• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 195 praises

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:55 PM

Carbon82

Inspired by bro Bluepica, I decide to start this thread.   :yuush:

:serious-business:  :serious-business:

Disclaimer: No cats were harmed in the making of the videos. ^_^ 

Edited by Carbon82, 01 June 2016 - 10:57 PM.

Staff69, TameDriver, JustGoodTrades, Mustank, Sunny, Tigershark1976, Doppel and 2 other members praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:03 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Inspired by bro Bluepica, I decide to start this thread. :yuush:

:serious-business: :serious-business:

😖😖 Were those real rats?

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:05 PM

Carbon82

Real cats and rats. We have come to the stage where cats are afraid of rats!! :lll._.:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:09 PM

Carbon82

In case the above don't work, or you have trouble getting a real rat, try these too... :grin:  :grin:

Edited by Carbon82, 01 June 2016 - 11:12 PM.

Kangadrool praised this

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:16 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Inspired by bro Bluepica, I decide to start this thread.   :yuush:

:serious-business:  :serious-business:

You have to consult these smarter one    :a-m1212:

Attached Thumbnails

• Military Strategies.gif
  • Skunk & Cat.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver, 01 June 2016 - 11:16 PM.

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:17 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Real cats and rats. We have come to the stage where cats are afraid of rats!! :lll._.:

Domesticated cats are too pampered & became soft. Instead of catching rats, they got chased by the rats instead ! 😵
Law of nature reversed liao.

Had seen overfed stray cats turned their up their noses at the food left for them, strolled away, ignoring the scuttling presence of rats near the food.
Carbon82 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Vegetarian cat. LOL... jiak cucumber... [laugh]

In case the above don't work, or you have trouble getting a real rat, try these too... :grin:  :grin:

Carbon82 and Sunny praised this

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:32 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Domesticated cats are too pampered & became soft. Instead of catching rats, they got chased by the rats instead ! 😵

Had seen overfed stray cats turned their up their noses at the food left for them, strolled away, ignoring the scuttling presence of rats near the food.

I witnessed a cat chasing a large dog at Alexander Food Center carpark many years ago.

karma is a bitch [laugh]

TameDriver and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cats also got LGBT also nowadays maybe
Mustank, Carbon82 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:31 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Damn funny thread!

I am itching to start one "How to get rid of threads that get rids of rats/cats/dogs/horse/pigs/cows...."

:grin:

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:42 AM

Carbon82

Damn funny thread!

I am itching to start one "How to get rid of threads that get rids of rats/cats/dogs/horse/pigs/cows...."

:grin:

You start lor, and I will follow with "How to get rid of thread about How to get rid of threads that get rids of rats/cats/dogs/horse/pigs/cows...." and I am sure both of us with be immediately placed under bro Radx watchlist, if not getting ban for 2 weeks. :lll._.:  :grin:  :grin:

Have a nice day. [flowerface]  [flowerface]

Vratenza praised this

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:09 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

OR 

You start lor, and I will follow with "How to get rid of thread about How to get rid of threads that get rids of rats/cats/dogs/horse/pigs/cows...." and I am sure both of us with be immediately placed under bro Radx watchlist, if not getting ban for 2 weeks. :lll._.:  :grin:  :grin:

Have a nice day. [flowerface]  [flowerface]

:a-ban:  OR

Attached Thumbnails

• BANCHOP.jpg

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:00 AM

Carbon82

Some more tricks. [:p]

Edited by Carbon82, 03 June 2016 - 09:02 AM.

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:10 AM

Carbon82

OR 

:a-ban:  OR post-157298-0-87389600-1464836885.jpg

What do yo think? [grin] [:p] [:p]

I am sorry, but I cannot help you 'cos my england F9 leh. [dead] [dead]

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:53 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What do yo think? [grin] [:p] [:p]

I am sorry, but I cannot help you 'cos my england F9 leh. [dead] [dead]

ok lidat i give you Phd title  - "Pizza Hut Delivery" Certificake, very powderful #1

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

Carbon82

ok lidat i give you Phd title  - "Pizza Hut Delivery" Certificake, very powderful #1

Err I though PHD for Permanent Head Damage?. Anyway, thank you for the certificake. [scholar]

BanCoe praised this

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

Carbon82

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:08 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Cats also got LGBT also nowadays maybe

I think the rats in those videos are AWARE members.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

Carbon82

2BDriver praised this

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This poor domestic cat got bitten by a big street rat.

Spring, Byteslurve and Volvobrick praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: cat , mouse , mice , pest , pet

Tags: cat, mouse, mice, pest, pet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users