• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
619 replies to this topic | 1,813 praises

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:47 AM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

haha, thank you for your kind advice.

with the Deutsche Papa DNA, maybe it will fall sick in a different manner.

i will be expecting all the Deutsche sickness to follow in 3 years time but the Italian Mama notorious diseases may have been cure significantly.

nevertheless, it is still relatively pricey and i am working on the finance if I am ready to afford her.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

You are welcome. I wish her and everyone in the family good health in the coming new year.

I once went for a speed dating with the sister of Guilia, Guilette. I love the way she moans and groans in her GV outfit but somehow I just didn't have the courage to marry her! It could be due to my lack of ability to provide for her esp when she falls sick. My insurance policy would not have coverage for the illness unless it is critical. Oh well....
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:07 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

dun think it is spoil! this is the italian DNA!! :) from ducati to aprilia (front headlight only single eye) and on to my previous Alfa 159 only one light on when reverse! I used to ride in poly and army

you need to own italian vehicles to know their DNA hee hee

Most of the older European cars have one reverse light, the other side is a fog light. Meaning 1 fog light and 1 reverse light at the rear, one on each side.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:54 AM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The first QV is up for sale, almost one year old.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:12 PM

Tommisan
  • Premium member
    Tommisan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

A used Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio in the market! [laugh]

https://www.sgcarmar...ulia 2.9A&AVL=2

1 Anonymous member praised this
What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:28 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

paging bro oldjaffa ... MTL!

A used Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio in the market! [laugh]

https://www.sgcarmar...ulia 2.9A&AVL=2

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:19 AM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

500 bhp ferrari engine....

but it is selling at 300k, and probably need 20k a year for repairs.

The TCO considering the super loss made when sell off, is probably equivalent to getting a Porsche Panamera or Cayenne.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for thinking of me bro but....

おかね が ありません

😭
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:44 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The TCO considering the super loss made when sell off, is probably equivalent to getting a Porsche Panamera or Cayenne.

No la Alfa is not expensive to repair.
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:44 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

2 owners already!

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No la Alfa is not expensive to repair.

don't think 'expensive' is the problem. it's the frequency of repair

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:13 PM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

don't think 'expensive' is the problem. it's the frequency of repair

Yes sir, it’s the down time

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:47 PM

Dna_engine
  • Dna_engine
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yes sir, itâs the down time

My 159 was pretty sturdy for the first 5 years, problems came only after that. The bright side is you will make friends with the mechanic, I have breakfast with Peter from AS everytime I visit his workshop.
BanCoe praised this
Don't buy things you do not need, with money you do not have, to impress people you do not even like.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:27 AM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My 159 was pretty sturdy for the first 5 years, problems came only after that. The bright side is you will make friends with the mechanic, I have breakfast with Peter from AS everytime I visit his workshop.

I became friends not just with the mechanic (Peter) but also the tow truck uncle lol
Dna_engine and teomingern praised this

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:20 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I became friends not just with the mechanic (Peter) but also the tow truck uncle lol

Once a tow driver saw my car and he knew where to tow to... AS.

I'm closer to the AS girl. Peter not so. Just exchange greetings. Xiangsi totally not in touch at all but i notice he got his clients too

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:06 AM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The admin lady always at level 2? Peters always around so it’s kinda hard not to interact with him

Anyway despite all the experiences, it’s still very tempting to get the giulia but it’s impossoble to get approval from the missus..

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:06 PM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Might want to do a quick research on the critical breakdowns of the Giulia on the forums. 

Most of it are niggly issues that plague the German brands as well. like squeaks, or some light bulb ...etc.

If we are talking about things like Selespeed failure, MCSF etc, then its a lot less so. 

There will still be the oddball lemon, or Friday Car, cases of major component failure, that's not too different from the Germans, but within its warranty period, get it replaced, fixed and move on.

Slice without blood, Bite without marks

Posted 31 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The admin lady always at level 2? Peters always around so it’s kinda hard not to interact with him

Anyway despite all the experiences, it’s still very tempting to get the giulia but it’s impossoble to get approval from the missus..

yes. i hardly see peter as i only go late noons and leave car overnight. 

the giulia is much more drivable than the 159. anyone should be ok with it but i can understand price concerns cos its an Alfa. 

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:55 AM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yes. i hardly see peter as i only go late noons and leave car overnight.

the giulia is much more drivable than the 159. anyone should be ok with it but i can understand price concerns cos its an Alfa.

Oic.. I go in the mornings and collect in the evenings.

I’m just terrified of the resale value. To drive cars like Alfa and jaguar, gotta drive till end of COE lol

Posted 27 April 2019 - 01:00 PM

dappercivility
  • dappercivility
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The quadrofoglio is a seriously beautiful car, the historic telephone dial rims, the beautiful history of the italian marque and not to forget, the ferrari designed engine.

The entry price point is seriously attractive at slightly under the 400k mark.

Performance wise, on paper and watching youtube reviews, this is a serious performance car, off and on the track.

If opportunity arises that I have extra cash, would get this as a fun car. Would be really really nice.

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:27 PM

Firehorse
  • Firehorse
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Well if $$$ is not the consideration, I would luv to own her too.

by the way, any one did a comparison between Giulia and Stinger ?

Back to Alfa Romeo Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: alfa romeo, #alfaromeo, #giulia and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users