A Good Sales Person Or An Excellent Product

Yeobt

what's FMCG

"Fast moving consumer Goods"................most food items...........drinks.............most groceries............even @sunny shampoo also classified as FMCG I think...........I think 70-80% you see in supermarkets...........clothing and shoes............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I just found out these match making agencies

make a lot of money. If the "product" sold itself

the we wouldn't need any match makers.

:D

I went for a 45 minute massage

but the sales lady was so good

I stayed for 2 hours and spent

far more than I wanted to. I was

completely spent when I left.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

"Fast moving consumer Goods"................most food items...........drinks.............most groceries............even @sunny shampoo also classified as FMCG I think...........I think 70-80% you see in supermarkets...........clothing and shoes............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yup yup..if salons buy...FMCG

if salons no buy.....haiz.....SMCG

:XD:

yup yup..if salons buy...FMCG

if salons no buy.....haiz.....SMCG

:XD:

F lah F lah................no slow no slow...............HUAT AH!!!!.................. [thumbsup]

oh yah...............just remember.................you got lobang for "Matrix biolage" or not ah???..........now buying from salon in clementi...........as always.........look see look see got better deal anywhere or not.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

F lah F lah................no slow no slow...............HUAT AH!!!!.................. [thumbsup]

oh yah...............just remember.................you got lobang for "Matrix biolage" or not ah???..........now buying from salon in clementi...........as always.........look see look see got better deal anywhere or not.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

tks bro.

huat together!...

heard Matrix going no more liao.

not sure if those shops above foodcentre nx to OG chinatown (eg swanson, etc) have.

Maybe you can try call them first.

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

i am also reminded of another ' product ', no physical form available, only can view from website. 

Cost hell lot of money, but every 2 or 3 weeks, still many people fighting over it.  [laugh]

This kind of 'product' is the best marketable product in the world. no other company can even come close to this. no need advertisement no need sales pitch by CEO and no need show gals to parade around it.

Zero marketing cost with 100% profit margin.

It is indeed easier to sell a good product but that does not mean it is done deal. A good sale person with good products knowledges can make's a big difference.

Every product has its strength and weakness. If he knows the competitor product well enough, decision can be changed. Of course, the personality of that sale person also count.

Have you ever made changes because somebody manged to convince you?

Reminds of very nice braised duck store with very attitude grumpy aunty yet everyday long long Q.. Product sells for themselves.. 

"U dun wanna buy never mind, I got alot of ppl wan to buy. So please F off if u no like my service or my face" :psychotic:

Reminds of very nice braised duck store with very attitude grumpy aunty yet everyday long long Q.. Product sells for themselves.. 

"U dun wanna buy never mind, I got alot of ppl wan to buy. So please F off if u no like my service or my face" :psychotic:

the one at Geylang Bahru market? 

Do you believe that a good sales person can sell anything or an excellent product that could sell by itself even without a good sales person?

well, my company was looking to upgrade our company phone system. my boss already have something in mind and wanted to know

more about this particular brand. at the same time, my boss also wanted to compare other brands in the market. this is natural right?

so we started to call the phone sales dept and making appointments for them to meet us in our office. most of the sales person that

came to us are sincere with our biz and have a not too bad products too. but too bad, they were not what my boss wanted. so we

put them on a KIV file. we still haven't get to meet the sales person from the particular phone company my boss wanted after meeting

all the other phone sales person after 3 weeks. we were told that they can't schedule an appointment sooner becos they are too busy.

ok, then the sales man came after 3 weeks. a short presentation, blah blah, and he goes. the sales man doesn't seen to be interested

with our sales becos of our small office and the products are expensive. but my boss still decided to buy from him.

so, do you upgrade yourself to be a good sales person or upgrade the value of your product to close a deal? (can only choose one)

juz my thought. 

Product. Because you are the one using the product. Salesman after he make the sales he FO already and don't deal with you any more.

Supercharged

i read some ppl here went to buy another brand car just becos the car that they wanted to buy had a very bad sales person.

situational?  [:|]

just now i went woodlands...several salons there selling the matrix biolage shampoos

i asked 1 salon on your behalf..she said selling $27 (maybe 300ml?)

dunno i good sales man or product good (though they never tried before) first time visit them.

I sold items to 2 salons today

ownself praise ownself here lolx

• Praise 3

just now i went woodlands...several salons there selling the matrix biolage shampoos

i asked 1 salon on your behalf..she said selling $27 (maybe 300ml?)

dunno i good sales man or product good (though they never tried before) first time visit them.

I sold items to 2 salons today

ownself praise ownself here lolx

you showed them your dua liap ni?

• Praise 1

i read some ppl here went to buy another brand car just becos the car that they wanted to buy had a very bad sales person.

situational?  [:|]

like a person...asked for price for an item

then seller said "it is very expensive..you cant afford it"..

that person still wanna "haolian"  buys the expensive item eventhough it is not worth the price

this person, i would say, wanna haolian but gong dai

you showed them your dua liap ni?

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 8

Supercharged

like a person...asked for price for an item

then seller said "it is very expensive..you cant afford it"..

that person still wanna "haolian"  buys the expensive item eventhough it is not worth the price

this person, i would say, wanna haolian but gong dai

lolx

maybe the buyer has a min spending quota to hit for that month leh, just like the simi atas american express card.  [:p]

When it comes to Singapore and the Car Market here, the answer is obvious.

So many crappy car salespersons but COE still going up...

↡ Advertisement