Are You A Big Spender For A High End Bed Mattress?

Yeobt

lol.

Never hear of towel ar [laugh]

But my mattress topper has quite a few vomit and urine stains from my kid [dead]

Yeakz ! Lhahahha .

Ok i need an advice from doc. If mattress too hard , it cant support my spin when sleep straight. Bec the touch points are the butt and shlder area. If mattress too soft , scare it cant last and will cave in . So which type shld i buy ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Supercharged

I prefer mattresses that are hard ; but equally important is that the springs don't squeak when subjected to constant humping motions .  

OMG, this one reminded me of my teenage time for humping my ex-gf on a upper deck of a double decker while her (5 years younger)

sister was sleeping below. wahaha  :grin:

Yeakz ! Lhahahha .

Ok i need an advice from doc. If mattress too hard , it cant support my spin when sleep straight. Bec the touch points are the butt and shlder area. If mattress too soft , scare it cant last and will cave in . So which type shld i buy ?

i used to own a waterbed from fantasy. waterbed is a best bed for FULL body support. 

can choose to adjust the hard level anytime. best part is, can add heater below and cover yourself inside a bracket with freezing cold room temp. 

• Praise 1

Top end mattress the spring and materials definetly better. But diff ppl needs diff someone stiff some super soft. So right or wrong. But pls dont save on mattress, but the one that you feel comfortable.

• Praise 4

I was having a back pain and after searching around the right mattress,finally bought 5K Omaz brand mattress,pain no more.

• Praise 5

Supercharged

I was having a back pain and after searching around the right mattress,finally bought 5K Omaz brand mattress,pain no more.

Omaz brand? sounds new to me. ok, i go see see

i was told by the sealy promoter that MBS and a few top hotels are using this brand of mattress. well, am looking at this brand but

am still open and wish to hear more from end user point of view.

any personal review to share here?

I didn't buy because of what the promoter said..in fact we ignore what salesmen said..my wife & I did our 'research' by trying all brands we could..takes lots of time though..you should personally try to lie on every available mattresses & only buy it when it is comfortable for both of you

(edited)

Omaz brand? sounds new to me. ok, i go see see

Is a US product,I bought from Robinson few years back but now Robinson no more carry this brand ,you can visit the showroom locate at IMM.

Edited by Ltk

Twincharged

Used to have a super hard mattress. Then I had frozen shoulder. Now changed to super soft mattress. Omazz Fairmont kingsize. Approx 10k if i remember correctly. Super soft and super comfortable. Some hotel presidential suites use them I am told.

• Praise 1

I don't like mattress that are too soft. Soft mattress always feels hot and give me aches more than those hard ones. I think around 2 to 3k are fine. Anything more, you are paying for marketing.

I bought a seahorse mattress for around 300 bucks. Like that more than the 3k mattress in the mbr.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

omaz is sold by the same distributor as my airland.

Lotus sleep studio, IMM level 3

http://www.omazz.com.sg/contact.php

I think higher end mattress at Park Mall.

ps it is Omazz

I don't like mattress that are too soft. Soft mattress always feels hot and give me aches more than those hard ones. I think around 2 to 3k are fine. Anything more, you are paying for marketing.

I bought a seahorse mattress for around 300 bucks. Like that more than the 3k mattress in the mbr.

Not Omazz full talatech.

ps it is Omazz

yeah only the IMM has the airland.

I think they have 1-2 omazz there also. But they also have Lotus there .

Shop not that big...

Lotus is the super soft type. I feel like I'm sinking when im lying in it. Amazingly the salesperson says some people like it...

ps it is Omazz

Not Omazz full talatech.

Sorry I miss the z,yes is Omazz.

Twincharged

yeah only the IMM has the airland.

I think they have 1-2 omazz there also. But they also have Lotus there .

Shop not that big...

Lotus is the super soft type. I feel like I'm sinking when im lying in it. Amazingly the salesperson says some people like it...

The Omazz I have is as soft as waterbed but surprisingly supportive. Really no regret paying 10K (if i remember correctly) for the comfort and relief from the frozen shoulder.

(edited)

Casio watch tells time perfectly well, but it just ain't the same as a Rolex.

But why do you need a Rolex just to tel the time? To haolian that you made it? We have a minister who is paid millions a year, aka throttle2 level, still wearing his $20+ dollar Casio watch. Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

But why do you need a Rolex just to tel the time? To haolian that you made it? We have a minister who is paid millions a year, aka throttle2 level, still wearing his $20+ dollar Casio watch.

IMHO mattresses are more like shoes and chairs, not watches.....

Turbocharged

do the higher end seahorse models have mattress toppers?

Airland has it on their top model which is inbuilt. Which is what i like about it.

A bit soft on the top, then stiff below.

I'm not sure. I bought the no frills model at around $300. It's plenty good for me. I just need a stiff mattress for the support. Now the bedsheets on the other hand. That is something I will spend more on  :D

• Praise 1

Of course its worth it if it gives you a good night's sleep.

There is nothing worse than feeling really bad after not

sleeping well. But I find a good massage helps good sleep

more than the mattress. So I just spend the money on a

good massage.

:D  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1