Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

You sure it was a guy? I dare to bet the possibility of a woman driver cut like that is much higher...

Be it guy or girl

Dont evertry a last minute change in expressway, even if next exit is far far away, even if petrol finish, be safe to yourself and other drivers

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Best reckless driver of the year (P plate)

[sRD Community] The Dangerous Decision:

This guy shouldnt be in our road

very curious to know what happened after they stop?

well cam car by stopping in the middle of road is just as reckless.

Tell us what will be your reaction, when out of nowhere someone cuts into your lane, forcing you out of your intended path and way?
  • Praise 1

very curious to know what happened after they stop?

Make love? Lol

This happens EVERYDAY at that exit!!!

They should have further sign before the exit indicating exit to clementi is onnright

Tell us what will be your reaction, when out of nowhere someone cuts into your lane, forcing you out of your intended path and way?

Car cam stop and try to reverse to get back to expressway lol

Turbocharged

Make love? Lol

They should have further sign before the exit indicating exit to clementi is onnright

I think they hug each other as both drivers came out and notice they are long lost bubbies..... [laugh]

fwXfklq.jpg

simple. I move on and try to find alternate route back. And of course, thank God that I managed to avoid an accident.

What would you do instead?? Sound like you prefer to get out and demand an explanation in the middle of PIE.

• Praise 1

simple. I move on and try to find alternate route back. And of course, thank God that I managed to avoid an accident.

What would you do instead?? Sound like you prefer to get out and demand an explanation in the middle of PIE.

You're cool man. I certainly hope when this happens, you'll have a recording to show all of us how to avoid this cool-headedly.

Anyway, I'm not the confrontational type. But I would certainly be scared "shit out" as this happened so suddenly.

Human's natural instinct will probably get me to apply brake, unlike your's where you're so cool-headed to continue the journey looking for alternative route. After recovering from the initial shock, I would also then be like you, continue my journey forward, not reverse lar.

So I find the cam-car stopping is just natural reaction. But if he/she were to reverse, or start a war, then that's another story of its own liao.

Singapore really need to have more cool drivers, like your good self, in our roads man!

Cheers!

Turbocharged

sure fine + licence suspended?

A blue Nissan GT-R sports car travelling at 146kmh - more than twice the legal limit - in Seletar Link was stopped by police in the early hours yesterday.

The driver, believed to be in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, in a joint operation by the Traffic Police (TP) and Land Transport Authority (LTA) over New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Source: ST

The male driver, believed to be in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving early yesterday, in a joint operation by the Traffic Police and the LTA over New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. -- PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO

ST_20150102_POLICE02_948470e.jpg

• Praise 1

his gf like very very young ...

NPNT!

btw, from the picture above looks like kena road block.. New year eve still fast & furious.. some more that stretch got many TP camping one..

once I got tail gate by a TP there when I was going at 70kph liao.. lucky never step harder!

Twincharged

sure fine + licence suspended?

If charge for dangerous driving maybe license gone. Cuz dangerous driving is 24 points and that means license suspended for 12 months. IIRC if license suspended for 12 months or more, the license will be revoked.

Edited by Nzy

Twincharged

Wah, TP and LTA joint operation sure die. Even if never flout traffic rules, sure can find illegal mod.

Can see someone kneeling down looking under the car. Must be the LTA officer looking for illegal mods. lol.

↡ Advertisement