Interesting Interview Question

Thaiyotakamli

In SG, I would say "gib car key to fren? Then langgar insurance how?" [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 7

An interview to identify the smart candidate

and to eliminate that candidate as soon as

possible. A manager is not going to hire someone

that is so smart that he could take his job.

So the correct answer in this situation is pick up

the old friend and say I very loyal one, I always

protect people that help me. Communicating to

the manager without actually saying - if you pick

me I will cover all your mistakes, give you all the credit

and make you look good. Every manager is looking

for a staff like that. If you always go for interviews that

you are more than qualified for and never get the job.

Change tactics, act dumb and you will always get the job.

:D

• Praise 19

An interview to identify the smart candidate

and to eliminate that candidate as soon as

possible. A manager is not going to hire someone

that is so smart that he could take his job.

So the correct answer in this situation is pick up

the old friend and say I very loyal one, I always

protect people that help me. Communicating to

the manager without actually saying - if you pick

me I will cover all your mistakes, give you all the credit

and make you look good. Every manager is looking

for a staff like that. If you always go for interviews that

you are more than qualified for and never get the job.

Change tactics, act dumb and you will always get the job.

:D

If interviewer is MILF say "That can't possibly be my dream girl, I didn't know you took the bus." :D Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

I find people who can answer these type of questions creatively instead of being practical are usually the 'excuses' people.. Lot's of creative excuse why deadline not met, why he shouldn't be assign to this and that.

• Praise 12

In SG, I would say "gib car key to fren? Then langgar insurance how?" [laugh]

U just leave ur number with that girl, she will auto call u after knowing ur ride :D
  • Praise 1

Why the old friend never xian the woman of your dreams?

I would call 995 for the old lady, ask for my old friend's contact number so that I could whatsapp him and catch up another time. Finally pick up the woman of my dreams. That is what the mobile phone is for.

• Praise 2

Come to think of it this scenario would not happen for 3 reasons.

This is what I will tell the interviewer.

1) There are 2 other person in the bus stop when the old lady is dying. Anyone of them would have called for an ambulance.

2) The lady of your dreams would not be standing at the bus stop waiting for you. That only happens in your dream or in a movie.

3) Your old friend would have get to know the chio bu when they are helping the dying old lady. If you appeared your old friend will say,"you owe me, stay away from her"....

Interesting question, with interesting answers from MCF bros. 

I like Jamesc's answer the most.  Insecure bosses will hire those who are more inferior than them, to prevent themselves from being replaced or found out by the new hires that they are incompetent.

On a more serious note, we read from social media or newspapers, or hear from friends that there are people who send resumes after resumes, going from one job interview to another, and not getting a job offer for many months.  They become long term unemployed, and sometimes face depression, financial ruin or even divorce, if their counterparts are not understanding.

If there is a birthday's wish for this coming National Day, I wish for continual happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation!   May those who are currently unemployed find a job they want soon!  (T2.....)

• Praise 13

Come to think of it this scenario would not happen for 3 reasons.

This is what I will tell the interviewer.

1) There are 2 other person in the bus stop when the old lady is dying. Anyone of them would have called for an ambulance.

2) The lady of your dreams would not be standing at the bus stop waiting for you. That only happens in your dream or in a movie.

3) Your old friend would have get to know the chio bu when they are helping the dying old lady. If you appeared your old friend will say,"you owe me, stay away from her"....

Then interviewer will said

"How dare u talk against me? This shows that u will a rebel employees. Don't dream of getting the job"

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

The given answer of staying behind at the bus stop with the dream girl also not correct. Because the question specifically ask the interviewee to offer a ride. If the dream girl didn't get the ride - because the old friend has driven off with the old lady - then the question is not answered properly.

If I ask my primary school kid, he will say perfect dream lover is only a dream. Then you wake up. Wrong answer!!! [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

It is illogical that there is a lady who is about to die who is also waiting for the bus and there are at least 2 other people at the bus stop who are doing nothing about it.

Also, my perfect woman should be someone with a kind heart and since she is doing nothing about the old woman who look as if she is about to die, she cannot be perfect.

• Praise 3

A too logical reply if it is me. Yes, I am that rigid. [;)]

Walk over that old friend who saved my life and tell him I will never forget what he did, thus I am going to save that dying lady.

Forget about that dream woman of mine. One of the criteria of my dream girl is that she must have 内在美 :wub: ... internal beauty lah, NOT Victoria Secret, Triumph or Wonderbra hor... [nod]

• Praise 10

Not gonna save anyone but myself first cuz my hard top CLK spoil, car expensive, need to take shelter first.

↡ Advertisement