Don't want lizards coming into your home? try this

Bluepica

Hypersonic

Insecticide would not kill the lizard. Tried and tested when I was young.

The smaller ones, I just chase it ard the house until it tire out. Then pick it up and throw downstairs. Big ones, must fast hand fast leg and catch it. Catch it by the neck, between the head and front legs. Catching the body, it will turn around and bite u. The bite is not painful, like a little pinch only. The bigger ones, I keep in container and bring it somewhere else to let go.

I used to have arowana and all lizards/cockroach/beetles/antfly will be fed to my arowana.

i just use sticky glue paper..... however I allow 1 lizard around the house.... I don't know why .... just to keep the insects at bay

Got quota?

you gave this lizard passport huh... :blink: how you know is the same one?

Later other lizards come and complain to SPCA/MOM about job discrimination....

:grin:

i just use sticky glue paper..... however I allow 1 lizard around the house.... I don't know why .... just to keep the insects at bay

Hypersonic
(edited)

Got quota?

you gave this lizard passport huh... :blink: how you know is the same one?

Later other lizards come and complain to SPCA/MOM about job discrimination....

:grin:

'cos I put sticky paper from time to time under fridge and the numbers somehow "adjust" auto matically agak agak

Ok lah!!  make you happy, but both must be gay type.... [:p]  :wub: .   

Also I got spot check from time to time at middle of night (midnight ) on their related activites  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Ahhhh I see...... there is population control measure as well!

[thumbsup]

Save effort on putting up these posters around the house:

stop-at-two-campaign2-1970-19861.jpg

'cos I put sticky paper from time to time under fridge and the numbers somehow "adjust" auto matically agak agak

Ok lah!!  make you happy, but both must be gay type.... [:p]  :wub: .   

Also I got spot check from time to time at middle of night (midnight ) on their related activites  

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

Caught a few using sticky glue paper. They will struggle to free themselves and will usually die in the effort to do so. If they managed to break free, they also die of exhaustion.

I show you all the holistic way, don't want, must use chemical la, sticky paper la.... aiyoyo

ants? I need someone to teach me that.... these stupid buggers can't seem to leave my kitchen.... found their nest in my chopstick drawer, destroyed.... then few weeks later, another nest behind my stove aluminium backsplash! I poured hot water, all died..... then few weeks later, they come back again...ok ok I surrender... just live in peace with them... just don't come to my bedroom, or else..... die die die!

During my Sec school days and Bio lesson, we bi-sect a live lizards to look into their internal organs .... [grin]

Sometimes we also used live frogs .. [crazy]

Wonder what they use in bio lesson nowadays ???

I will writes to recommend MOE <_<  to use Amos Yee   :a-fun:   

post-62943-0-83314600-1463460485.png

• Praise 1

Donate to medical school better, open up liao can see if the brain really different from normal people...

[:p]

I will writes to recommend MOE <_<  to use Amos Yee   :a-fun:   

Supersonic

My house seems the lizards are well fed or very Atas Atas ones..... don't seem to be bothered with the roaches, somehow; I use pandan leaves.... don't know if really helps (for the roaches)

Pandan works for roaches.

Or can buy pandan essence. I use this for my car boot n bedroom window as i'm on low floor.

(edited)

remembered car parked near bushes far away from Garden by the Bay since carpark full.

Came back drove car halfway a dotted lizard crawled from the aircon blower....

What would you do!!!!!

[drivingcar] Emergency Breaking :confident:  and Yelling :omg: "wa lan eh !"  :slow: 

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Pandan works for roaches.

Or can buy pandan essence. I use this for my car boot n bedroom window as i'm on low floor.

is the pandan essence sold outside natural one or chemical one?? I still prefer the good old fashioned leaves one; 

It was damn dark and I was too lazy to turn on the lights in the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When I picked up the pitcher/water container, the lizard must have been on it and having no where else to run to, it ran onto my arms and into my sleeve!

FML.

Yucks, reading this already feel like puking lunch. This is just like getting raped by the lizard. Must bath w/ hot water and detol conc.

Lizards don't eat much of ants or roaches.

They eat your food instead.

My home has plenty of ants even if they are around.

I trapped them with sticky pads, then the ants will come around and eat it.

You eat me, I eat you.

Sticky pad work only for the first time. My house lizard are very smart.
↡ Advertisement