Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

Congratulations. The dashboard looks weird . Two separate display so far apart ? They should make the display bigger so the gap between them not so big then look nicer.

That one need 14k more. With all the perks that would cost above 150k... from the front it doesn’t bother me, and I think no use if next time wanna sell.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

That one need 14k more. With all the perks that would cost above 150k... from the front it doesnât bother me, and I think no use if next time wanna sell.

Main thing u must enjoy your ride . However It will impact when u want to sell if at the point of time .. all come with the nicer screen .. ppl will choose the latter .luckily I sold my A class middle this year else I lost alot more with the new a class coming and lower coe.
  • Praise 1

Yeap I knew about it.

Now it depends on c&c if their entry lvl come equipped with the 10inch screens. So far in all the reviews it’s an option. So doubt it’ll be in their base model.

See what c&c selling lo, but pretty sure won’t be on base standard.

Thanks! Yup from e side it looks odd. Drivers pov is fine.

Bro post your new W177 pic, I got the last batch of W176 3 months ago

Thanks! Yup from e side it looks odd. Drivers pov is fine.

Can shows us the full view of the dashboard and interior pictures?

Thanks.

My A200 received le. Not the Tok kong all feature package one but good enough for me.

ka0lm9.jpg

I thought the front panel should at least be flat with the screens showing behind. This looks more like a front panel opened 2 holes to slot in 2 touch panels. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful pictures and enjoy your new car.

I thought the front panel should at least be flat with the screens showing behind. This looks more like a front panel opened 2 holes to slot in 2 touch panels. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful pictures and enjoy your new car.

Cannot simply put the displays behind the front panel as need to allow touch screen functionality. But at least can make the displays flush with the cut-outs lah, not so difficult to do.

Cannot simply put the displays behind the front panel as need to allow touch screen functionality. But at least can make the displays flush with the cut-outs lah, not so difficult to do.

I believe this smaller screen is customized for SG market (expect C&C default units to be the same) thus the work done on it makes it ugly. I checked the international versions of the new A class all having 10.5 inch screens which are flushed. Even the demo unit I saw at Emperor Auto was flushed perfectly with the 10.5 inch screens.

I believe this smaller screen is customized for SG market (expect C&C default units to be the same) thus the work done on it makes it ugly. I checked the international versions of the new A class all having 10.5 inch screens which are flushed. Even the demo unit I saw at Emperor Auto was flushed perfectly with the 10.5 inch screens.

Not for SG markets only. 

I have come across this repeatedly:

The screens on the dashboard can be optioned one of three ways -- a pair of 7-inch displays, a pair of 10.25-inch displays or one of each.

Just that all the cars available during the launching period for test-drives by the journalists are bundled with the highest option of 2 sets of 10.25 inch displays. To look good mah obviously.

Not for SG markets only. 

The screens on the dashboard can be optioned one of three ways -- a pair of 7-inch displays, a pair of 10.25-inch displays or one of each.

Just that all the cars available during the launching period for test-drives by the journalists are bundled with the highest option of 2 sets of 10.25 inch displays. To look good mah obviously.

7 inch comes together with Basic Navi.

10.25 inch comes together with Premium Navi.

Not for SG markets only. 

But the 7 inch with the cut out dashboard is really fugly.

Base on what I have seen C&C style....at least for their B&B models A,B,C, GLC,  they will simply just spec the base unit with 7 inch LCDs.

The 10.5 inch ones will probably only be available if you go for the Comand package option.

The problem with that is while the older models are still using the ipad-style screen, a 7 inch screen although still looks pathetic, it is not as bad as 2X 7 inchers being set in a large gloss black acrylic panel spanning 3/4 of the dash board.

7ibv3y1sboipmhm4lefftn4b3.jpg

So it all boils down to what C&C choose to offer locally.

↡ Advertisement