Pest and Chute

Sng28

Hello everyone,

Can i check if anyone where used Maxden or Riben rubbish chute.

I'm in a dilemma on which to choose. My current chute has little roaches invading through the corners....spraying , roach bait, roach gel, all tried....still has few sneaking in invade my home  :TT_TT:

any recommendations or advice are welcomed.

↡ Advertisement

Hello everyone,

Can i check if anyone where used Maxden or Riben rubbish chute.

I'm in a dilemma on which to choose. My current chute has little roaches invading through the corners....spraying , roach bait, roach gel, all tried....still has few sneaking in invade my home  :TT_TT:

any recommendations or advice are welcomed.

maxden quality n expensive, normal flat with good grommet seal stainless steel good enough

What floor you on? If you are on a low floor don't bother. They will still climb in from the Windows.

I tapped up my chute. Still can find roaches.

You have to bug your town councils to flush the sewers and bins often.

maxden quality n expensive, normal flat with good grommet seal stainless steel good enough

maxden quality and expensive meaning good but expensive? lol* i'm hesitant for i'm quoted 520....honestly..for a CHUTE....that's freaking ex

mine currently is flat but its coming in thru the 4 sides especially the bottom area...and brand you would recommend bro ?

What floor you on? If you are on a low floor don't bother. They will still climb in from the Windows.

I tapped up my chute. Still can find roaches.

You have to bug your town councils to flush the sewers and bins often.

I'm on lower floor 3rd floor to be exact and windows not an issue but its the chute...the small ones are making their way in and i'm deeply concern abt that. Once infestation starts i'm doomed! other than the chute i think the rest are ok. I put lots of roach traps in my house to monitor and so far so good. probably they die of hunger by the amount of times i clean the house  [laugh]

Use those sticky fly paper to pin point the points that they come from. Then work on the problem area. That is the way I found out they climb in from my window.

• Praise 3

Use those sticky fly paper to pin point the points that they come from. Then work on the problem area. That is the way I found out they climb in from my window.

It is quite entertaining to see roaches get stuck on those sticky trap :XD:

cockroach-catch1.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

This is the downside of having a rubbish chute inside the house, although it is convenient to throw your rubbish. Lol. Even changed a new chute, still have little roaches invading through the corners?

Supersonic

It is quite entertaining to see roaches get stuck on those sticky trap :XD:

cockroach-catch1.jpg

Wah lao eh... Freakin sick boy
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Which is the best quality chute to seal out cockroaches especially during fumigation?

Assuming money is not a problem.

Edited by Albeniz

Supersonic

Which is the best quality chute to seal out cockroaches especially during fumigation?

Assuming money is not a problem.

Masking tape the chute with many layers during fumigation is the best lo. Roaches should not able to come into your house.
  • Praise 1

Masking tape the chute with many layers during fumigation is the best lo. Roaches should not able to come into your house.

That is what I did. Now have to bring out the gabbage bags every morning.

Have not used the chute in the kitchen for more than 5 years liao.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

That is what I did. Now have to bring out the gabbage bags every morning.

Have not used the chute in the kitchen for more than 5 years liao.

You permanently tape up your chute ah?

You permanently tape up your chute ah? ð Why le?

Kitchen cabinets got infested badly by roaches. Spent much time and effort to eradicate them. After sealing the chutes, no more problem.

Supersonic

Kitchen cabinets got infested badly by roaches. Spent much time and effort to eradicate them. After sealing the chutes, no more problem.

Roaches from chute infested your cabinets? Looks like this is the problem if the chute is inside your house, since the design of the chute could not 100% proof seal from these pests.

Turbocharged

That means your town council not doing its job properly.

My tc cleans the chute thoroughly with detergent from top down monthly. Ground floor chute area cleaned daily and refuse removed 3x daily. No roaches at all, even for a family member who has a unit on the 2nd floor.

There was a time the contractor missed a monthly cleaning. Immediately can see roaches. Just a call to the tc, next day washed, no more problem.

Some tcs and contractors are damn lazy. Don't xxxx cannot one.

Supersonic
(edited)

True, think there is no standard SOP that every town council should follow, depends on individual town council how they want to run their estate. Some town council really very lazy.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement