Singapore Reckless Drivers Videos part II

Jtb

Twincharged

With accident, good what.  It will slowly remove ppl who can't drive beyond 70km/h from expressway.

Wouldn't it cause more people to drive slowly? Lol. Scared got accident so end up slowing down. The ones who get removed will be those who like to travel fast and those who like to travel slow. The average people not affected.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Chinese news reported that the bus is believed to have beat red light. Bus was travelling along Woodlands Ave 6. Taxi was at Woodlands Dr 65 making a turn towards Woodlands Ave 6. Traffic light turned amber but the bus didn't slow down and continue chionging straight and hit the taxi. Taxi then spun 180 degrees and became stuck at the centre divider

From Xin Min full report, i40 from Dr 65 turn left to Ave 6.  Traffic light is green in favour of the taxi. Bus on Ave 6 going straight cheong red light, hit i40 causing it to spin and push it to this position

From Xin Min full report, i40 from Dr 65 turn left to Ave 6.  Traffic light is green in favour of the taxi. Bus on Ave 6 going straight cheong red light, hit i40 causing it to spin and push it to this position

ban the bugger

Turbocharged

With higher speed limits, speed differential will be bigger. Firstly, the heavy vehicles. Unless they also increase the speed limits of heavy vehicles together. Next, there will be those who always drive slowly. Some are not hoggers and keep to the left, but no matter what is the speed limit of the road, they always travel at 60-70km/h. I know a few people who do that. Lol. With higher speed limits, people will be travelling faster on first lane and the slow ones will still continue to drive slowly.

Speed differential will be increased which causes even more accidents.

Good point. I somehow forgot about the whole hogging issue. [:|]

I drive for 24years only kena road block thrice. It's so rare to see road block yet he can get convicted a few times. Only shows he got away for drinking and driving almost every day except for the few times he got caught. He is considered experience in this field so excuses also played like a pro, so creative, demo some more.

In Sg, I lost count of road blocks. May be 10 or so, but I had 6 road blocks in one nite ... in Phnom Penh [bigcry]

• Praise 1

In Sg, I lost count of road blocks. May be 10 or so, but I had 6 road blocks in one nite ... in Phnom Penh [bigcry]

Cambodian girls are known to cause mental blocks as well. Bro Staff69 please verify.

• Praise 1

New saga on facebook!!

Mf2Niin.png

The dog owner has a photo of the car,other than creating social media attention, dont understand why would he/she need the public to help locate the owner of the car.

• Praise 1

The dog owner has a photo of the car,other than creating social media attention, dont understand why would he/she need the public to help locate the owner of the car.

this CRV cannot buy......no longer hala

• Praise 3

My calculation is based on point to point along highway with no traffic light...once u factor the lights in, easily add another 15-20 min

i always drive sengkang to Benoi (TPE>SLE>BKE>KJE>exit benoi) during off-peak hour 2-4pm.

80% of the trip exceed the limit speed, still required about 30-35mins to reach.

Too many bridges along the way near CCK area, many snippers around.

this CRV cannot buy......no longer hala

Unlike cats, hitting a dog is an offence, can be fine, jail or both.

SPCA have some guidance what drivers should do, see link below

http://www.spca.org.sg/services_education_faq_details.asp?id=969

The driver shd not drive off

The driver shd also avoid using vulgar language

At least acknowledge her mistakes.

Pity the dog (and the owner).

Pity cats (not covered!)

Any details known - Dog survived? Dog not on a leash? slow parking speed?

Encountered 2 siao charbor this morning at Clementi Mall basement carpark. They drove against the flow of traffic and we waited while the younger woman made a turn which was a bit late and came to a stop in front of a pillar. While she was reversing to correct the turn, we crossed in front of her merc. She and the older woman were not happy and were both shaking their heads. I stopped and looked at them, si mi daiji I gesture. After parking, the came out and glared at us from far.

Knnccb. So fark type! Drive merc but behave like whores. [shakehead]

• Praise 6

Encountered 2 siao charbor this morning at Clementi Mall basement carpark. They drove against the flow of traffic and we waited while the younger woman made a turn which was a bit late and came to a stop in front of a pillar. While she was reversing to correct the turn, we crossed in front of her merc. She and the older woman were not happy and were both shaking their heads. I stopped and looked at them, si mi daiji I gesture. After parking, the came out and glared at us from far.

Knnccb. So fark type! Drive merc but behave like whores. [shakehead]

whores is highly paid hor....especially those young and nubile! The oldest proffession but employing the young and the freshest!

Elderly woman killed in accident near Clementi Mall; taxi driver arrested

SINGAPORE - A female pedestrian was killed in an accident along Commonwealth Avenue West on Sunday (Oct 23) morning.

Eyewitnesses said the accident, which involved a white Mercedes taxi, occurred near Clementi Mall.

The police said a 55-year-old male taxi driver was arrested for causing death by negligent act.

It was alerted to the accident at 6.23am. The 69-year-old victim was pronounced dead at the scene, a spokesman added.

Police investigations are ongoing.

20161023_ln_accident-05.jpg

Unlike cats, hitting a dog is an offence, can be fine, jail or both.

SPCA have some guidance what drivers should do, see link below

http://www.spca.org.sg/services_education_faq_details.asp?id=969

The driver shd not drive off

The driver shd also avoid using vulgar language

At least acknowledge her mistakes.

Pity the dog (and the owner).

Pity cats (not covered!)

Any details known - Dog survived? Dog not on a leash? slow parking speed?

Agreed...doesn't matter whether dogs or cats...a life is lost. Hope that the dog reincarnate to a better life.

↡ Advertisement