• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic | 176 praises

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

ahboy86
  • ahboy86
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is it S-Line package?

Nope. 

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:10 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

S line should be another 15k. Not yet released I guess. Power is same as Base Macan.

is it S-Line package?

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

S line should be another 15k. Not yet released I guess. Power is same as Base Macan.

Q5 S Line would be a good option for poor man base Macan?

Edited by Wt_know, 09 July 2017 - 11:52 AM.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Q5 is $16K more ex than GLC? simi tai ji?

and Q5 is made in Mexico, no?

Attached Thumbnails

• 2017-07-13_131843.jpg

Edited by Wt_know, 13 July 2017 - 01:19 PM.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Discount / Overtrade should be around that difference. I thought what we are getting here is from Germany - not 100% sure though!

Q5 is $16K more ex than GLC? simi tai ji?

and Q5 is made in Mexico, no?

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

brosy79
  • Premium member
    brosy79
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yup, went to both 2-3  weeks back, the trade in of current car different by $15k, and OMV for Q5 is $2k-$3k higher, so the GLC's profit still higher I think.

Discount / Overtrade should be around that difference. I thought what we are getting here is from Germany - not 100% sure though!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i would think so ... Premium Auto vs C&C
are just like siham vs shole
not price fixing but price matching ... [laugh]

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone got Premium Auto SE to recommend, please PM me.

thanks !!!

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

CrimsonVertigo
  • CrimsonVertigo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Premium auto's Q5 comes with sport trim, S line package is an additional 7k+ option.

However, you would still have to pay extra for the flat bottom steering wheel. It comes with the round S line steering wheel by default.

Same specs wise, GLC would still be around 8k more ex. I know cause I was comparing both end Apr and went the the latter.

With Q5, you have virtual cockpit, MMI+ and Apple carplay as default while GLC comes with Audio 20 and you'd have to add 9.9k alone for the Command Online.

End of the day, Tech and Engine specs, go Audi. Badge, comfort wise, go Merc. Reliability wise, just see your luck. lol

Subjective review:

http://www.autoexpre...vs-mercedes-glc

Edited by CrimsonVertigo, 15 August 2017 - 04:19 PM.

Steptronic, Douglam, alphard96 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:36 PM

CrimsonVertigo
  • CrimsonVertigo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

On a side note, looks like some Q5 owners would have a delay in receiving their new Q5s.

https://www.audiworl...our-q5-2930122/

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

jjtbh2005
  • jjtbh2005
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

is it S-Line package?

S-Line interior only at $1,666.00 and they can overtrade for $5k max.

Anybody took delivery of this Q5? Went to view the car last weekend and tested. Its 252hp/370Nm very good and 7speed smooth. Never own an Audi before, wondering how is Audi's resale value? Went over to Benz to see the GLC and its delivery is too long.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

brosy79
  • Premium member
    brosy79
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

S-Line interior only at $1,666.00 and they can overtrade for $5k max.

Anybody took delivery of this Q5? Went to view the car last weekend and tested. Its 252hp/370Nm very good and 7speed smooth. Never own an Audi before, wondering how is Audi's resale value? Went over to Benz to see the GLC and its delivery is too long.

Driving it for close to 2 months now, so far so good, very quiet and powerful ride. The only thing that I don't like is the little "click, clack" sound when it reach 40km/hr which there is vibration coming from the pedal as well.

Compare to GLC, this Q5 is more fun to drive with more gadget by default but I think the GLC will be more comfort, the Q5 suspension a bit more stiff, tested both before and choosed over Q5, due to GLC took too long to deliver, Q5's drive impress me and also the GLC interior almost identical to my previous ride.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:07 AM

AFWE69
  • AFWE69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The gadgets on the new Q5 are truly impressive. I test drive both the Q3 and Q5, strangely I found Q3 a lot more fun to drive than Q5. Q3 and the new VW Tiguan are both really fun cars to drive, handlings are very precise.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

click clack sound -- [sweatdrop]
is this is due to stronic gearbox like the DSG?

Edited by Wt_know, 21 August 2017 - 08:45 AM.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:55 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Driving it for close to 2 months now, so far so good, very quiet and powerful ride. The only thing that I don't like is the little "click, clack" sound when it reach 40km/hr which there is vibration coming from the pedal as well.

Compare to GLC, this Q5 is more fun to drive with more gadget by default but I think the GLC will be more comfort, the Q5 suspension a bit more stiff, tested both before and choosed over Q5, due to GLC took too long to deliver, Q5's drive impress me and also the GLC interior almost identical to my previous ride.

Thot C&C no test drive for the GLC?

No lah. The 7-spd s-tronic shifts r very smooth.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what's the click clack sound at low speed ar?

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:22 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what's the click clack sound at low speed ar?

Donald Duck stowaway?

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:31 AM

brosy79
  • Premium member
    brosy79
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nope, they said is due to the dual clutch calibration and it's in all the new car like A4 and A5 as well, it's only happen when you first hit 40km/hr, not really noticeable most of the time but i'm quite particular about such noise.

Thot C&C no test drive for the GLC?
No lah. The 7-spd s-tronic shifts r very smooth.

They don't entertain walk in for test driving of GLC. I bought my Merc from them 3 years back and show interest in buying the GLC, hence test drive for both GLC and GLC coupe was allowed.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

CrimsonVertigo
  • CrimsonVertigo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

How's the Quattro ultra? Was a bit skeptical about the reliability down the road.

Edited by CrimsonVertigo, 21 August 2017 - 03:12 PM.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Lordmazex
  • Premium member
    Lordmazex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nope, they said is due to the dual clutch calibration and it's in all the new car like A4 and A5 as well, it's only happen when you first hit 40km/hr, not really noticeable most of the time but i'm quite particular about such noise.

They don't entertain walk in for test driving of GLC. I bought my Merc from them 3 years back and show interest in buying the GLC, hence test drive for both GLC and GLC coupe was allowed.

Thought it is due to ABS? and the sound more of a 'chunk' 

Narrow minded people generally condemn what is beyond their comprehension

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, 2017, audi q5 and 2 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users