What car would you buy with 220k

Mazdaseller

If you wanna get laid, maybe get an Audi or BMW coupe.  If you wanna get from  A to B and that's all, get any Korean or Jap family saloon.

There are many cheaper <$100K options to get laid.

"This is my maid's car. My Lamborghini is at the service centre" 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=587025&DL=2253

"This is my sister's car. I am waiting for my brand new BMW 530 to be delivered to my home next week"

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=584178&DL=2614

"You are impressed? This car is crap. I am scrapping it and getting a new Rolls Royce. Would you accompany me to the showroom now?"

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=586883&DL=1013

economy bad..

if have full cash $220k, keep them under bed

take B.M.W. ...song song gao jurong

using yourself as example har?

$220k cash under bed

drive BMW to jurong every day 

:D

using yourself as example har?

$220k cash under bed

drive BMW to jurong every day 

:D

Every weekend mop floor....

mop under bed clean clean........

cos empty  :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

everyone assume TS walk into a showroom with $220k in the pocket? is he T3?

TS title what car buy with 220k  

so we better assume TS has 220k..

cannot see TS no up 

• Praise 1

TS title what car buy with 220k  

so we better assume TS has 220k..

cannot see TS no up 

actually if both husband and wife are graduates and professional in late thirties, they would have a combine income about 180k annually

. having worked for over 10yrs , they should have a combine cash saving of at least 200k conservatively under healthy conditions unless special exceptions. so they should be able to own a decent car. instead of saying no money cannot afford which alot of ppl always say that. i would rather view it as not that cannot afford but not the main priority in life. no offense but i have some friends alway act poor in front of me, hear all these excuse till sian. as if i going to borrow money. one maybe driving a better car but that doesnt mean is rich , just that some ppl like cars and willing to spend on it. like women spending on hand bags. 

• Praise 4

DP a house overseas

So you and a friend will glide into the front door and back door simultaneously of an overseas house? Quite ex

• Praise 1

$220K?

That's too open a question. You should at least state if you want a sedan, hatch, SUV, sports/cabriolet, lorry, bus... so many choices.

Sedan, I'd take the BMW 5 series. It's one of the best around. Uncles may prefer the E-class. Not sure if there are any sedans that may come close (if you want to max out your $220K budget) otherwise you can settle for Jap sedans and save the rest.

Hatchback, BMW 235i or a Golf GTI and keep some change.

SUV, I'm not in the market for one right now but seriously I will look for a LR Discovery, otherwise I'll just buy a Forester XT and keep the change.

Sports/Cabriolet, I'll buy a used Porsche Boxster.

But if you give me $220K now, I will go and buy property.

Edited by Detach8
  • Praise 3

actually if both husband and wife are graduates and professional in late thirties, they would have a combine income about 180k annually

. having worked for over 10yrs , they should have a combine cash saving of at least 200k conservatively under healthy conditions unless special exceptions. so they should be able to own a decent car. instead of saying no money cannot afford which alot of ppl always say that. i would rather view it as not that cannot afford but not the main priority in life. no offense but i have some friends alway act poor in front of me, hear all these excuse till sian. as if i going to borrow money. one maybe driving a better car but that doesnt mean is rich , just that some ppl like cars and willing to spend on it. like women spending on hand bags. 

yup...like our in house elite 700k 

How can you say that? Compare us to woman! Can we use their hand bag or not? :XD:  We buy car for the family to benefit, they buy for themselves only! Damn the selfish woman  :XD:  

• Praise 1

Like I always say, buy a car you look forward to drive every morning or one that makes you turn back to steal 2nd glances when you walk away from it.

$180-220K, have a few nice cars to choose from.

New Jag XE / XF, new Audi A4 2.0T Quattro or the BMW 4series Gran Coupe.. but I think you can only get the 420i with this budget, unless you buy used.

huh?

late 30s only combine income 180k? what kind of lousy schools did they graduate from sia?

quite sad isn't it.

and 180k income want to buy 200+k car not very prudent leh. 

• Praise 1

TS only ask what car will you buy with 220k, how come everyone assume he is asking for recommendations? Maybe he doing market survey?

We should not be too quick to judge.

• Praise 3