Honda Vezel or Kia K3

Brianlee

The reason as vezel can double up as temp bed if wife locks me out is the best reason so far to get the vezel. Lol.

So you meant only married men can get vezel?

I would say if tight on budget double up the boot space as bed. Downside suspension a bit hard so must know how to manuvrous to a good position.

So you meant only married men can get vezel?

I would say if tight on budget double up the boot space as bed. Downside suspension a bit hard so must know how to manuvrous to a good position.

I dont like the hard suspension of vezel. Not a comfort ride for me.

• Praise 2

Was at ur position few weeks back. Thinking hard abt next ride..for every few thousands dollars different u have another car to choose from..follow your heart and budget...

If concerns related to maintenance...might u consider HRV.

My humble opinion...enjoy the headache

mind to share how you make your decision? [:p]

K3. Coz it's high spec & 5yr unlimited km warranty. Vezel is economy spec n questionable 3rd party WS.

yes, these are the things that in my consideration.

• Praise 2

I seriously cannot tahan vezel. Too many. I don't like the rear too. I only like the front.

My vote is for k3

Rear aircon.

Equipment.

Agent

Boot space.

Comfort.

Take note k3 has higher FC.

• Praise 2

many people buy dont mean that its confirmed the best...dont forget in singapore we are wll-known followers...i see you buy he buy she buy then i buy also...

you should really take a look and test drive both vehicles before making the decision...

no model is a one-fits-all or perfect fit for everybody...it really depends on which one fits whatever you are looking for in the car...

• Praise 2

I thought between the 2 cars, the price difference is quite big leh. If you are at $103k bracket, there are more than these 2 to consider.

You will get what you pay most times. Yes I fully agree. You need to test yourself and hear from owners their feedback.

• Praise 2

tbh quite hard to compare these 2 models as both are totally different league :wacko:

Vezel should compared with Qashqai. Lol.

• Praise 1

hi bros here, Im dilemma of choosing Vezel or K3.

This topic may discussed in other forum, im appreciated if you may share with me the link.

I wish to receive some comments and advices from you all.

Buy for family used ( with 2 young kids, sometimes with parent also), which one do you recommend?

I concern about:

1. spacious - comfortable

2. Maintenance cost

3. driving enjoyment

4. FC

thank you.

I think I will be the best person to answer this questions as I have both cars and I have driven and sat on the passenger seat as well as the behind seat for both as well.

For head space, Vezel wins but overall K3 feels wider at the rear side. Comfort wise for passengers my 5 y.o prefers the K3(that tells u a lot) Maybe becos the older Vezel suspension is very stiff (bounce even if u pass hump slowly) but hear the newer version is improved.

Plus K3 has rear aircon.

Jap and Korean cars is cheap to maintain compare to conti but so far non breakdown so hard to tell u which. P.I service workshop is outsource but doesn't mean its no good. C&C dented my front door on my first service!!!

K3 is more powerful on the drive and the gear change is not as smooth as Vezel. Depends if u like what kind of driving experience. Vezel is higher gives u better overall area of sight. Actually the K3 is longer, harder to parallel park. K3 has better handling IMO for someone who likes better control on the road while Vezel feels easier to drive.

FC Vezel wins hands down. My K3 is doing 9.5l/100km think Vezel is like 8+/-

• Praise 4

I think I will be the best person to answer this questions as I have both cars and I have driven and sat on the passenger seat as well as the behind seat for both as well.

For head space, Vezel wins but overall K3 feels wider at the rear side. Comfort wise for passengers my 5 y.o prefers the K3(that tells u a lot) Maybe becos the older Vezel suspension is very stiff (bounce even if u pass hump slowly) but hear the newer version is improved.

Plus K3 has rear aircon.

Jap and Korean cars is cheap to maintain compare to conti but so far non breakdown so hard to tell u which. P.I service workshop is outsource but doesn't mean its no good. C&C dented my front door on my first service!!!

K3 is more powerful on the drive and the gear change is not as smooth as Vezel. Depends if u like what kind of driving experience. Vezel is higher gives u better overall area of sight. Actually the K3 is longer, harder to parallel park. K3 has better handling IMO for someone who likes better control on the road while Vezel feels easier to drive.

FC Vezel wins hands down. My K3 is doing 9.5l/100km think Vezel is like 8+/-

Gear change? Vezel you shouldn't feel any gear shift at all. Edited by Kopites

Gear change? Vezel you shouldn't feel any gear shift at all.

Vezel is smoother than K3 as I mentioned? K3 can feels the lag and suddenly acceleration between the gears shift.

Vezel is smoother than K3 as I mentioned? K3 can feels the lag and suddenly acceleration between the gears shift.

I don't know about K3. However vezel on cvt there shouldn't be any feeback on gear shift at all. Is more like gradual climb in speed not like traditional AT where you can feel the upshift or downshift of gear.

Unless you shift to s mode. Or your vezel come with paddle shift. Otherwise there should not be any gear at all. You might want to bring it back to workshop.

Edited by Kopites

Which is the one that will have you turning back to steal a second glance to admire the car after you park it, thats the one you should get   [:)]  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1