Solar flim

Hungryforcar

Mine had a lil defects on it. called my SE to make an appt. Drop down at the shop, after 30mins, they changed the defected films and off i go..

Good service overall by SE and the shop [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Im on Ceramic Plus and it's one of the freebies i got from my SE. Well i guess is the material tat's being used and the ability to block UV rays ba....

Edited by Gary84

Neutral Newbie

I had my HO changed many times cos i very fussy. Did it w/o any qns asked. Did u do it at the authorised HO place? Wat's ur ride? A lot of my frens did HO at this installer. No prob & very gd after svc. They can only do it on Sat though cos wkdays they are at Pasir Panjang doing up the new cars.

The dust on my right window is not dust. I heard from the installer, it is something like mould grow on the window due to some product use, or the window is too old. Not sure is there such thing. They reinstall the film 3 times. Now baking, it seem like the small dots are gone liao.....

Just replaced my front windscreen solar film yesterday at the new Cool & Lite outlet in Paya Ubi yesterday. The installer there broke the clip to my Junction Produce Fusa and he merely kept quiet and use the remaining metal ring and hold it back in place without informing me. If i did not see the broken clip in my car i also dunno that the clip has been broken. After everything is done the same installer reversed my ride out and he did it with such speed that he scrapped my front lip. The sound was so loud that everyone in the shop and the audio shop beside it heard it. No apology or offer of compensation was was given to me. Very disappointed with the service from this Cool & Lite outlet. [thumbsdown]

i noticed tat HO people there installation not very professional. my front windscreen also screw up with alot of water marks. my package is under 5 year warrenty can anybody tell me if i can jus go to the outlet to get it replace as i misplace the warrenty card liao, do they still have a record of my car registration no.? [:(]

The installer is not those with attitude kind but he just seems scared he will get into trouble. I have told the manager about it and said i am not complaining about him but hope that he will at least inform the customer about the spoilt part. It will be better then the customer having to fing out the problem him/herself.

↡ Advertisement