Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Buy lar

Time to head down to Sim Lim Tower to shop for ICE hor.... or Online..... [bounce2] [bounce2] [bounce2] [bounce2] [bounce2]

Waiting for xmas ????
↡ Advertisement

Hi Voxy28,

Thanks but honestly I cannot tell if it is turbo lag or cvt lag or simply insuffient torque of 165nm for 1.3t weight but normal driving is fine or even great.

Cheers.

Richard

Confirm turbo lag.... bec if u step more fuel it spool faster. Now with chip, I have less of this experience.... no need to press accelerator more.

Anyway Singapore road very difficult to have spirited drive....hiaz

• Praise 1

Can tell. You gave your first 2 posts here.

As some forumers would say got photos or not? (Ran out of praises but I will send u five tomorrow )

What will the users earn from praises in MCF?

hello Qashqai folks,

this morning about 60km/h speed on KPE, one Qashqai in front of my right Lane 1, it gave left signal to indicate lane change, I braked a bit to reduce speed let it in, however it hesitated quite a few seconds not obviously speed up to cut in my lane, the road a bit slope up and left bend, I have to speed down further let it confidently cut in ,

therefore I have doubts whether Qashqai engine underpower and poor corner handling [confused]

As with other bros commented here, it's must be the driver's issue. May be getting used to the car or don't dare step on acc cos still running in..maybe.

Thumbs up to you for letting the QQ pass.

• Praise 1

4 in 1 car????

Yes...haha. 4 in one car. The installer thought I'm mad. But damn shiok blasting those who like to cut lane suddenly without signal. Good to warn jaywalkers from afar too. But I don't use if I see young children or old persons.
  • Praise 2

Sorry to be asking non QQ questions. I saw a notification inviting me to upgrade my MCF membership for free by verifying my hp no. Is it true that it's free premium membership?

Too many details to fill .i gave up

Too many details to fill .i gave up

Since it's so troublesome, I shall forego it la. Lol. Anyway, I can't wait for my SE to whatsapp me on the car delivery date. Exciting time ahead!

Since it's so troublesome, I shall forego it la. Lol. Anyway, I can't wait for my SE to whatsapp me on the car delivery date. Exciting time ahead! ð

Need to stock up items for qq

As with other bros commented here, it's must be the driver's issue. May be getting used to the car or don't dare step on acc cos still running in..maybe.

Thumbs up to you for letting the QQ pass.

Nowadays l always let other Drivers overtake or cut in because car is new. Always give way to those who are in need to 'speed' to their destination. Ultimately we're at the losing end no matter who is right or wrong. Once dented, it can never be the same again. Heart pain pain!!

Nowadays l always let other Drivers overtake or cut in because car is new. Always give way to those who are in need to 'speed' to their destination. Ultimately we're at the losing end no matter who is right or wrong. Once dented, it can never be the same again. Heart pain pain!!

Sometimes the inner demons will want to come out haha...

Hi, does anyone know if k&n filter does any good to our Qashqai 1.2? What are the pros and cons of changing? Does it improve Low end torque at all?

• Praise 1

(edited)

post-169456-0-81124200-1462559004_thumb.jpg

Collected my qq 2L last week, happy with the car except the FC due to many short trips. Not too bother though, will just enjoy the drive.

Edited by Caribou
  • Praise 6

U going to manufacture the pillar yourself?

1/2 1/2 -

Getting an extra set of pillar

From there ..... Work on

Fiber glass , wooden mount.... Leather wrap ...... Etc

Hi, does anyone know if k&n filter does any good to our Qashqai 1.2? What are the pros and cons of changing? Does it improve Low end torque at all?

It smoother up acclecration and the roll is more

Meaning the car roll further when the foot is off the accelerator ..

Sometimes the inner demons will want to come out haha...

Hi Haronkr,

Need racechip ultimate to turn the 1.2L QQ into a beast.

Still think it is simply 1.2L engine with 165Nm torque and 114bhp that dun have the oomph to cut in confidently unlike me driving the 2.4L hippo estima.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Haronkr,

Need racechip ultimate to turn the 1.2L QQ into a beast.

Still think it is simply 1.2L engine with 165Nm torque and 114bhp that dun have the oomph to cut in confidently unlike me driving the 2.4L hippo estima.

Cheers.

Richard

I also not on ulitmate ....

But yet I feel I have the oomph .....

:)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1