Liverpool 2016/17: YNWA with Klopp

Ktglfc

(edited)

This kind of honour, I rather don't want ... cos it will meant a heavy disruption to the pre-season for Klopp... and likely injuries to our key players ...

actually. i was reading an article.

if the national team do well. although tiring for the players, due to the high from the winning the cup. they actually perform better for their club team the following season due to the morale boost.

if they do badly on national duty, then they will carry over the bad form into the next season which is further exacerbated by the lack of rest.

human psyche works in mysterious ways. 

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Well only Clyne is first team.

Milner more likely to play on current form rather than Henderson.

But henderson must be some teacher's pet or something. he's been very mediocre in his England outings.

I don't think I've seen him get like a rating beyond 4-6/10 before.

This kind of honour, I rather don't want ... cos it will meant a heavy disruption to the pre-season for Klopp... and likely injuries to our key players ...

Then Surely will love Lovren, and possibly Sakho. Both were possible starters for their country, until Lovren fell out with national coach, and Sakho got into trouble with fat burner.

Well only Clyne is first team.

Milner more likely to play on current form rather than Henderson.

But henderson must be some teacher's pet or something. he's been very mediocre in his England outings.

I don't think I've seen him get like a rating beyond 4-6/10 before.

Actually Clyne is up against Walker for starting position. Walker is not as reliable defensively, but is faster and taller. So depends on what the mgr thinks.

And I'll be surprised if either Milner or Hendo starts. I don't even feel they deserve to be start for club, let alone country… 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Then Surely will love Lovren, and possibly Sakho. Both were possible starters for their country, until Lovren fell out with national coach, and Sakho got into trouble with fat burner.

Actually Clyne is up against Walker for starting position. Walker is not as reliable defensively, but is faster and taller. So depends on what the mgr thinks.

And I'll be surprised if either Milner or Hendo starts. I don't even feel they deserve to be start for club, let alone country… 

First team MC should be Dier and Delle Alli based on form.

First team MC should be Dier and Delle Alli based on form.

Yup, which is risky considering that Alli has a bad temperament, and Dier is not very experienced himself. Throw in the others mediocre or just-back-from-MC players, i'll be surprise if England goes far...

Hypersonic

Rumour: Italian publication Corriere dello Sport claim Liverpool have made an enquiry to re-sign Pepe Reina from Napoli.

Would be nice but can't see this one happening ...

Supercharged

Rumour: Italian publication Corriere dello Sport claim Liverpool have made an enquiry to re-sign Pepe Reina from Napoli.

Would be nice but can't see this one happening ...

Re-sign Reina, then Mignolet become what? Third choice?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I think just a rumour lah ....

Even if Reina does sign, both can take turns to be No.2 :)

Reina can pass his experiences to these 2 keepers :)

Turbocharged

I read that maybe also as goalkeeper coach too as well as backup.

• Praise 2

Reporting in, late forumer compared to the guys here, was reading on the last part where all the old birds used to watch during the 70s..

For me i wasn't an out and out LFC fan, i started watching during the era when Blackburn won their first title.. where they showed on ch5..

It was only a few years later where i worked at Prinsep st, there was this cafe called the Garage, the owner was a liverpool fan, and weekends there will always be huge crowds gathering to watch the game on the 2nd floor..the fans, the atmosphere, the love for the team, the gatherings.. there's where my love for LFC grew.. but becus due to lack of coverage, unlike now, i wasn't active..

During my time the often covered games was the Msia league, hence BPL took a backseat.. ever since den.. Lpool in my blood.. So much so i always tell my friends, no matter which hot gal, or even a celebrity who wants to date me out or even sleep with me, i will tell them to wait after my LFC game.. HAHA

YNWA

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Reporting!! I got this info.

Hello LFC Singapore Members,

Standard Chartered has invited LFC Singapore Members to their roadshow.

When: June 2nd 2016
Where: Singapore Expo Hall 6
What's Happening: LFC Singapore Members will get to experience what's it like being in the Anfield dressing room on match Day.
In virtual reality!!!

How: Open to public from 2-9pm.
There will be 2 type of Q's.
1 - SCB Card Holders/LFC Singapore Membership Card Holders.
2 - Any credit card holder.

So LFC Singapore Members just show your valid membership card and you'll be in Priority Q 1.

If your membership card has not been sent to you, please bring along the Temporary Membership card that was issued to you.
Should you have any queries, please PM us on our FB page for a faster reply.

YNWA,
Admin
Liverpool F.C. Official Supporters Club Singapore
Email: [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/LFC.SporeBranch
LFC Singapore Members Only FB Group - https://web.facebook.com/groups/LFCSingaporeBranchMembersGroup

• Praise 17