Indonesian Police Fatally Shoot French Citizen in Bali

Jman888

i'm surprised non of the earlier shots were aimed at his head, i think they did not want to KO him initially until he make them tulan

Supercharged

i'm surprised non of the earlier shots were aimed at his head, i think they did not want to KO him initially until he make them tulan

Soon, we will read from international media that the stupid French govt want to complain to international human right court abt this case.  

Hypersonic

This kind of CB..........ppl must have lun him very long liao...............I wouldnt be surprise he went round raping women also...............should have given him a few more shots............. <_<  <_<  <_<

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Soon, we will read from international media that the stupid French govt want to complain to international human right court abt this case.  

For once I support the Indonesians........ [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] .....all these CCB angmohs........ [mad]  [mad]  [mad]

• Praise 8

This kind of CB..........ppl must have lun him very long liao...............I wouldnt be surprise he went round raping women also...............should have given him a few more shots............. <_<  <_<  <_<

How you know he into woman? For all you know, he likes man-hole more! [laugh]

• Praise 1

That cop died because of his incompetent colleagues. So many guns pointed at the assailant yet they turned and ran instead. Wasted 3 rounds in the air should have another 3 left for the kill.

They should have gone up close in drove to save him when he's pinned down...shoot from a distant for what? rubber bullet at close range can cause substantial injury if not fatality.

RIP to the deceased.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

How you know he into woman? For all you know, he likes man-hole more! [laugh]

oh yah..........never thought of that..................I straight one mah...........owe you 5................tomorrow give ............

That cop died because of his incompetent colleagues. So many guns pointed at the assailant yet they turned and ran instead. Wasted 3 rounds in the air should have another 3 left for the kill.

They should have gone up close in drove to save him when he's pinned down...shoot from a distant for what? rubber bullet at close range can cause substantial injury if not fatality.

RIP to the deceased.

I think its hard.

They run away is right. U hold a gun that cant kill him

But he got a knife that can kill u.

Even 2-3 police is hard to take him down at same time

Turbocharged

This kind of CB..........ppl must have lun him very long liao...............I wouldnt be surprise he went round raping women also...............should have given him a few more shots............. <_<<_<<_<

Everything you say must always involve f*cking women you nabshot pervert

I would have preferred to clobber him with baseball bats.

A few shots to immobilise and then clobber.

After that handcuff and drag away.

I would have preferred to clobber him with baseball bats.

A few shots to immobilise and then clobber.

After that handcuff and drag away.

baseball bats from these average small size asian are like scratching his back if you look at his size, immobiliser take how long to slow him down? I'm afraid before that come to effect, few more policeman going to get killed [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

This french troublemaker should try his stunt in USA. No rubber bullets for the police there. Straightaway use live rounds.

Turbocharged

This french troublemaker should try his stunt in USA. No rubber bullets for the police there. Straightaway use live rounds.

Live round is one thing. All the bugger need is to take one step forward, his body will be pumped with 9mms liao. No need drama and running...

Think sekali all rounds used were rubber bullets, that was why he can still go charging at the Polis after firing so many shots.

↡ Advertisement