• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 155 praises

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

oceanicmanta
  • oceanicmanta
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

oct18 offer

Edited by RadX, 16 October 2018 - 12:26 PM.

Jellandross, StefanK, Blueray, Genes, Hamburger, Ben_minton, Ingenius, 2 other members and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:29 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

give away Caltex..

and welcome SPC fuel voucher if any

Attached Thumbnails

• 95f8f971-2a5c-4ebe-8327-c871fab3a46a.jpg

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

give away Caltex..

must use with 365 card ?

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:46 AM

Simpleman
  • Premium member
    Simpleman
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yes, it seems:

"Balance payment for fuel purchases must be charged to a valid and existing 365 Credit Card by OCBC"

I also have a set of 8 coupons valid till 7 Dec.

Kindly PM me your address so that I can post to you.

must use with 365 card ?

guoxiong and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yes, it seems:
"Balance payment for fuel purchases must be charged to a valid and existing 365 Credit Card by OCBC"

I also have a set of 8 coupons valid till 7 Dec.
Kindly PM me your address so that I can post to you.

Thks ... But I only got the ntuc/ocbc ... So don't think can qualify.

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:43 PM

Ahteeahto
  • Premium member
    Ahteeahto
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I saw got spc voucher given out at Tampines area but not sure the exact location.if anyone know can share.thanks
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:15 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SPC Bukit Timah has reopened. Now giving out vouchers 5 dollars off for every 60 dollars pump over and above the usual discounts. They are very sticky only give 1 sheet (12 coupons for Oct, Nov and Dec) purchase. So if you want more, pump 60 get the first sheet and pump again!
Blueray, Sdf4786k and Freeder praised this

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:23 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

give away Caltex..

Did OCBC mail to you?
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:32 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don’t need these.

See T&C, if need it.

Attached Thumbnails

• 62ED89E2-066E-4283-A11B-2F04E487DFC9.jpeg

Blueray and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:38 PM

Streamium70
  • Streamium70
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I don’t need these.

See T&C, if need it.

am interested but cant see the T&C clearly. any restriction on location?  i stay in yishun.

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:42 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For Oct, Nov and Dec 2018 and all stations

Attached Thumbnails

• 8B987222-ED4D-4C8D-843A-88A389A5F665.jpeg

Edited by Pocy, 22 October 2018 - 11:43 PM.

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:06 AM

Imac
  • Premium member
    Imac
    6th Gear
    Author Image

PM you...Thanks.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:31 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I Want I want!

Can I ask where you get it bro? 

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:51 AM

Leicester65
  • Leicester65
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, can i hav the december spc vouchers will do? I stay around tiong bahru.

Edited by Leicester65, 23 October 2018 - 03:52 AM.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@Kurty Streamium70 Imac Fcw75 Leicester65
I can pass to you tonight 9pm at Serangoon Central Blk 261 coffee shop. Look out for 🤓 in black jacket. PM me to confirm.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:46 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

SPC Bukit Timah has reopened. Now giving out vouchers 5 dollars off for every 60 dollars pump over and above the usual discounts. They are very sticky only give 1 sheet (12 coupons for Oct, Nov and Dec) purchase. So if you want more, pump 60 get the first sheet and pump again!

May I know if it’s the one across the road from acs barker

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:19 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:03 AM

lobangking07
  • Premium member
    lobangking07
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Got any spare SPC voucher coupon which can use Posb Everyday card or Amex to give away I collect from you at ur area on weekends thanks.

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:44 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks to bro Pocy, I have collected the coupons.

If anyone staying in the east and want to have a sheet, can PM me. Collect at Eunos Crescent. 

Pocy praised this

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:49 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Many thanks to bro FCW75 for passing me the SPC vouchers!!
Fcw75 praised this
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: fuel, voucher, caltex, spc and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users