Taiwan Minsu

Honker

Turbocharged

search under "HWZ Taiwan"

plently of info there

I went few years back...stay in one of the hotel in Cingjing, the one with windmill.

forgotten the name. 

I stayed at Cingjing Vienna Pleasance Cottage.

Very cozy, very nice and has a great scenery.  If you are going in December when the weather is cooler, this place gives a good mountain stay kind of feeling.

• Praise 1

Got kids or not, and if so, how old?

When i went 4 yr ago, kids were in lower pri. We stayed at a place where the room has a king bed plus a i think queen bed for the kids. This kids bed is on a sort of high platform, which requires climbing up via a ladder. Then from the bed, got a slide at one corner for them to slide down. 

The kids loved it.

$450 Possible for a Taiwan long weekend in Cingjing. If can, then Maituliao!

http://www.taiwan-minsu.com/guides/long-weekend-in-cingjing-taiwan/

Air fare to Taipei already almost S$900/- ....

So how to have $450 holiday for weekends.. :blink:  even with budget airline....

Most probably upon arrival at Taiwan, the package is $450/-. Air fare own self buy .. :we-all-gonna-die:

thread merged here and one warning to you for starting 2 threads of similar topic.

next i wish to ask are you the admin of that website? return air ticket to taiwan by scoot only $210??

i check airfare scoots before.... $185 nia all in

post-15488-0-02866800-1471847818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Galantspeedz

how come you choose the date on 30 July ?? 

i was contemplating go taiwan or bkk in July..... so i check prices.... then take pic for reference....

decided to go bkk instead but this pic still in my hp..... lol

i check airfare scoots before.... $185 nia all in

If school holidays period no way you can get this price, and this price is definitely not include check in luggage.

If school holidays period no way you can get this price, and this price is definitely not include check in luggage.

Possible... but i just replying to Jman if it is possible to have 210 all in air tix anot.... possible likely not peak period

I have also booked Jetstar to bkk below $150. book friday, sunday or monday night fly

Edited by Galantspeedz

Sorry for the double posts. Just found that $450 is quite a possible deal. I even to check on Scoot too and they quoted slightly higher than the website quoted. I dont mind spend $600 on a long weekend there but the travelling time is killing leh. Want to go might as well go longer hor. 

I stayed at Cingjing Vienna Pleasance Cottage.

Very cozy, very nice and has a great scenery.  If you are going in December when the weather is cooler, this place gives a good mountain stay kind of feeling.

Bro. You got any photo to show? Nice bo?

↡ Advertisement