Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

$2,700 for an alternator is highly inflated is highly inflated, considering htat a C Class is a base model and is technicaly a bread and butter car worldwide, although in Singapore, it is classified as a Premium marque.

An alternator change in a Japanese car costs $500 on average.

Resale value - no difference whether you service at agent or outside, or whether your paint is protected by Ceramic 9H PPS or if your C200 comes with bling bling 19 inch sports rims. Dealers look at the paper value and COE market to determine the price they will take in your car. Some don't even bother to view your car.

Hi Guys & gals

juzz bump into fantastic deal,tot u fellas must b interested

Dats my w212 quotation

Mercedes-Benz E250 7G

Genuine Fuel Filter - $560

Labour for all replacements - $120

*Downtime 2 hours.

Retail Price = $680.00

Member Price = $596.00

Member GMP Price = $548.40 (Promo ends 31st Dec 2018)

Please note that prices quoted are before GST & subjected to change without prior notice.

*note:as it stands now another 10% off for genuine mb parts.

is it a giveaway or what?

think dey have another deal where u can purchase 3 minor svcs plus 1 major for an X amount.

F...ing awesome deal ,if u ask me.

Called & ask for ms Leslie

↡ Advertisement

Anyone got lobang for w205 brake pads pls comment here or pm me! Looking for no dust or reduced dust pads. For worn pads, are there anything else I need to change?

Anyone got lobang for w205 brake pads pls comment here or pm me! Looking for no dust or reduced dust pads. For worn pads, are there anything else I need to change?

Go for ATE,its juzz awesome

Those stupid dust will the things of the past.

I have done the week by week report on dis pad back to accord,think dey used it for their customer query.

1) Front Brake Pad $160

2) Rear Brake Pad $140

3) Front & Rear Brake Pad Sensor $15×2=$30

4) Labour Charge $80

Total $410

*All pad is low dust one (ATE Ceramic)

Think the original is hi 300

Accord Auto Services Pte Ltd

• Dislike 1

Ok la. About 12k above market value plus discount 6k over retail price....... but understand there is a 2019 E class refresh model coming up. So I just wait first la.

Mercedes from PI save about 20k. Gotto weight whether thatâs worth risking. Seems many workshops can service the new generations of C and E Class, itz just the major issues or recalls that bugs me.

Pi won’t be able to offer the used car price offered by cnc. So net price will be similar.

Nitrogen top up can be a quick affair.

I went on a Saturday early morning and there’s no queue.

The man came promptly to do it.

It’s set at 250 for most of their cars.

Was on my way and would have been quicker if I didn’t chat wit him.

Seems we are from the same kampung!

Nitrogen top up can be a quick affair.

I went on a Saturday early morning and there’s no queue.

The man came promptly to do it.

It’s set at 250 for most of their cars.

Was on my way and would have been quicker if I didn’t chat wit him.

Seems we are from the same kampung!

will they entertain us if we're not using original merc rims?

because i know for the free rotation once we change rim they dont do for us already. 

I got an early reminder notice of renewal of insurance from AIG..

$400 discount for my third year.. is that a good deal or can I squeeze them for more?
I'm on 50% NCB... 

Thanks

AIG wants $1500 net, NTUC for example is giving me $1050..

$400 discount for my third year.. is that a good deal or can I squeeze them for more?

I'm on 50% NCB...

Thanks

I thought AIG and NTUC are just brands that offer Car Insurance. It's like asking if V-Kool or Cool-n-Lite better without referencing to the exact product model for comparison, or is Yokohama or Dunlop tyre is better.

Me thinks got to pay attention at the detailed offerings (excesses, windscreen, any workshop, named driver excess/loading, total lost policy, transport allowance when car is being repaired, etc)... if everything is the same/similar if I were you I'll go for AIG.

I'm on 50% NCB... 

Thanks

Just my experience, renewed mine 2 mths ago. Premium difference then was abt $400 but of course AIG provides lower screen excess, car replacement. After some nego, the difference became abt $100 but I took a single driver above 40+ coverage. 

Anyway an update:

The AIG person called, and I ask if they can give better terms.

So they lowered the age limit for co-drivers (wife is younger), gave a $50 discount and made the price as competitive as NTUC. They also waive the excess if I can show video evidence from my own camera.

Plus windscreen cover and total car replacement.

I'm sold :)

• Praise 1

Just saw this part, abit late to the party but yeah, I also negotiated with the AIG agent when they call to ask if I want to renew with them for the 2nd year. Very competitive.

Anyway an update:

The AIG person called, and I ask if they can give better terms.

So they lowered the age limit for co-drivers (wife is younger), gave a $50 discount and made the price as competitive as NTUC. They also waive the excess if I can show video evidence from my own camera.

Plus windscreen cover and total car replacement.

I'm sold :)

Bros, do you change your wipers outside? Where do you do it? Thanks

Wipers can change yourself similar to pumping petrol yourself. Will save $$ and time.

Just go get the blades from stockist or Autobacs or Amazon.

Then watch some youtube videos on changing for your particular model, then DIY - usually 5min job.

Thanks

The prices vary a lot so I’m not so sure

I bought one which ultimately didn’t fit the W246 :(

Where did you get yours?

Thanks

The prices vary a lot so I’m not so sure

I bought one which ultimately didn’t fit the W246 :(

Where did you get yours?

got stockist and buy back originals?

Neutral Newbie

Any E-Class 2009 Coupe owner here?

Like to confirm if the rear seats come with isofix anchor point?

Was told yes but I can't seems to locate it.