Thread for Discussion on Reason for Deleted Threads?

Darryn

I will say this........ that thread, no one will really miss it anyway....except for @Darryn when he panic after he saw the "access denied" 

It brings out the subconscious primal fear in him.... :D

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....baaaaaaaaaaaaa

417ptp0XdsL._AC_UL320_SR266,320_.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I will say this........ that thread, no one will really miss it anyway....except for @Darryn when he panic after he saw the "access denied" 

It brings out the subconscious primal fear in him.... :D

I dont think anyone................including @Darryn will really miss it...................but I do agree with what he has stated...........I too was a little lost trying to locate the thread..............I remember it was in "L&E".......but it was not there.....................I went to "complaint" and it was also not found...........

not that i have not seen threads disappear.............it used to be quite often........but this has not happen for many years.............and many would have forgotten that it can happen...............

I didnt see anything unusual when I posted and log out..........why need to move it away.............if there is indeed an agenda............it can always be locked..................and we can still see what had transacted............

• Praise 1

To clear air and spam all over other forums justifying ones behavior or purchase, etc

It was indeed a spam and Ill intent so Hv clarified w mod at sgmerc and we are aligned

The thread reeked of a 'picanto' style attack

The rest is, as they say, history

I dont think anyone................including @Darryn will really miss it...................but I do agree with what he has stated...........I too was a little lost trying to locate the thread..............I remember it was in "L&E".......but it was not there.....................I went to "complaint" and it was also not found...........

not that i have not seen threads disappear.............it used to be quite often........but this has not happen for many years.............and many would have forgotten that it can happen...............

I didnt see anything unusual when I posted and log out..........why need to move it away.............if there is indeed an agenda............it can always be locked..................and we can still see what had transacted............

Basically spill over fr sgmerc over to other forums including here

Apparently even hwz banned the bugga. How often u see tt

• Praise 1

knn. 

if mcf so civilised then it will be very boring liao

keep-calm-anarchy-is-in-order-now.jpg

lollll....can alwes count on you buddy :grin:  [thumbsup]

as you can see, we tend to be more open minded and we all agree to disagree and most here are on the same wavelength.  AS long as one is civil and not IMPOSE his/her rights, we all can get along here

pls, there is already so much war and animosity/hatred out there, let's keep this online space civil so we can exchange views in the most friendly way

PEace out

• Praise 1

To clear air and spam all over other forums justifying ones behavior or purchase, etc

It was indeed a spam and Ill intent so Hv clarified w mod at sgmerc and we are aligned

you all different forum the mod all connected one ah?

got moderator union isit?

• Praise 2

wah..........big business...................got issue public statement some more............and I thought we welcome him earlier.............mayb MCF also sld issue a public statement ...............that we made an unsound judgement.................we actually didnt welcome him............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

you all different forum the mod all connected one ah?

got moderator union isit?

MyModForum

Haaaa

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

wah..........big business...................got issue public statement some more............and I thought we welcome him earlier.............mayb MCF also sld issue a public statement ...............that we made an unsound judgement.................we actually didnt welcome him............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

Public statement?

Now I am curious....

TCSS can be serious till like that?

Public statement?

Now I am curious....

TCSS can be serious till like that?

go read the link .................1st page last post here.............

(edited)

now is very boring liao lor.................few years back .............everyday got surprise one............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Mod here have stressful life . Must buy radx some beer ! Why beer ... bec he dont drink la . Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Mod here have stressful life . Must buy radx some beer ! Why beer ... bec he dont drink la . ðð

Haaaaa... Joker da

knn.

if mcf so civilised then it will be very boring liao

keep-calm-anarchy-is-in-order-now.jpg

Eh b careful wat u wish for haaaaa

now is very boring liao lor.................few years back .............everyday got surprise one............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya boy... Those were the days

Hongkie now toned down and applause is in order

@joseph22, no hope Liao haaaaa

Mod here have stressful life . Must buy radx some beer ! Why beer ... bec he dont drink la . ðð

Buy the man SSDs ... He really likes SSD ... :-)
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Eh b careful wat u wish for haaaaa

Ya boy... Those were the days

Hongkie now toned down and applause is in order

@joseph22, no hope Liao haaaaa

I trying to spice up a bit for u... But Hor old Liao... No energy to play flame war...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4