Don't want lizards coming into your home? try this

Bluepica

Hypersonic

Used to catch these water monitor lizards too, along Whampoa Canal area. We cleared the whole whampoa/st george canal area of these water monitor lizards and garden lizards. Sad to say, we were pretty sadist then. All kena caught were tortured and burnt to death.

We also stone to death a few snakes there too. One was a fat python. Dont dare to catch snakes so just throw rocks at it.

Was a very bad boy.

Steady... Singapore Steve Irwin.

↡ Advertisement

was woken up by the sound on many occasion by that sound a few yrs back...now all back to normal as I thing the lizard became lunch for the local mynahs.......hehehe

I though the sounds make by lizards rather cute, a kind of happy note to it

Hypersonic
Adrianli, on 24 May 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

I used to catch these during secondary school. Must catch by the neck. Careful of the claws. The bite is very painful and will draw blood.

wah.... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

Just get this.

FEATURES
• Direct Plug-In
• Electromagnetic Technology to drive pests from the walls where they live and breed
• Twin-Speaker Ultrasonic Technology
• Built-In Night Light
divider_shadow.jpgTECHNOLOGY
Ultrasonic waves are high-pitched sound waves at frequencies too high for humans and most pets to hear. These ultrasonics are thought to be extremely uncomfortable for pest such as mosquitoes, spiders, bed bugs and crawling insects, causing them to leave the room space. However, ultrasonics waves are like ordinary light waves - they will not penetrate solid objects such as walls and cupboards. Which means that ultrasonic devices can only be effective in the room you plug the device into, meaning that the spiders could hide in the walls, ceilings and in cupboards and behind curtains. Hence the second technology - electromagnetic waves.

B_MHI107b.jpg

Hypersonic
(edited)

Used to catch these water monitor lizards too, along Whampoa Canal area. We cleared the whole whampoa/st george canal area of these water monitor lizards and garden lizards. Sad to say, we were pretty sadist then. All kena caught were tortured and burnt to death.

We also stone to death a few snakes there too. One was a fat python. Dont dare to catch snakes so just throw rocks at it.

Was a very bad boy.

I was rushing to pick my girl up from kindergarten that day. 

Near yishun dam, i was on the right lane about 150m away. Then me and my wife saw a monitor lizard trying to cross the road. Given that i was already on the Rt lane and it was a low divider. I only slowed down a bit to let it climb. So as it crawled from left to Right .. i was about 50m away, i thought no issue, almost clear liao (i didn't really slow much cos i was already late picking up my girl). 

Then the monitor U turn ... ok ... so i thought its running back to the center lane. Should have time, then less than 10m away the lizard u turn again! Lol i tried to drive above it but i couldn't really change lanes cos i wasn't sure whether there was a car beside me.

Then heard "ka thump" as I drove over it. My wife and i checked the mirrors but i couldn't see the lizard again  [laugh] on the road.

Haha my wife was worried that it was still hiding underneath my car.

It's a fair sized one. at least 60cm type.

Edited by Lala81

Just get this.

FEATURES

• Direct Plug-In

• Electromagnetic Technology to drive pests from the walls where they live and breed

• Twin-Speaker Ultrasonic Technology

• Built-In Night Light

divider_shadow.jpgTECHNOLOGY

Ultrasonic waves are high-pitched sound waves at frequencies too high for humans and most pets to hear. These ultrasonics are thought to be extremely uncomfortable for pest such as mosquitoes, spiders, bed bugs and crawling insects, causing them to leave the room space. However, ultrasonics waves are like ordinary light waves - they will not penetrate solid objects such as walls and cupboards. Which means that ultrasonic devices can only be effective in the room you plug the device into, meaning that the spiders could hide in the walls, ceilings and in cupboards and behind curtains. Hence the second technology - electromagnetic waves.

B_MHI107b.jpg

where to get from here?

any shops selling?

so 1 or 2 but plastic frimzy made in mainland - dunni can trust or reliable???

Supersonic

I was rushing to pick my girl up from kindergarten that day. 

Near yishun dam, i was on the right lane about 150m away. Then me and my wife saw a monitor lizard trying to cross the road. Given that i was already on the Rt lane and it was a low divider. I only slowed down a bit to let it climb. So as it crawled from left to Right .. i was about 50m away, i thought no issue, almost clear liao (i didn't really slow much cos i was already late picking up my girl). 

Then the monitor U turn ... ok ... so i thought its running back to the center lane. Should have time, then less than 10m away the lizard u turn again! Lol i tried to drive above it but i couldn't really change lanes cos i wasn't sure whether there was a car beside me.

Then heard "ka thump" as I drove over it. My wife and i checked the mirrors but i couldn't see the lizard again  [laugh] on the road.

Haha my wife was worried that it was still hiding underneath my car.

It's a fair sized one. at least 60cm type.

OMG, you have killed the lizard!? :o

Supersonic

Alleged lizardslaughter. There was no body  -_-

Did you checked your car undercarriage? Maybe the body is there? [dizzy]

Retailers like homeFix stocks them but @ cut-throat price. You can buy online from Groupon or Ooo10 at much cheaper price, but I think they are SOLD out at the moment.

where to get from here?

any shops selling?

so 1 or 2 but plastic frimzy made in mainland - dunni can trust or reliable???

nah... lizard don't eat Cockroach. They do eat smaller insects such as flies.... tried to throw a cockroach in my Son's lizard tank and cockroach wasn't touched for many many days.... [smallcry]  [smallcry] [smallcry]  

wah… your place jin scary leh. Think for a lot of people, see these 2 things will freak out easily...

Baby kaiju seen on road

post-547-0-44562700-1486124341_thumb.jpg

You are MCF's inhouse lizard man/sexpert. Doubt anyone can challenge that title... [laugh]

[thumbsup]

Ur lizard C-section yet? Haaaaa

Baby kaiju seen on road

attachicon.gifIMG_0750.JPG

Ur lizard C-section yet? Haaaaa

seen before nearby kovan area traffic junction - few years ago.

Monitor Lizard crossing traffic light, all cars stop 

during my kampong days, we used to catch and tie a string onto their body and walk with it.

so fun.

↡ Advertisement