New Suzuki Vitara 2016

GohLaiChye

Neutral Newbie

You can get the pioneer interface from your audio installer.. They should have it. Else you will probably get them from amazon or ebay. Just take note, these interface doesn't come cheap

Thank you. I was quoted around 200 for the interface with installation. As for the USB, ideally, connected to the HU, if not, as per supply is also good. At the moment, its just a useless port.
↡ Advertisement

As mentioned in my earlier post, try getting from online for cheaper source. Eventually u still need to pay another fee for installation unless you DIY yourself.

For the USB port, you might need to also Modify the connection between the USB to your Pioneer HU’s , or simply tab power source to yie USB port from the lighter port

Edited by Elepoo

Is there anything cm can do about the high rev thingy?

I also experienced this high rev issue. Whenever I going downslope and slowing down, the rev will shoot up.

As I am driving the 4wd ver, I manually shift up. Not sure if this is bad for the engine...

I'm driving the 2WD and find the car under power. I heard some drving 2WD can hit 15km/l but I can never hit that. On the average I only get around 12km/l. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

I’m driving the 2wd, my fc is 15+KM per litre as measured manually. The car measures it as 16 plus. Pumping spc95. Check your tyre pressure perhaps? I like to set mine to 230kpa. Engine oil was as per CM’s at the first oil change. My mileage is now 3k clicks.

What petrol you all pump for 2WD? Anyone experiencing diff experience if pump another brand or quality?

Changed from shell to spc. No discernible difference so I’ll just go with whichever credit card promo is better..

Depends on driving habit and road conditions. If u want it to change gear up faster, need to let the car hv more momentum during move off. On straight road, accelerate slightly harder during move off and gradually release when it changes to second and third gear. If you're on up slope then no choice, it will drag on low gears.

Yes tyre pressure makes a lot of difference. Read the manual, it has recommended pressure for different load. I frequently drive my family around, so use the 230kPa(33psi) setting. If you're always travelling alone or 2pax max, pressure can go higher. The tyres will lose pressure over time, so I top up around 2mths.

Just gone for 10k servicBig today. Informed the SE on the high rev issue.

What did CM: Refresh my ECU, performed engine/gearbox flushing thingy which costed me $90 plus dollar.

Now need to monitor the situation.

What did CM: Refresh my ECU, performed engine/gearbox flushing thingy which costed me $90 plus dollar.

Do keep us updated! So far I can manage about 15km/L but most time is 14+

why do u need to pay?

I tot now a days car has come along with warranty and servicing package?

Edited by Lava

So far I think the rev is normal for me. 14+ km/l.

The only diff from previously owned cars is that this one's sound insulation is quite poorly done. So the engine sound is more obvious.

The flushing thing is outside service package, not necessary. So need to pay if u want it.

These items not in their standard maintenance package lah...

Warranty is only applicable if your parts really become faulty or malfunction due to own causes.

These items not in their standard maintenance package lah...

Warranty is only applicable if your parts really become faulty or malfunction due to own causes.

if the rev is high mean some components maybe faulty or not properly tune.

can lodge a complaint and get the service consultant to check if the car is still under warranty?

• Praise 1

Informed the SE Liao, and that’s why they troubleshoot by checking and resetting the ECU...the flushing is additional that required to pay.

Mechanic checked and see no faults, but ask me to monitor. So I believe they did their part Liao...I dun really expect them to down the gearbox or engine to perform a thorough check.....

So far so good, I didn’t experience any high rev at Low gear after 1 day of driving...will still monitor further

Informed the SE Liao, and thatâs why they troubleshoot by checking and resetting the ECU...the flushing is additional that required to pay.

Mechanic checked and see no faults, but ask me to monitor. So I believe they did their part Liao...I dun really expect them to down the gearbox or engine to perform a thorough check.....

So far so good, I didnât experience any high rev at Low gear after 1 day of driving...will still monitor further

Hi.. will like to know how is consider high rev? Mine at low gear is abt 2.5-3 rpm then it change to next gear. Is it normal for mine?