Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

Still u had partial fault for failing to have proper look out. If honda fit in the lane 1, then u shud see he changing lane right?

I have seen the video again and again, always give way to the big road. thats my conclusion.

Haha mugenboy?

when I come out half way he then change lane and try to block me. all traffic has come to a stop and heavy and slow moving.

↡ Advertisement

when I come out half way he then change lane and try to block me. all traffic has come to a stop and heavy and slow moving.

U fail to have proper look out. See the lexus standstill cos he know this fit want to change lane

Can see in lane 1 van moving liao but not car behind follow. So thats where the fit is. He change lane so lexus give way but suddenly u enter the yellow box as he change lane.

Basic rule, always give way to main road. In this case he has the right way.

End of discussion :D

• Praise 1

Bros I have one also SKA9644Y b**tard Honda fit

this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.

SKA9644Y black honda fit this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.

happened today at the vivio city drop off point exit at time 17:30:26pm. traffic was very heavy and slow moving.

I was waiting for my turn to exit the carpark after the taxi in front of me exited to the main road. after the taxi exited and the yellow box was clear in front, i proceeded to exit when suddenly the black honda fit SKA9644Y speed up and try to block me off to exit and started horning continuously for no reason. as seen in the front andf rear videos provided in this report. he have purposely stop in the yellow box and proceed to try to block me off from exiting from the carpark. thus commiting traffic offence by staying in the yellow box and failure to give way.

have reported to TP just u wait and recieved the fine,small brains people like you shouldnt even fit to drive a small car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9xjeMmbQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxClPvDlKx4&list=UU2aoKql1FGe_hs9EgNZBzqQ

It's understandable that you took offence when honked at........

but you cut in too close & the Honda did the right thing by honking to warn u. Traffic already moving, cars on main road under no obligation to stop before yellow box.

Moreover, u should have waited till it's clear b4 moving from a side road and NOT ENDANGER others by cutting in.

Another observation: after you overtook black Honda, you drove in a zigzag manner in and out of lanes at the curve in the road. Bro, by submitting the video, it could backfire on you!

I hope fellow forumers will point out these observations for you to reflect on & hopefully you could obtain some degree of self awareness to make our roads safer!

• Praise 1

Bros I have one also SKA9644Y b**tard Honda fit

this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.

SKA9644Y black honda fit this loser have to go back to basic theory, refuce to give way in yellow box, for nothing horn like a mad man as if the road is his.

happened today at the vivio city drop off point exit at time 17:30:26pm. traffic was very heavy and slow moving.

I was waiting for my turn to exit the carpark after the taxi in front of me exited to the main road. after the taxi exited and the yellow box was clear in front, i proceeded to exit when suddenly the black honda fit SKA9644Y speed up and try to block me off to exit and started horning continuously for no reason. as seen in the front andf rear videos provided in this report. he have purposely stop in the yellow box and proceed to try to block me off from exiting from the carpark. thus commiting traffic offence by staying in the yellow box and failure to give way.

have reported to TP just u wait and recieved the fine,small brains people like you shouldnt even fit to drive a small car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9xjeMmbQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxClPvDlKx4&list=UU2aoKql1FGe_hs9EgNZBzqQ

Hello speedzbmw. Why use clone account to post?

• Praise 2

U fail to have proper look out. See the lexus standstill cos he know this fit want to change lane

Can see in lane 1 van moving liao but not car behind follow. So thats where the fit is. He change lane so lexus give way but suddenly u enter the yellow box as he change lane.

Basic rule, always give way to main road. In this case he has the right way.

End of discussion :D

in another word, self pawn [shakehead]

• Praise 3

speedzbmw posted this on EDMW.. kena pwn up down left right liao in addition to his own self-pwn.

almost all his details got splashed out.. including some not very savoury ones [bounce1]

• Praise 3

That's why I do not post my altercations on the road. MCFers gives 360 degrees feedback and somehow or other, backfire.....and it becomes a face palm thingy.

Everyone make mistakes...

When we point 1 finger at others, the other 4 fingers are pointing at ourselves :D

Let's forgive and move on :)

• Praise 2

That's why I do not post my altercations on the road. MCFers gives 360 degrees feedback and somehow or other, backfire.....and it becomes a face palm thingy.

Agree. More often than not, drivers fail to realize it is their own actions that caused some unpleasant reactions from others, then things begin to spiral out of control with more retaliations. Good takeaway is, hopefully the episode humbles the driver, he/she will be more careful on the road and think twice reflect before posting videos on the internet calling others names.

Drive safe! [:)]

• Praise 2

Nowadays people wanna lace me, I relac relac... chia you very expensive u know!

Agree. More often than not, drivers fail to realize it is their own actions that caused some unpleasant reactions from others, then things begin to spiral out of control with more retaliations. Good takeaway is, hopefully the episode humbles the driver, he/she will be more careful on the road and think twice reflect before posting videos on the internet calling others names.

Drive safe! [:)]

• Praise 2

Nowadays people wanna lace me, I relac relac... chia you very expensive u know!

Hahah yes. I usually shrug it off when people try to race me. Nothing to prove and no need to prove anything. [laugh]

Why kick up such a big fuss over a small issue? You forced your way in he horn you no accident then leave it. Sometimes I also force my in and if kanna honk just give a wave and everyone can relax liao.

You cutting in at the last minute is what we driver encounter now and again, to post it up is just kinda childish.

Best reckless driver of the year (P plate)

[sRD Community] The Dangerous Decision:

This guy shouldnt be in our road

You sure it was a guy? I dare to bet the possibility of a woman driver cut like that is much higher...

↡ Advertisement