Drone Enthusiasts fall in!

tenyawph

Do anything u want, just dont get caught!!!

My usual flying site also not permitted. But so far no complains. Police car drive by just admire and move off.

[laugh] of course....

↡ Advertisement

[laugh] of course....

Generally, stay within the height of a HDB flat and you should be safe. And fly within your visual sight when you just started. Dont try to fly out of range, thatz where accidents happen and lost of drone happens. Generally, I stay within 500m range. I kiasee. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Generally, stay within the height of a HDB flat and you should be safe. And fly within your visual sight when you just started. Dont try to fly out of range, thatz where accidents happen and lost of drone happens. Generally, I stay within 500m range. I kiasee. [laugh]

fly over to neighbor's house and peep through the bathroom and bedroom windows can? 

Ya

Dun kk test 7km range for mavic haaaa

Then cannot test the max range. Where do you go to test?

fly over to neighbor's house and peep through the bathroom and bedroom windows can?

I think cannot cuz I think quite noisy.

Just flew my Mavic Pro over the weekend. A photo from my Mavic Pro of my usual flying field. [:p]

View of flying field.jpg

Nice. Within 500m?

Just flew my Mavic Pro over the weekend. A photo from my Mavic Pro of my usual flying field. [:p]

View of flying field.jpg

Can fly across the water to the other side?

Then cannot test the max range. Where do you go to test?

I think cannot cuz I think quite noisy.

Nice. Within 500m?

Can fly across the water to the other side?

Yup, Still within 500m range. One end to another end is just 500m for one side of the field. If you fly across both fields, then more than 500m. I dont do that.

There used to be guys flying planes and heli at the heavy vehicle carpark. But nowadays its dominated by parrot owners. They let go their parrot and let them fly. So as not to injure the real birds, those flyers need to move elsewhere.

• Praise 1

Yup, Still within 500m range. One end to another end is just 500m for one side of the field. If you fly across both fields, then more than 500m. I dont do that.

There used to be guys flying planes and heli at the heavy vehicle carpark. But nowadays its dominated by parrot owners. They let go their parrot and let them fly. So as not to injure the real birds, those flyers need to move elsewhere.

Had to compress else too big

This mine trying catch shy sun

post-547-0-10202900-1498728429_thumb.png

• Praise 1

one day the low air space going to have so many drone that they have to start charging ERP [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lol

one day the low air space going to have so many drone that they have to start charging ERP [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Eh tt one caas

Dun give ideas hor

This not MDF...

At first I tot what parrot? Why can't parrot drones fly together. Then I saw birds. Lol

Had to compress else too big

This mine trying catch shy sun

IMG_2454.PNG

Where have I seen this pic before?

if order the spark from DJI on line store, do the ship to singapore and cover under warranty

Dont know. Never done that before.

But I did buy DJI products from online vendors, then my own fault and connect reverse polarity. A puff of smoke and the electronics fried. Wrote to DJI and they gladly replaced it FOC for me even thou its my own fault. However they replaced with a used unit, their demo unit. I more than happy to accept. Sent back to China my fried parts and they send the replacement back to me.

↡ Advertisement