Has MCF become the NEW GOOGLE?

RadX

For people that don't like their job they can resign.

For people with a wife, kids and MIL to feed they

can also resign. Resign to fate.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 2

ok..

I must say this, I did search.. I did read at NEA..

I just thought the bros in MCF, are much wiser and constructive..

giving valuable advise.. seen the world

I don't frequent many forums, hence some time, I take my advise or knowledge from MCF..

I'm a believer of eat salt more than I eat rice.. hence, you must be more forgiving for people like me..

Sorry la..

yeah, he got me.

New angle, bringing the discussion into a new dimension..

Creating new perspectives and insights..

This guy is good with his words!

Dun worry bro you are a responsible poster and hv nothing on you pls. Your question warrants a new thread anyway

Thanks

Lol you all crack me up.

I totally agree w @showster point and I'm cognicient of that too and when it does warrant I'll start a new thread accordingly and acknowledging the original intent

Thks bro @spring for weighing on this and yes a balance is key

Great stuff folks. Tks

Anywsy it's not at the oldies here pls but on the newcomers to search the rich content we already hv

Gd day

• Praise 1

Yes MCF is so much better than google.

But not every give as good answers as

you and me. Maybe one or two other

members only.

:D  

True.  Very true.

What you have stated is the best answer which we will never be able to find in the whole Google.

This alone, wins.

• Praise 1

AS above, with all the questions and 1 liner threads we are getting, has MCF really become the next google?

All sorts of threads have been coming on board with NO REFERENCE SPECIFIC that GOOGLE cannot find.  Have people beome too lazy or have they gotten used to being spoonfed?

I see threads coming on board like:

1.  Holidays

2.  Directions

3.  LIFE and DEATH issues that govt has all the answers

and mind you EVEN when these THREADS are HERE, PEOPLE STILL NEVER SEARCH!

That said, I REALLY appreciate the hundred other MCFers who DO SEARCH and do their diligence and I thank you for that! [thumbsup]

For the rest...nevermind.... [furious]

Your comments please!

post-46412-0-32236000-1473760343.png

• Praise 5

Ppl here treat MCF like home. Eat, sh!t, sleep and Google all done in the same hole. [laugh]

That's errrrrrr...... Comforting

Just a suggestion but not sure it is technically possible.  Whenever someone want to start a new post.  Let the subject auto go to search.....if nothing matches the key words......then a green tick is shown.  Ok...may be is a crazy suggestion....treat me talk Cock,,haha

thanks philip. Those that you highlighted, we have no issue and we welcome ideas and exchanges. They DO SEARCH and add on to seek further clairfication and it is in that spirit tht we do welcome exchange of views and further ideas.

I also concur that we do give good views here and perhaps ppl sometimes take advantage of that and ask everything under the sun.

IT is those that ask even the simplest of things like holiday dates and very rudimentary things that seem you would already know OR seek a general search engine? and VERY generic things that resonates with the general public infor. PERHAPS it's school hols

@friendstar, cos I delete them

Ok make sense.

By the time I log on, the threads were deleted already. @thumbs up@

AS above, with all the questions and 1 liner threads we are getting, has MCF really become the next google?

All sorts of threads have been coming on board with NO REFERENCE SPECIFIC that GOOGLE cannot find.  Have people beome too lazy or have they gotten used to being spoonfed?

I see threads coming on board like:

1.  Holidays

2.  Directions

3.  LIFE and DEATH issues that govt has all the answers

and mind you EVEN when these THREADS are HERE, PEOPLE STILL NEVER SEARCH!

That said, I REALLY appreciate the hundred other MCFers who DO SEARCH and do their diligence and I thank you for that! [thumbsup]

For the rest...nevermind.... [furious]

Your comments please!

Got PMS again ah? :D

Just a suggestion but not sure it is technically possible. Whenever someone want to start a new post. Let the subject auto go to search.....if nothing matches the key words......then a green tick is shown. Ok...may be is a crazy suggestion....treat me talk Cock,,haha

Can... Currently being done manually haaaaa

One thing I quite like about MCF rather than Google is its almost like friends recommending services to each other, and not like ranked according to advert, hits or something.

I just changed all my tyres today based on the recommendations of the bros in the tyre thread.

• Praise 6

thnks bro. That is a separate issue altogether as it is related to the 'SEARCH FIRST' protocol.

Long time ago, MCF had this popup that came on when you wanted to start a new thread asking 'have you searched first? do you feel lucky, punk? do ya? ' :grin:

maybe bring that back!

The issue here is starting irrlevant threads that, again, leaves me to wonder what went thru the posters' mind in the first place

• Praise 1