• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1090 replies to this topic | 2,307 praises

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Jbren
  • Premium member
    Jbren
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone has signed te promo package dont mind to share details package as u get :) ?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Buy a magnetic or sticky pad, cover the 1999-esque digital clock with it, affix a nice Seiko or Citizen to it. :a-fun:

Haha... good suggestion but a bit leh chei....  [laugh]  Better still, place a Apple Watch and use it like Apple CarPlay.  [smash]

I think the dashboard area for the current altis is gear towards old skool style. Not only the clock, even the entire dashboard design looks like those 80s car. Either you like it or dont like it. Lol.

That to me, its a bit disappointing as the outside was way better than the previous generations. 

Angcheek praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:16 AM

Spring

That to me, its a bit disappointing as the outside was way better than the previous generations.

I suppose u can't have everything. I've bought cars which didn't suit me 100% but cos it thicked most of the boxes. Then again, if u find it an eyesore, even if it ticks 99% of boxes, it may be a deal breaker! Goes to show that all of us have different benchmarks n as the saying goes "one man's meat is another man's poison"!

Edited by Spring, 03 September 2016 - 10:20 AM.

Mercs, Angcheek and Jamesc praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:30 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Haha... good suggestion but a bit leh chei....  [laugh]  Better still, place a Apple Watch and use it like Apple CarPlay.  [smash]

oei... I thought you say you care about design... very crucial!! :XD:

if you try, don't forget to remove the wrist strap. look dopey otherwise.

Angcheek praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

Altis2016
  • Premium member
    Altis2016
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone has signed te promo package dont mind to share details package as u get :) ?

This is what my SE sent me.
A rundown of our prices. Prius C $95988 Altis $97988 (black interior) $95988 (ivory interior) standard and $103988 (black interior) $101988 (ivory interior) elegance. Prius $129988 Camry 2.0 $126988 Camry 2.5 $131988 Rav 4 $149988 Fortuner $182,988 Wish $104988 Standard $110988 Elegance Interest Promo 2.38% for 5 to 7 years loan min 50k!!! Terms and conditions apply. Call Me at 97626562 for more details. Sean Koh Borneo motors.
Sorry. Should have deleted the contact.
Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:25 PM

Jbren
  • Premium member
    Jbren
    Clutched
    Author Image

A rundown of our prices. Prius C $95988 Altis $97988 (black interior) $95988 (ivory interior) standard and $103988 (black interior) $101988 (ivory interior) elegance. Prius $129988 Camry 2.0 $126988 Camry 2.5 $131988 Rav 4 $149988 Fortuner $182,988 Wish $104988 Standard $110988 Elegance Interest Promo 2.38% for 5 to 7 years loan min 50k!!! Terms and conditions apply. Call Me at 97626562 for more details. Sean Koh Borneo motors.

Elegance black interior need add 2k...alamak what logic is it :-o thought ivory interior are nicer from my personal point of view ...
Angcheek praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:36 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

where is Alphard & Vellfire?

Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:51 PM

Altis2016
  • Premium member
    Altis2016
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Elegance black interior need add 2k...alamak what logic is it :-o thought ivory interior are nicer from my personal point of view ...

I also blurred. When I booked previously, I preferred blacked, ivory seems the more popular among buyer😲😲

where is Alphard & Vellfire?

Nvr ask. SE sent to me wrongly as I already bought the car.

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

AltisOwner
  • Premium member
    AltisOwner
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Consider my altis is still cheaper. I paid 101K for an elegance (free upgrade) black with black interior plus free blackvue dash cam 1ch but I top up $270 for 2ch and I ask for Yokohama types. Initially I wanted ivory interior to contra with black altis but my SE advised me to take black because ivory once get dirty can be seen very clearly and need to maintain it regularly. Now I found that the black leather looks nice :)

Edited by AltisOwner, 03 September 2016 - 09:29 PM.

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:39 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Altos at $94,988 is bang for buck.

I booked the previous model Altis for $98k in Feb 2013 and was out bidder by a dollar in the last minute at 3.59pm. Asked to top up. Refused and got back deposit

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:41 AM

Jbren
  • Premium member
    Jbren
    Clutched
    Author Image

I booked the previous model Altis for $98k in Feb 2013 and was out bidder by a dollar in the last minute at 3.59pm. Asked to top up. Refused and got back deposit

So bro what car are u riding now :)
Elegance now still can get at 101k I think ...

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

Spring

Ivory interior is indeed nicer but difficult to maintain. Ask any practical buyer and they will tell u to get dark leather as sweat stains the leather over time unless u willing to DIY or send for regular upkeep which most don't. My guess is not black need to pay $2k more but ivory gets a $2k discount.
FourZero, Tianmo, Angcheek and Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:37 AM

Altis2016
  • Premium member
    Altis2016
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wow bro, if u get it then, it really is a great deal. So I assume that even in high COE time, still can find car under $100k. In my opinion, I feel that BM is capable of lowering down car price down to 95k if COE in the range of 40K+++.
I was told previously that BM employed someone who used to sell condom to run the business when I comment that Altis price fluctuate a lot and nvr reflect true value.

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Altis2016
  • Premium member
    Altis2016
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Consider my altis is still cheaper. I paid 101K for an elegance (free upgrade) black with black interior plus free blackvue dash cam 1ch but I top up $270 for 2ch and I ask for Yokohama types. Initially I wanted ivory interior to contra with black altis but my SE advised me to take black because ivory once get dirty can be seen very clearly and need to maintain it regularly. Now I found that the black leather looks nice :)

Agree with you. Back then, I have to decide on pearly white with ivory or super white with black interior. I like pearly white but want black interior. In the end, I decided to go for black interior.
I find that for the black interior, if we add a subtle bit of contrast color like red, it look quite nice. My only complaint about black leather seat does not come with red sewing threads.

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

Jbren
  • Premium member
    Jbren
    Clutched
    Author Image

Ivory interior is indeed nicer but difficult to maintain. Ask any practical buyer and they will tell u to get dark leather as sweat stains the leather over time unless u willing to DIY or send for regular upkeep which most don't. My guess is not black need to pay $2k more but ivory gets a $2k discount.

The fact is it doesn't checked and confirm black pay add 2k while ivory no top up :-o

Anyway personal I feel that ivory interior are nicer with diff interior colour tone :)

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So bro what car are u riding now :)
Elegance now still can get at 101k I think ...

Ended up with a used Passat 1.8 , at $9.5K anual dep. No regrets. 

Never expected it to be more economical than Altis 1.6. [laugh]

Attached Thumbnails

• PASSAT 111.jpg

Edited by Vinceng, 04 September 2016 - 11:49 AM.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

Altis2016
  • Premium member
    Altis2016
    1st Gear
    Author Image

:a-m1212: u have the eye for great bargain.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

Wester86
  • Premium member
    Wester86
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone who booked the altis at promo price non gted got coe this round?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:45 PM

Beng2
  • Beng2
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I salute you. I suppose when the "Please refuel" warning comes on, you are only left with 5 litres petrol?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

what kinda lobang was that, only to see most depre 12+k..

the dealer quite despo for biz i guess..

FS

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, new facelift and 5 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users