• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

Uaudio
  • Uaudio
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

10_69738_1_crop.jpg

8_32273_1.jpg

9_98182_1.jpg

11_24216_1.jpg

http://www.mycarforu...&product=112854

Hella DR520 Driving Video Recorder

$159 with installation!
1 year warranty

The HELLA DR 520 Driving Video Recorder captures critical details of every road incidents. Recording at 30 frames per second without dropping a single frame, every moment of your commute is captured bright and clear in high definition (HD) video images.

It can also vividly record momentous journeys driving on scenic routes with your loved ones, giving you the best motoring assurance and experience while you enjoy the pleasure and comfort of driving your car.

# Full HD 1080P and 140 Degree Wide Angle View
# 2.7" LCD Screen
# G-Sensor
# Loop-Recording
# Smart Motion Detection
# Parking Monitoring Mode
# Night Vision
# Micro SD Card (Up to 64GB/ Class 10)

Edited by Uaudio, 03 November 2017 - 12:37 PM.

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:11 AM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any recommendation for car horn replacement? My hella twin horn is too soft. Prefer LTA compliant. Thanks.

Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:29 AM

aranor
  • aranor
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

can i please have a quote via PM for a quote for full floor soundproofing for 07 GS300?

Thank u!

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

Uaudio
  • Uaudio
    Sponsor
    Author Image

can i please have a quote via PM for a quote for full floor soundproofing for 07 GS300?

Thank u!

hi aranor. can call us for the pricing ? thank you 

Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:46 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Any recommendation for car horn replacement? My hella twin horn is too soft. Prefer LTA compliant. Thanks.

Hi, any update?

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:43 AM

Uaudio
  • Uaudio
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi, any update?

hi we got bosch horn

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:28 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi we got bosch horn

Thanks. Which model? Better than my current hella twin tone? Whats the cost including installation?

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

Uaudio
  • Uaudio
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thanks. Which model? Better than my current hella twin tone? Whats the cost including installation?

hi, the bosch is fanfare compact. is roughly around the same. with install will be 58

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:59 AM

KathrinRichKathi

BRAND NEW Car Rearview LCD Monitor (Reverse Camera)

$380 with installation

attachicon.gifIMG_0103.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0104.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0105.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0106.JPG

• 7 Inch Digital TFT Panel 
  • Aspect ratio 16:9 image
  • Resolution:800*R.G.B*480/1024*R.G.B*600 (Optional)
  • 2 Way Video Input
  • VGA (Optional)
  • Power Supply: DC 9V-32V

Hi 

i like this one. could i order it online.. ??

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:48 PM

gccp23
  • gccp23
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Check out autobac, did mine with them before, plenty of choices. Reasonable prices. Got demo I think.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Check out autobac, did mine with them before, plenty of choices. Reasonable prices. Got demo I think.

Thanks bro. I have changed to hella twin but found it not load enough. Lol

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

gccp23
  • gccp23
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks bro. I have changed to hella twin but found it not load enough. Lol

Changed mined to stebel from Italy. Acceptable to me
Koster praised this

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

U Audio Car Accessories

U Audio Car Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ronleech  |  5th Gear

Patience and knowledgeable. Good workmanship. Reasonable pricing with advice. Patch up my messing wiring and get everything in order. You wont go wrong for going to them.

U Audio Car Accessories

U Audio Car Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by noew  |  Neutral Newbie

One Sunday afternoon, I was driving around the Jurong/Toh Guan area looking for a reliable installer to fit an Apple Car Play headset onto my MPV. Most audio shops were shut except U Audio (located along the sleepy back lanes of TradeHub 21). The helpful owner, Mr Lim, suggested I speak to his son to see how we could get iPhone mirroring happening on my rear monitors. J... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : U Audio Car Accessories

Quick Reply

Tags: dvd player, audio system and 8 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users