Chicken in a Biskit

D3badge

Some GIANT outlets still selling.

yah, but sell out sibei fast usually.  That day I saw 1 pallet full,  afew day later i went back only left a few boxes at the counter, I walk 1 round went back want to take, nothing there liao. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

yah, but sell out sibei fast usually. That day I saw 1 pallet full, afew day later i went back only left a few boxes at the counter, I walk 1 round went back want to take, nothing there liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I am wondering if this is a seasonal product, coz I haven't got one yet.

Bought mine at OCC NTUC. Not many people go this ntuc so sure can find lol.

I don't think any ntuc in Sg is as big as this one and have the least number of customers. Though often at many times of the day they only have 1-2 cashier counters open. When I go usually one only lol.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

I don't think any ntuc in Sg is as big as this one and have the least number of customers. Though often at many times of the day they only have 1-2 cashier counters open. When I go usually one only lol.

You live in Yishun?

Nobody distribute it here, so my guess is they imported it themselves. With so many outlets to go, if they had brought in 1 x 40 ft, what you see if likely whatever is given to that outlet. By the time they check the demand is too late to re-stock. Shipment from USA takes 4-6 weeks, plus all other logistics and paper work, my guess is at least 8-10 weeks before we get to see new stocks at giant. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I hope they keep supplying it for a few years. I need to clear my mountains of tidbits at home before I can get one.

You live in Yishun?

I hope they keep supplying it for a few years. I need to clear my mountains of tidbits at home before I can get one. ð

It's near my in laws place. So sometimes stop by to buy groceries.

Orchid Country Club? Never knew there is a NTUC fairprice there.  :huh:

I dont think there is a 2nd country club in SG with a supermarket operating. 

But wait, NTUC own OCC i think.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Orchid Country Club? Never knew there is a NTUC fairprice there. :huh:

I dont think there is a 2nd country club in SG with a supermarket operating.

But wait, NTUC own OCC i think. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yup.. U got it right
↡ Advertisement