New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

You require Macro Shots or Wide Angle ... ððð

Panoramic will be good to demonstrate the sickoness.

Then I can go "Zek Zek zek" while I shake my head.

Renewing the old car plate help I guess.. those sicko will think it's old car.. and I didn't wash the car in the first week at all.. very dirty.. old car plate on new car + dirty car which people don't want to dirty their clothes walking too near..

it was washed by AD when send in for first 1k servicing.

• Praise 2

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

Dings and dents from opening of doors can be annoying.

But to get scratch by idiotic vandals. Feel for you bro.

One of my cars i owned, was smashed by neighbour's rambutan tree during a thunder storm. Just collected 2 weeks. Send in AD for repair for 2 weeks. Faintz.

• Praise 1

Cannot begin to understand their mentality behind this.

My neighbours have really nice cars.. those that are out of my league but I'd never scratch them.

I left a note on a neighbour's car (in excess of 400bhp), just to tell him he has a great car.

I don't understand why must scratch other people's new car for no reason. In fact, I like to see people's nice cars on the road, so can admire.

Feel sorry for TS. =X

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Some neighborhoods... I feel for you.

Honestly, it just seems so petty to attack someone's car for no real reason.

I left a note on a neighbour's car (in excess of 400bhp), just to tell him he has a great car.

I don't understand why must scratch other people's new car for no reason. In fact, I like to see people's nice cars on the road, so can admire.

Feel sorry for TS. =X

Your neighbor must be shocked to see your love note thinking kanna a parking summon.

TS, feel your pain bro.

I think those sickos are jealous of others with cars in pristine shiny coat, doesn't matter whether new or old number plates.

A friend had his week old car scratched from front to back, in a long deep line. Car was parked on isolated upper level of mscp.

Feel sorry for ts. Real

Sick ppl

Maybe they like Mazda but not suzy?

My hdb no problem Hv jag,Audi, tons of BMW, merc

Too many for them to scratch they dun bother

One way to overcome this is to transfer your existing old car no. plate to the new car so it is not so obvious that the car is new, especially if the car has been launched some time ago.

My Vezel with old old plate. 2 months old birthdays 3 days ago. I have visited paintless dent removal twice. Spend in total 2 hrs on my own to remove(polish) surface scratches.

New plate/old plate the same.

Turbocharged

The wickoprobably had his first new car scratched. And then he damn angry and frustrated and after a while could not control himself decided to avenge himself. .

TS: relax bro.. The car is not part of the family. Just something to bring us around. Only you will noticed. Others on the road can't be bothered and only bothered when u cut their into their lanes.

-Be pragmatic.. there will be more scratches and dents coming along..

-make peace with yourself. If not next time you see a new car in your Neighbourhood.. what will you do?

• Praise 4

Well....

I drove my Mazda 3 SP for a good 10 years. Scrapped it and finally got a new car.

Stay in HDB with an open space car park

Based on experience, new cars always end up getting scratched. I knew it will happen soon. Just didn't expect it to be so soon.....

Though I'm annoyed, I'm at the age where I feel for the culprit. He must have felt so sick in the mind to do something like that and to do it so quickly within a few hours of me getting the car.

Just for the record. The car was perfectly mint when I collected it. So don't point finger at AD.

God have mercy on him/her.

Heart-pain for you, Bro :(

Got any cameras from your own car or nearby cars? Maybe just drop a simple letter at these cars and hope some kind owners can view their clips to see who the culprit is ...

This guy must be damned sicko .. and envy of ppl driving new cars ... haiz ...

Sorry Bros. I posted the thread and slept over it.

Thanks for some kind words here.

Definitely not looking for any sympathy here but glad so many shared their personal experiences. To be honest, I was prepared to hear distasteful comments like "u parked too slanted? U offended someone? U look very kiam par?" =P

Thankfully none. Hehehee.

Like what some said. I'm ready for dings and dents and accidental scratches. But this? He is really efficient.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3