Things to do before getting your new car

ahbear82

Turbocharged

Loyang Tau Pek Kong got Car Prayer Set, was S$25 in 2014.

Ooh... Opposite food court got very good roast meat stall!!!!
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I would drive to Toa Payoh Seu Teck Temple to pray to Buddha for blessings ......that the car would serve me well, work fine with minimal problems, & most importantly, for Safety.

Then, adjourned to my dad's prayer tablet to inform him & reassured him that I could afford the new car comfortably. Reason being...when he was alive, he used to be so thrifty & prudent in his spendings & always lectured me that a car is a liability, not an asset.

Edited by TameDriver
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Loyang Tau Pek Kong got Car Prayer Set, was S$25 in 2014.

Seriously? Haha I'm getting my new car in Sep. Gonna try this... Edited by Qingsong

Lol bring along your cash card and all the signs u need to put up?

gd point..lol

thanks for all the pointers, be it before or after collection of car, pleaase feel free to share whatever tips you have.

Regarding the divine protection thing, where can i go get a pendant or amulet for the new car, or need to go any temple to get "protection" ? I never go temple ask for pendant before...lol I am a free thinker btw...

Read up on what to do during traffic accident (minor) immediately:

When kiss bumper or some one else kisses yours...(minor)

Lane cutting;

Knocks in carpark (100% during reverse).

First rule of thumb, stay cool, dun move your car and take photos of actual impact before move car, exchange particulars of drivers.

Read up on what to do during traffic accident (minor) immediately:

When kiss bumper or some one else kisses yours...(minor)

Lane cutting;

Knocks in carpark (100% during reverse).

First rule of thumb, stay cool, dun move your car and take photos of actual impact before move car, exchange particulars of drivers.

i quite nood in this, can you guide me?

gd point..lol

thanks for all the pointers, be it before or after collection of car, pleaase feel free to share whatever tips you have.

Regarding the divine protection thing, where can i go get a pendant or amulet for the new car, or need to go any temple to get "protection" ? I never go temple ask for pendant before...lol I am a free thinker btw...

Some people swear that the 3M probation plate can protect your car from others...

Hi,

what are the things to do before getting you new car, 1st time owner here, please share your tips..thanks

Like ....

• can go HDB buy season parking after IU and plate number is known?
  • buy coupon?
  • getting to know the road (any tips?)

During collection of new car, what to look out for? What sort of documents the SE will give me?

Bath flower water and pai sin bo pi u careful and other driver careful about your new car.

If u have a used car to trf your stuff over than prepared a plastic bag to quickly pack all stuff for trf in plastic bag to new car..normally se wont have alot of time to wait for u to trf and slowly arrange your items.

SE wan quickly teach u things about the car and get u out of the place. U can immediately drive home than slowly arrange and explore your new car.

There isn't a lot to be done b4 car collection since dealers will do all the work needed for you to ride it on the road.

I am collecting mine end June and here's the key things to do on day 1:

- have a cash card ready

- swap old car season parking with new one at hdb

- pps

- tyre or rim upgrade (still deciding)

- car seat protection due to my kiddo

The other stuff can be done later.

Twincharged

Do not really need all these divine intervention and goodluck lah

Getting a NEW car by itself is already Luck

(Lucky to get Coe, Lucky to get car u desire etc)

Its more important to get your spouse involved in the excitement so that everyone will treat the car as part of family

If not, when u literally sleep inside the new car for the first 50days, caressing and exploring its every knobs, and electronics,

polishing it at every sec of ur time, your spouse may well get upset [bounce1]

post-161721-0-85380400-1465739460.jpg

Bath flower water and pai sin bo pi u careful and other driver careful about your new car.

If u have a used car to trf your stuff over than prepared a plastic bag to quickly pack all stuff for trf in plastic bag to new car..normally se wont have alot of time to wait for u to trf and slowly arrange your items.

SE wan quickly teach u things about the car and get u out of the place. U can immediately drive home than slowly arrange and explore your new car.

• Praise 9

Yes.  It is the feel good effect or it is the real thing.  

I have a chained collision event that year, by year end, it was declared a fraud and Income release me from all liable.

Coincidence or Pure Luck ?

Give a try.

Seriously? Haha I'm getting my new car in Sep. Gonna try this...