New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

Bro I feel for you but I think u no way more suay than me..

I kena knock just 2hrs after I collected my car

By a ah neh in bike..

Left a 10cm deep scratch on my passengers door.

I can't claim any insurance also,ah neh didn't look out for oncoming car and dash across the road and knock onto me..

After 1 month of driving notice the scratches even more now but those are possible to be removed except that ah neh knock

Kind of get used to it now..

After a while u will be numb to those scratch

• Praise 6

(edited)

Bro I feel for you but I think u no way more suay than me..

I kena knock just 2hrs after I collected my car

By a ah neh in bike..

Left a 10cm deep scratch on my passengers door.

I can't claim any insurance also,ah neh didn't look out for oncoming car and dash across the road and knock onto me..

After 1 month of driving notice the scratches even more now but those are possible to be removed except that ah neh knock

Kind of get used to it now..

After a while u will be numb to those scratch

At least this one was an accident. Can forgive the ah neh.

But what happened to thread starter was an act of evil. Hell is full of those green eyed monsters.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

nong nong time ago... my first car. 30 min in, rim scratched already. Whose fault? Mine [laugh] [laugh]

Sorry to hear about TS's car. Some people are sickos.

• Praise 3

At least this one was an accident. Can forgive the ah neh.

But what happened to thread starter was an act of evil. Hell is full of those green eyed monsters.

Ya those jealous idiot is always around us..they might be your neighbours who say good morning to u everyday.

Real sad for them to go so low to damage others property

• Praise 1

Cannot begin to understand their mentality behind this.

My neighbours have really nice cars.. those that are out of my league but I'd never scratch them.

• Praise 3

Did you follow the Public Car Park Rule of Thumb :

Rule #1: You can horn anywhere you want, EXCEPT your neighbourhood.

For example, you horn a boy dashing across the street and you sound your horn to warn him.  This is absolutely wrong.

Highway Code 101

Q1 You see a boy walking across the street

a) Sound Horn, Slow down and prepare to stop.

b) Sound Horn and Continue driving

c) Drive faster

d) Slow down and stop immediately.

Q2 You see a cat walking across the street

a) Sound Horn, Slow down and prepare to stop.

b) Sound Horn and Continue driving

c) Drive faster

d) Slow down and stop immediately.

I have 1 friend who new Mazda3, got a fine line drawn AROUND THE CAR ....... because he like to sound horn to WARN kids at his car park near a basket ball court.

Of course, it could be the neighbourhood.  

• Praise 2

Well....

Pathetic fool, what is wrong with these sickos?

My car was 2 weeks old when some mofo smashed with a big rocky a big dent at the front right side.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

One way to overcome this is to transfer your existing old car no. plate to the new car so it is not so obvious that the car is new, especially if the car has been launched some time ago. 

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

That's why I am thinking of renewing my COE when it is due! People won't be jealous of old cars!

my fren renewed COE for his car and gave it a new coat of paint + PPS.

kena vandalised.. one long scratch on the side.

• Praise 3

my fren renewed COE for his car and gave it a new coat of paint + PPS.

kena vandalised.. one long scratch on the side.

The green eyed people will always be around even if yours is an old car with new paint... as long as anything is new, they see liao not happy. I think TS probably lives in HDB? It may be a bit harsh but you tend to have more of these kind of people in HDBs...