800-1533894600_thumb.jpg

usually we stick to 1 or 2 dealers that have done business with us

so we still get the full.perks even thou we takes no loan

guess, loyalty does has it benefits

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1