• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic | 176 praises

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:48 PM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Maybe also q5 did not go through a new generation after do many years? Singaporean novelty factor i guess?

new a5 was launched in 2017 but the exterior doesn't change much so i guess some thought its still the same q5

Merc didnt have a mid sized suv in sg until glc was launched. So confirm more novelty factor

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

Myap2328
  • Premium member
    Myap2328
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i just saw volvo xc60 T6, 330hp, 400nm

222k for management car.

if u don't mind the brand, it's quite a good price to me

u will get base model for 222k in merc and bmw

Is it still available? Volvo listed on their website that xc60 mgt cars alr sold out?

new a5 was launched in 2017 but the exterior doesn't change much so i guess some thought its still the same q5

Merc didnt have a mid sized suv in sg until glc was launched. So confirm more novelty factor

I guess you are quite right too... This is a highly competitive segment of the market now... Merc seems to be edging out abit, but their new facelift is incoming, so buying outgoing model makes no sense... and after facelift will also come a complete redesign so still considering...

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:05 PM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is it still available? Volvo listed on their website that xc60 mgt cars alr sold out?
I guess you are quite right too... This is a highly competitive segment of the market now... Merc seems to be edging out abit, but their new facelift is incoming, so buying outgoing model makes no sense... and after facelift will also come a complete redesign so still considering...

I just saw it on volvo facebook for the xc60 mgmt car. Maybe u can try asking them.

Too bad my car is relatively now. 330hp hard to not like haha

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:05 PM

black_hol
  • black_hol
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

That is quite true. Roads are flooded with GLC, family drives a NX now, but thinking of hopping over to German counterparts, in short- backside itchy. Hence combing through the forums to recce recce

At the listed price SGD229k not long ago, Audi Q5 doesn't come with the safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane assist, front collision system, etc. The audio system is also just the basic Audi audio system, not the B&O audio system. So for the same price, many ppl will rather go for GLC and X3. 

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:13 AM

Fat_slayer
  • Fat_slayer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

At the listed price SGD229k not long ago, Audi Q5 doesn't come with the safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane assist, front collision system, etc. The audio system is also just the basic Audi audio system, not the B&O audio system. So for the same price, many ppl will rather go for GLC and X3. 

My friend just got it for 210K with 3 years servicing, front and back camera 2 Sundays ago.

You are right, the equipment level are thereabout with the base models of GLC and X3.  No ambient lighting and 360 deg view cam too.  But the virtual cockpit and sound system is great and is much powerful than the other 2 brands' base models with similar pricing.  Best of all, was the car was delivered in 1 week.

Freeder praised this

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:55 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ya but base q5 comes in 252 hp and a beautiful virtual cockpit. closest in terms of power is glc250 at 211hp, or x3 30i whch cost a lot more.

both are not perfect, depends on what feature are more important to u

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

GLC is  beautifully shaped car, looks better tha the X6 to me.  In germany and switzerland can see a lot.  very well liked over there.

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:21 AM

Myap2328
  • Premium member
    Myap2328
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I did a preliminary shop around that started with Volvo to Audi to JLR to Merc and then BMW.

I would say that the interior of the Audi Q5 is top notch, but I really disliked the service. I am a very young fella, so I am guessing that the sales person didn’t take me seriously so for that I am unlikely to make Audi my next purchase because of its shite service.

And I was told there is an age minimum of 26 to test drive a car? That is the first time I ever hear that lol, what a load of crap.

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:31 AM

mistergoh
  • mistergoh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I did a preliminary shop around that started with Volvo to Audi to JLR to Merc and then BMW.

I would say that the interior of the Audi Q5 is top notch, but I really disliked the service. I am a very young fella, so I am guessing that the sales person didn’t take me seriously so for that I am unlikely to make Audi my next purchase because of its shite service.

And I was told there is an age minimum of 26 to test drive a car? That is the first time I ever hear that lol, what a load of crap.

i encountered the same as you last month when i was there. it has been a month since she followed up with me. totally see me no up.

s2000
FD2R
IS250
W212

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, 2017, audi q5 and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users