Alfa 159 Part IX (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

G_mann

Yes grey color.

Today went Alfa Sportivo for servicing and other checks. Car in general good health. Front left and right driveshafts need to be change. Front suspension left lower arm and right upper arm need to change but i changing all 4 arms. Swapping out the novitec back to the stock exo free with the workshop owner. Install aluminium pedals.

Next week maybe swapping out my 5 horseshoe 19" rims with another Alfa owner with his 18" 7 horseshoe rims.

Back to a quiet subtle beast... cheers

Edited by Pictogene
↡ Advertisement

I never a fan of aftermarket exhaust. While they sound great in town, highway cruising very tiring with that load reasonating sound. Cheers

Haha

some are more Q than others

To each his own^^

Enjoy ur ride bro!!!

Hi guys. I am Kenny and I just confirmed purchase of a Dec'09 159 3.2 M today. Hope to learn more from you guys here.

Cheers

HI Kenny, welcome on board. We met/spoke while at AS. Have fun.

Hi guys! Letting go of my ride 159 May 2008. Grey colour. Regular service and parts replace all with AS. PM @ 9760 7757 before car goes to dealer. Exhaust n rims from Novitec. Cheers !

• Praise 1

Hi guys.

Letting go of my 19" rim with 5-horseshoe design . New Eagle F1 A3 tires used only 1300km. Interested please PM me at 92996626.

1474952926145-820234120.jpg

Edited by Pictogene
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, glad to join the Alfa ranks. got myself a 2.2L 159 recently. Ran a few tanks of fuel already. Been getting abt 7km/l on average so far with Esso Synergy 5000. Am wondering what's the average fuel consumption you guys are getting? I know it varies depending on driving style, just wanna gauge if mine is normal, and if anything can be done to improve it. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Hi all, glad to join the Alfa ranks. got myself a 2.2L 159 recently. Ran a few tanks of fuel already. Been getting abt 7km/l on average so far with Esso Synergy 5000. Am wondering what's the average fuel consumption you guys are getting? I know it varies depending on driving style, just wanna gauge if mine is normal, and if anything can be done to improve it. Thanks!

Welcome to the pit!!!

wrt ur FC.... sounds about rt. lol

depends on your travel pattern ba.

mostly highway?

mostly city?

We have bros here with 15+km/L

suspect they dropped toyota engine

• Praise 1

Welcome Kriizzs!!

FYI... Mine is averagely 9.5km/l... Lowest 8km/l...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the replies guys! My travel is a mix of both city and highway. Been pretty light-footed for the last tank just to know what's the best i can get from it, however it doesn't improve by much, max 7.5km/l (but takes away the joy of driving the car by quite abit!). Redvios your fuel consumption seems substantially better than of the rest of us, are you on R18 tyres?

Thanks for the replies guys! My travel is a mix of both city and highway. Been pretty light-footed for the last tank just to know what's the best i can get from it, however it doesn't improve by much, max 7.5km/l (but takes away the joy of driving the car by quite abit!). Redvios your fuel consumption seems substantially better than of the rest of us, are you on R18 tyres?

Using CSC5.. 225/ 45/ 17... mayb that's why...

mine was about 7.8 to 8.2 km/l when i had it.

on stock 18" 5-horseshoe rims that one bro is selling here now

mine is between 7-8km/l. on stock 18" horseshoe using Esso/SPC 95

For this car, i don't bother about being lightfooted nor be concern about the FC. Just enjoy the drive and pump petrol when tank is low. ake the car up north for a spirited drive to clear the carbon. Car will come back more responsive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1