• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:20 PM

Dinkydong
  • Premium member
    Dinkydong
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone come across a product like this one?

Those manual flip ones available on Qoo10.sg and Ebay do not appear to have positive feedbacks in terms of cutting down glare and improve visibility. I'm wondering if an active model like this one works. :a-anyone:

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:49 PM

Cznoob
  • Premium member
    Cznoob
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Quite troublesome. Just wear sunglasses or put 5% tint on your car.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:00 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your car no install solar film?

Arya...who would have thought?

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

Dinkydong
  • Premium member
    Dinkydong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

There's solar film but your front windshield can't install heavily tinted film. Sun can still be glaring, plus the legal width of the sunshade isnt wide enough.

The product claims that the filter can react within 0.2 secs but even transition lens dont turn so quickly, much less behind a windshield.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There's solar film but your front windshield can't install heavily tinted film. Sun can still be glaring, plus the legal width of the sunshade isnt wide enough.

The product claims that the filter can react within 0.2 secs but even transition lens dont turn so quickly, much less behind a windshield.

The solar film already block out most of the harmful rays. My transition lens do not react while I'm in the car means the solar film is effective. My prescription sunglasses are good enough to filter any glare from the sun. In SIngapore where almost all vehicels have solar film that bulky thing above the driver's head is not necessary in fact it's a hazard if there's any frontal collision. Unless the visor maker has put this in a collision test and proven safe to use dan I will say the product is good. Until dan I have my doubts.

Arya...who would have thought?

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

better still, transition properties in windscreen.

FS

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:24 PM

TengBangWei
  • TengBangWei
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I don't know about you. But that kinda look like a gigantic and huge transition glass to me. I thought smart as in it will come down or roll up as automatically. 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Poshz Infinity Car Accessories

Poshz Infinity Car Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Gekgecko  |  Neutral Newbie

Approach Poshz Infinity to do LED styling for my ride. Price quoted as very reasonable and the workmanship is good. Like their opening hours as I can drop by their place at night. Great for those who prefer after-hours workshop.

Tong Lee Wee Auto Acc Pte Ltd

Tong Lee Wee Auto Acc Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AndreRodrigues  |  Neutral Newbie

Disappointing experience.
As I'm new to the car scene, my dad was helping me to look out for bodykit sets when we came across their posting on SGcarmart.

Went there with my dad to find out about bodykit fittings for my car 2 weeks ago. Ordered a spoiler and an Incus bodykit set for hyundai avante which the lady said was made of ABS plastic and hence more d... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Solar Films & Tinting

Quick Reply

Tags: sun, visor, smart, intelligent and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users