COE Bidding - 1st Round of June 2016

Carbon82

Today's News headlines.

Shocking to see how COE defies Convention and keeps rising despite a gloomy economy and long term unemployment

Are there dark forces at work to artificially inflate COE prices?

No dark forces, just sinkies killing sinkies to get ahead of each other :D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

LOL your guys wanted to compliment u but u gave them such a stinker instead... [laugh]

no choice bro... When u got to pay salaries from your pocket...

Supersonic

Oh, sbould have been clearer, as in i didnt get any mats, car cam, petrol vouchers....

I got 3yr svc, 1 yr road tax. Solar film (hardly tinted), 5k disc of standard list price , ...basically the standard stuff that everyone got for the validity period of that pricelist.

• Praise 4

Many PI, when they offer G-COE without top up but actually their COE is still kept at certain level (only disclose when you ask) such approach is more for marketing purpose, they want to lure the buyers to come to their show room first...

Can you share with us what you mean by gcoe without topup but still kept at certain level?

I thought whatever is agreed goes in the agreement contract? You mean something like xbid gurantee coe without topup but with clauses xxx? Haha

Can you share with us what you mean by gcoe without topup but still kept at certain level?

I thought whatever is agreed goes in the agreement contract? You mean something like xbid gurantee coe without topup but with clauses xxx? Haha

PI guaranteed coe got hidden clause stating guaranteed coe at 50k. Means anything above 50k they will ask you to top up. Just beware of the fine print before signing on the dotted line.

The following link shown that the 2013-2015 income group (shown only part of it)

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/publications/publications-and-papers/population#household_income

Per Cent     2013 2014 2015   Total 100.0 100.0 100.0             No Working Person 9.4 10.4 9.7   ‘Retiree households’1 6.1 7.0 6.6   10,000 - 10,999 4.4 4.7 4.3   11,000 - 11,999 3.7 3.6 3.8             12,000 - 12,999 3.4 3.3 3.6   13,000 - 13,999 2.8 3.0 3.0   14,000 - 14,999 2.6 2.6 2.7             15,000 - 17,499 4.7 4.9 5.2   17,500 - 19,999 3.3 3.5 3.8 26.4 20,000 & Over 9.9 11.0 12.1   Notes:        

The percentage of income above 10k to 20k is 26.2% and there are 12.1% of household income above 20k.

Hence, the no of household can afford to buy car is easily around 38.5%, that is a huge amount, that explain why the COE will not drop much further, the power of buying cars will not drop as well,

these are the truth hard facts.

The following link shown that the 2013-2015 income group (shown only part of it)

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/publications/publications-and-papers/population#household_income

Per Cent     2013 2014 2015   Total 100.0 100.0 100.0             No Working Person 9.4 10.4 9.7   ‘Retiree households’1 6.1 7.0 6.6   10,000 - 10,999 4.4 4.7 4.3   11,000 - 11,999 3.7 3.6 3.8             12,000 - 12,999 3.4 3.3 3.6   13,000 - 13,999 2.8 3.0 3.0   14,000 - 14,999 2.6 2.6 2.7             15,000 - 17,499 4.7 4.9 5.2   17,500 - 19,999 3.3 3.5 3.8 26.4 20,000 & Over 9.9 11.0 12.1   Notes:        

The percentage of income above 10k to 20k is 26.2% and there are 12.1% of household income above 20k.

Hence, the no of household can afford to buy car is easily around 38.5%, that is a huge amount, that explain why the COE will not drop much further, the power of buying cars will not drop as well,

these are the truth hard facts.

Sorry the above table did not show as intended, perhaps you may refer to the link and look at the statistic. Thank you

Why talk about household income, i paid for my car and wifu didnt contribute single cents. Means now many girls are willing to chip in for a comfort ride ? Or buying car become a household matter, shared by father brother sister etc...

• Praise 1

Is it wise to change my non guaranteed coe to guaranteed?

Booked last sat

guaranteed ceo is not 100% guaranteed also. Must ask ur SE to write down if cun get the "guaranteed" coe.

Hmm... this is call guarantee COE with topup?

My understanding still lot of PI promise gurantee COE with no topup. However, dunno can believe or not. If COE increase too sharply, pretty sure they will play pattern.

1 bid gurantee COE for PI might not be a gd deal, unless car pass inspection, ready for collection.

Definitely cannot believe. My PI failed to secure my "guaranteed coe". Coe only around 6k higher than the time i booked.

guaranteed ceo is not 100% guaranteed also. Must ask ur SE to write down if cun get the "guaranteed" coe.

hi, can pls elaborate more? isnt a guaranteed coe the AD have to die die secure a coe no matter how high the premium raises? thanks

hi, can pls elaborate more? isnt a guaranteed coe the AD have to die die secure a coe no matter how high the premium raises? thanks

I bought from ad. The form says guaranteed 6bids

Aiya ...... all contracts generally have an exit clause lor ....... like Force Majeure, Rank Pari Passu, Unsecured Loan etc ....... lor ....... It is not like Durian Guaranteed Pau Jiak No Rebate No Top lor ....

DD

Aiya ...... all contracts generally have an exit clause lor ....... like Force Majeure, Rank Pari Passu, Unsecured Loan etc ....... lor ....... It is not like Durian Guaranteed Pau Jiak No Rebate No Top lor ....

DD

LOL like your ans.... they always got an escape plan for them no matter what ....

For my case, I booked from a well known PI "guaranteed coe package wo topup" but they failed to secure coe after 4 bid. Just simply asked me to wait until next bid or cancel my deal. :(

I think there are really not fair for consumers. For AD, i am not sure.

(edited)

Definitely cannot believe. My PI failed to secure my "guaranteed coe". Coe only around 6k higher than the time i booked.

Your agreement stated 4bid without topup?

If yes, after the next round if still cant get, cancel and get back your deposit better.

Edited by fxsg123

Your agreement stated 4bid without topup?

If yes, after the next round if still cant get, cancel and get back your deposit better.

Yes, agreement stated 4 bid guaranteed without topup. But there are too many fine print there... i just give them one more chance, if still can't get, will definitely take back my money.

Yes, agreement stated 4 bid guaranteed without topup. But there are too many fine print there... i just give them one more chance, if still can't get, will definitely take back my money.

I see your replied also cannot ta-han you..

You are just like the Vietnamese buyer in this video...already one leg suck inside the sh*thole, still put the other leg inside...

But then, it is your money...your choice...

i just hope you will do your little contribution to the forum but letting us know who is the PI so we will avoid stepping in his trap.

https://youtu.be/k06jhvOGbpQ

↡ Advertisement