Brexit - Remain or Leave EU?

Vid

(edited)

bro, based on my limited experience working with angmoh ... they are sibei fluid one

they can change stance depends on wind direction

they act nice but sibei wayang .... they talk like genius but know shit

and worst is they dont mean what they say

and what they say is not what they mean ... ie they say go west but they are aiming east

just like what it show in the funny video

See if amdk really dk enough to leave! Or tok dk once again!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

And now,  start imagining a SEA Union..... 

:psychotic:

I am sure Malaysia will be the big abang and finance the rest,  Indonesia will provide the human talents, thailand will provide the oil and Singapore will provide the natural resources... 

:=B:

How true.... for Singapore!  And we are not even part of EU!

• Praise 1

To be honest, nobody really cares because we all know what the final outcome is going to be. All the sound and fury will lead to status quo. All the fear about how bad the stock market is going to be if that happens and financial market in turmoil etc (everything is about keeping the stock market alive). We hv heard of this and that country leaving EU and none of that happens. Its just some bo liao referendum creating marginal excitement in an otherwise boring stock market. No one has a single shred of doubt they will stay, despite media hyping this up.

Even then, it will be exciting if the opposite happens.

• Praise 1

And now,  start imagining a SEA Union..... 

:psychotic:

I am sure Malaysia will be the big abang and finance the rest,  Indonesia will provide the human talents, thailand will provide the oil and Singapore will provide the natural resources... 

:=B:

We are already in Asean Free Trade Zone.  The only diff is that there is no single currency.

single currency?

then you will see the checkpoints suddenly free of any jams... can even hear the birds sing....

We are already in Asean Free Trade Zone.  The only diff is that there is no single currency.

• Praise 1

single currency?

then you will see the checkpoints suddenly free of any jams... can even hear the birds sing....

Even NAFTA <> No checkpoint le.

Actually EU is more than just single currency or FREE trade agreements.

I have scottish/UK associates complaining about influx of polish immigrants displacing jobs and depressing the salaries.

Even NAFTA <> No checkpoint le.

(edited)

And they come to SG to take away our jobs and depress our salaries. (am not talking about high end jobs)

It's all connected.

So, better country by country... build more "walls".... Trump gg to do that...

Actually EU is more than just single currency or FREE trade agreements.

I have scottish/UK associates complaining about influx of polish immigrants displacing jobs and depressing the salaries.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

the come to SG to take our jobs alright. But depressing our salaries? that I am not sure..... their expat pay package is much better than local salaries.

I have seen blue-collared ang moh being paid 2-3 times more than what a local would have been paid to do the same job..here in SG. Reason, parent company from UK and management all ang moh.

And they come to SG to take away our jobs and depress our salaries. (am not talking about high end jobs)

It's all connected.

So, better country by country... build more "walls".... Trump gg to do that...

Turbocharged

bro, based on my limited experience working with angmoh ... they are sibei fluid one

they can change stance depends on wind direction

they act nice but sibei wayang .... they talk like genius but know shit

and worst is they dont mean what they say

and what they say is not what they mean ... ie they say go west but they are aiming east

just like what it show in the funny video

Did you mistake women for ang moh dua kee
  • Praise 2

According to the latest poll, its 44% both sides. The undecided may tend to vote for the status quo, if they even bother turning up.

Think it's quite likely to be "Remain" now.

they will stay lah.

i doubt most will be foolish enough to leave.

if the brits are really stupid enough to leave then that will be the precursor to the next global economic crisis liao.

Not sure how it will pan out... but I'm pretty sure those undecided are singing the hit song by The Clash - should I stay or should I go.

they will stay lah.

i doubt most will be foolish enough to leave.

if the brits are really stupid enough to leave then that will be the precursor to the next global economic crisis liao.

The exit will benefit a small group of people, same goes with any economic crisis. The masses always the end sufferers.

Turbocharged

If the track record of the English football team is anything to go by, there will be much hype beforehand that they will not exit so early, but their performance will invariably disappoint and they will exit earlier than expected after falling short of expectations.

very likely ... probably 90% nia ... lol

According to the latest poll, its 44% both sides. The undecided may tend to vote for the status quo, if they even bother turning up.

Think it's quite likely to be "Remain" now.

↡ Advertisement